Thread: WENDY : Sweetest of the sweet ... and 100% natural SEX MANIAC!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

WENDY : Sweetest of the sweet ... and 100% natural SEX MANIAC!

Wendy is one of the keenest most enthusiastic girls I have ever met - right up there with Jasmin, Lemon, and the short lived Nikki in terms of how much she puts into a session - though a different personality altogether.
    It's a common theme with Japanese girls that they have this Jeckyl and Hyde personality when it comes to sex.
    They are all sweetness and light and shy and innocent and demure - but once the action starts fucking hell they really go off.
    So it's often just a matter of degree - Wendy is right up there with the best.
    To look at her and talk to her you would have no idea she is a complete sex maniac; she is such a sweet girl next door type - and then POW! she totally blows you away.

LOOKS AND BODY
    Wendy is a young Japanese girl around early 20s and quite pretty in a natural girl next door way, but not a stunner or glamour.
    Shoulder length hair, clear skin, innocent smile.
    She is around 160cm and around a size 7, with B cup tits, nice round firm arse, and pale smooth skin.
    Normal body - not gym toned.

PERSONALITY/EXPERIENCE
    Like I said Wendy is a typical Japanese girl in that she is quite shy and sweet and submissive and very GFE.
    She has the cutest voice and girly giggle - not quite in Kei territory but close.
    She is also incredibly horny and into sex - this girl puts 110% into both giving and receiving.
    Her description on the roster was "inexperienced" but I am not so sure - unless she is just a complete natural.
    She has some great skills which suggests she is experienced but the way she had no clue about procedures, no "professionalism" and is so genuine suggests she really is an inexperienced natural.
    Although she has a wild side, ultimately she is a really sweet friendly GFE girl.

UNDRESSING/SHOWER
    I don't usually spend much time on this in an AR but with Wendy I have to because it says a lot about her.
    Despite her sweet and innocent appearance it was pretty clear from early on that this girl wanted a cock in her and ASAP!
    So after a very brief chit chat we were ripping off each others clothes, DFKing, licking, squeezing and sucking like crazy.
    She is very, very sensitive and already came before we even hit the shower.
    I had to insist we follow correct protocol and dragged her into the shower.
    Wendy gave me one of the worse showers I have ever had!
    She hardly washed or lathered me at all!
    Instead it was non stop DFK, BBBJ, and more tit and clit action that made her come again.
    And her insistence on rubbing my cock (which by now was so hard it was hurting) against her soaked pussy was millimetres from a serious breach of punting protocol!
    Finally she could take no more and said "Can we go to the bed now please!"

DFK/DATY
    Wendy is a non stop DFK girl.
    Her technique at first was very crude and just consisted of her sticking her tongue as far into my mouth as she could.
    But she is a quick learner and by the end of the session she was doing more stuff with her tongue lips and mouth.
    Wendy is very sensitive and orgasmic and comes very easily with just fingers or tongue or both.
    She has a shaved snatch and the juices and the moans and squeals are sensational.
    A total joy to go down on.

BBBJ
    Absolutely top shelf.
    Some very impressive fellatio queens have started at Ginza this year Sawa, Koko, Kei, Bella, Pandora but I reckon Wendy matches them all.
    I am not even going to try to explain her BBBJ - suffice to say it includes lots of variations of pace, technique, rhythm and use of lips, tongue, mouth, hands, and throat.
    She is a potential deep throater too - she took me around 3/4 down and probably could have gone further if I asked her.
    Another thing I have to add is that Wendy has got this thing about wanting to stick her finger up your arse - she asked me 3 times.
    I am not into that so I said No, much to her disappointment - but if you like a finger up your arse while being sucked off you will be in heaven with this girl!

FUCKING
    Wendy is a mad fuck.
    Up for all positions, all techniques; whatever I threw at her she lapped up and came like crazy and was always up for more!
    She was domming me up for round 3 just as the buzzer sounded and still insisting I give it to her again!

FINAL WORDS
    Sensational girl! Very GFE and super horny too.
    Not a red hot body or glamorous look but a very natural and genuine girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    sounds like my kind of girl. But then they always react differently with me! ! You always seem to bring out the wild side bro rooter!! I salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    sounds like my kind of girl. But then they always react differently with me! ! You always seem to bring out the wild side bro rooter!! I salute you!
    May I ask in what way..

sounds like my type definitely..

Thanks for your report, rooter. I like DFK girls!

BTW, what class is Wendy belong to? I can't find her on the Ginza website.

Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Silver Prem.. i think, but after this fine review
    I expect her to be Gold Prem next...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shyboy View Post
    Thanks for your report, rooter. I like DFK girls!

BTW, what class is Wendy belong to? I can't find her on the Ginza website.

Thanks.
    Wendy started on her first day as Silver Premium I think because she was shy and inexperienced so Wilson wasn't sure about her service level.
    Once Wilson gets good feed back from customers, and I am confident he would have, then I wouldn't be surprised if she is promoted.
    Same thing happened with Lemon.
    Girls get promoted or demoted depending on feed back from customers.