Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skye from paddington the worst punt ever!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Skye from paddington the worst punt ever!!!

I have been into many places before but at 244paddington it's my first and last experience.

Made a booking with Sky, uk born, busty but she is not busty at all it's not bigger than b/c cup, as far as i know busty size are d/dd/e.

I booked for full service for $170/hour anyway, maybe she is good in her service. After shower she told me to lay down, gave me one of the lousy massage ever around 20 mnts (never in my experience if you go to full service place, they offer you a massage at the first then sex), then told me to turn around and gave me CBJ, she just put it in her mouth, I was like WTF.

Next, I was on top and was licking her nipple and she said be gentle pls, I was just licking and that was it, I come out quickly took a shower and gone.

But before I left, I saw the sign full service price is $150/hour which the same price on their shop roster in their forum. Then I asked the shopkeeper was it $150/hour but I paid $170/hour, he said $20 extra for caucasian, nothing mention in their pricelist that $20 for caucasian.

What a dodgy place, try at your own risk, I won't be back for sure.

Edit: exclusive only at 244paddington: she told me to clean up myself after sex. Wow just wow

Rocbot123

Banned
    Thanks for the report bro and taking one for the team.

I did see this place advertise on here I think and I thought Caucasian at $150 for the hour might be worth a try sounds like it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by rocbot123 View Post
    I have been into many places before but at 244paddington it's my first and last experience.

Made a booking with Sky, uk born, busty but she is not busty at all it's not bigger than b/c cup, as far as i know busty size are d/dd/e.

I booked for full service for $170/hour anyway, maybe she is good in her service. After shower she told me to lay down, gave me one of the lousy massage ever around 20 mnts (never in my experience if you go to full service place, they offer you a massage at the first then sex), then told me to turn around and gave me CBJ, she just put it in her mouth, I was like WTF.

Next, I was on top and was licking her nipple and she said be gentle pls, I was just licking and that was it, I come out quickly took a shower and gone.

But before I left, I saw the sign full service price is $150/hour which the same price on their shop roster in their forum. Then I asked the shopkeeper was it $150/hour but I paid $170/hour, he said $20 extra for caucasian, nothing mention in their pricelist that $20 for caucasian.

What a dodgy place, try at your own risk, I won't be back for sure.

Edit: exclusive only at 244paddington: she told me to clean up myself after sex. Wow just wow

Rocbot123
    We are sorry for Sky's service and talked with her about this and she will improve service. We will offer you discount when you come back.
    We've added "$20 extra for Caucasian" in our price list. I am sorry for this info hadn't been included in our price list previously.
    We are trying our best to please every customer. Please come back to try again.

Sky

Luxry Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    We are sorry for Sky's service and talked with her about this and she will improve service. We will offer you discount when you come back.
    We've added "$20 extra for Caucasian" in our price list. I am sorry for this info hadn't been included in our price list previously.
    We are trying our best to please every customer. Please come back to try again.

Sky

Luxry Rooms
    Well done Paddington244 !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Good to see a positive response from the shop.

The girl looks nice in the photo's so lets hope she gets it together.

There are so many good girls out there at present that the shop cannot afford to keep girls that give second rate service.

Most of the bros on here see mostly Asian ladies and I think that non Asian come into these shops and expect to give the type of service they get away with in non Asian shops.

However we expect Asian type service even from non Asian ladies and unfortunately if we have to pay more then we certainly don't expect to get less service.

Asian shops employing non Asian ladies need to be very careful and selective when picking girls most non Asians don't give the service we expect that's the main reason we see Asian ladies and of course we like the idea of seeing an non Asian occasionally particularly at Asian or slightly above prices. But bad service will still loose the shop customers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If he got bad service, the chances of going back aren't good so it would be better to just give him the refund of $20 that he should have gotten that night anyway.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I normally give another go with other shops but not at 244paddington, it was so bad.

And they should've talked to every staff how to treat a customer before they open for business. It's like if you open a restaurant and giving customer a bad food, they wouldn't come back again for sure.

I do agree with Bro Wachumba, he should've refund me $20 at that night and I know it's only $20 so I didn't argue with him but what really matter is they made a wrong price.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It gives me the shits!
    why should non asian ladies be allowed to charge more than asian ladies when they come to work at a asian place??? These non asians should work at non asians places where they can charge that price.
    All girls should charge the same rates weather they are asians or non asians, if they are working at the same shop.
    What makes non asians so great they can charge more than asians??? It should be the other way around as far as i am concern, as asians provide better service!
    Unless, it's the shop owners who think they can charge their customers more for non asains than asians.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They charge the higher price for non-asian lady but who know they would pay the extra to that lady.

Quote Originally Posted by bangers View Post
    It gives me the shits!
    why should non asian ladies be allowed to charge more than asian ladies when they come to work at a asian place??? These non asians should work at non asians places where they can charge that price.
    All girls should charge the same rates weather they are asians or non asians, if they are working at the same shop.
    What makes non asians so great they can charge more than asians??? It should be the other way around as far as i am concern, as asians provide better service!
    Unless, it's the shop owners who think they can charge their customers more for non asains than asians.

I think the shop has every right to charge more or less for their working girls whether it is based on age, look, tits size, race or service levels it doesn't matter - but the customers must be informed accordingly, something they failed to do but have since been rectified and a refund of the over charges is offered.

The good old no. 1 shop on Blackburn used to charge different prices for different girls, the most popular shops Ginza has so many different classes and no one seems too mind. outcall agencies have brand girls and non brand girls, and even 5 Star is now charging more for someone they think is a premium girl. it's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but customers must be told before hand so that the informed decision can be made.

Just my two cents

ps. if you like to take the advantage where western girls and Asian girls are charged the same price - go visit the Posh massage shops,

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good heavens rocbot123 you seem to dislike everything, firstly you argue over her breast size (everything is relative you know even your perceptions of Skye's service), then object to her asking you to be gentle with her the girl asks you to be gentle with her nipples (what's the problem with that) and then you object to the pricing differential and then the absolute last straw, asking to clean yourself. You claim to have experience at many places before but not reflected in ARs here and you joined in January 2014! 4 comments and nop reals ARs except the last one knocking 244. Makes one wonder, really does.

Wake up to yourself newbie and get a bit more real life experience and write meaningful reports!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    Good heavens rocbot123 you seem to dislike everything, firstly you argue over her breast size (everything is relative you know even your perceptions of Skye's service), then object to her asking you to be gentle with her the girl asks you to be gentle with her nipples (what's the problem with that) and then you object to the pricing differential and then the absolute last straw, asking to clean yourself. You claim to have experience at many places before but not reflected in ARs here and you joined in January 2014! 4 comments and nop reals ARs except the last one knocking 244. Makes one wonder, really does.

Wake up to yourself newbie and get a bit more real life experience and write meaningful reports!
    Hi bill_100, of course I dislike everything. If i like the service I wouldn't complaint.

Does it matter if I join this forum on 2014 or I am a newbie? Bad punt is bad punt.

I'm just sharing my experience and that's what "After Report" section for right?

If you think my report is not meaningful, why did you bother to reply?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading your complaint, I'm wasn't sure about what was particulary bad about her service either.
    CBJ and just put it in her mouth? Isn't that what is meant to happen?! lol

None of what you claim is not all that unreasonable.
    If you didn't like the massage, you could have said something to her. I'm not saying you are lying but you probably need to add more details to justify your claims.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boof View Post
    I agree rocbot as last week I had such a bad experience at Silver Fox I would never go back. Sometimes you just never give a second chance.
    Really? I've only been there...actually probably is a dozen times now...I should really remember to get my card stamped each time :/

Had one or two not as great experiences as I'd hoped - not bad experiences per se just not as good as I was hoping for.

I've also had a some very good evenings there, especially with albee (not sure if she's still working, haven't noticed her on the roster for a while).

I'd say if anywhere's worth a second chance it would probably be the fox - of course I suppose it depends on exactly what happened to turn you off the place in the first case.

The places I don't go back to after one try are generally based on really bad experiences (like kyoto 206 - saw a girl there, 20min into the session (showered, on bed, (somewhat) touching each other) she decides she isn't ok with going through to it. She had already said it was her first day so while disappointed I got it. But the papasan's solution was to send another girl up for the remaining 30min (after the original girl goes downstairs and discusses it with him, leaving me alone in the room for 10min) - no mention of this at the time so I'm thinking I'm finally going to get the hour of full service I paid for, then 30min the buzzer goes and the guy tells the girl over the intercom time is up. Took forever to explain to him that when I paid for an hour of full service that meant an hour of full service uninterrupted, not 20min in the room with a girl who would barely touch me, 10min in the room by myself and (finally) 30min of full service). If your experience at silver fox was on that level I can understand why you wouldn't go back - but I'd like to know who you saw so I don't make that mistake myself (and break my streak of at least good and sometimes great punts there ).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post

I shall remember to take everything you write as gospel as you have over 300 posts.....very impressive!

Should take some of your own advice and wake up to yourself. Everyone has a right to express their view and experience as they see it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm newbie to this forum, and this is probably my 10th post, but I've been punting for 5 years (on n off). So u can't really judge someone from its membership really.. A bad punt is still a bad punt, agree.. I'm not defending anyone, but if you sense something is wrong you shouldn't go in.. $170/hour is a very cheap rate, compared to other stores ( some shops only get you 30 mins).. Someone told me this once : "If you pay peanuts, you'll get monkey.."

Just my 50cents...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    I'm newbie to this forum, and this is probably my 10th post, but I've been punting for 5 years (on n off). So u can't really judge someone from its membership really.. A bad punt is still a bad punt, agree.. I'm not defending anyone, but if you sense something is wrong you shouldn't go in.. $170/hour is a very cheap rate, compared to other stores ( some shops only get you 30 mins).. Someone told me this once : "If you pay peanuts, you'll get monkey.."

Just my 50cents...
    Yeah gonna back you up on this one, and add my two cents. I've only just joined this forum but I've been punting for 2years. The OP obviously wasn't 100% happy with his experience, which from what I can tell, is mostly justified from the small amount of info I'm privy to.

This is an AR, the whole point is to share your experience and opinion. The shop responded and attempted to resolve the problem. So... No big deal. Case closed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rocbot thanks again for taking one for the team as I was looking at their roster with interest today. But my shadow won't darken their door. 20$ extra cos ur white but same service ,well fuck that.. and Business Class and jazzman all class

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    Rocbot thanks again for taking one for the team as I was looking at their roster with interest today. But my shadow won't darken their door. 20$ extra cos ur white but same service ,well fuck that.. and Business Class and jazzman all class

Hi Brother Ouch,

I think you may have misunderstood the $20 for caucasian !

That's applicable to the western working girls - NOT applicable to white customers !

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

we are so sorry about western girl extra $20,because salary of western girl more high than another girl,if you interesting to come back,we will give u the best service, please give us a chance for you bring better services

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast