Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Julie - a great fun girl

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Monday 16th June 2014

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/our-ladies/julie/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall size 7, C cup enhanced titties, nice nips, rose tatt on upper shoulder, tramp stamp on waist.

Pussy: Fully shaved

Roster: Monday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:
    Based on other reviews (thank you) I figured I needed to give Julie a road test.

This girl is built for sex and she knows her way around a bedroom and a cock.

Nice girl, takes care, very very touchy-feely, good happy vibe, good English.

Tall – almost my height – but with a tiny narrow waist just that is just great in doggie as you can really pin her with your arms and pound away. She is also super flexible and can easily fold herself in half with her knees under her chin with her pussy mound protruding and it feels great to fuck in mish.

Julie is right into quickly stripping off, to reveal her tall slim body, with wonderful full titties, and very prominent nipples the size of walnuts. Yup walnuts. OK so I exaggerate, but they were huge. Fortunately she loves having them attended to and gently sucked.

We started with a nice full on DFK. Some pussy play ensued and I noticed there was some stubble that Julie quickly got back into the shower to remove. So accommodating.

Onto the bed and Julie revealed herself to be an expert in soft gentle cock and tackle handling. Some girls just get how to handle a cock without ripping it from your body and Julie was an expert in soft, gentle, erotic play. BBBJ was just terrific with long soft strokes. Lots of DATY, overhead DATY and 69 interspersed with DFK and nipple sucking. Pretty fun stuff.

Kodak moment was getting Julie on the edge of the bed with her knees under her chin and her pussy fully exposed. I was fully inside her and just pounded away. Flipped into doggie and again got full penetration. Julie was making all sorts of enjoyable wimpering noises.

Finished with Julie in cowgirl. I could have tried for CIM but I really enjoy cumming inside a gals pussy (with dom of course). ;-)

Nice massage to finish and a hot controllable shower to finish. The new rooms are great.

I rolled out into the wilds of Taren Point a happy camper.

Recommended.

Shop Owner
    *** JULIE *** NEW working TODAY at Taren Point 64 = *** Chinese size 6 short petite university student Bikini Model Petite pocket rocket bombshell - very Young 25 years. NEW VERY TIGHT Slim Body

Customers tell us she has great service.

Please call 02 9524 1278 for bookings

She has new photos >>> click here to view >>>> http://magmodels64.com/julie.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Julie, just f**king incredible

[QUOTE=DanielTass;580998]Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Saturday 29 November

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/our-ladies/julie/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall size 7, BEAUTIFUL C cup titties that are to DIE for, AMAZING huge responsive nipples, rose tatt on upper shoulder, tramp stamp on lower back

Pussy: Fully shaved

Roster: Wednesday and Saturday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review: So.... Just came out of another two hour session with Julie and somehow this girl just keeps on getting better.

The great thing is she is just so kinky and willing to try new things so each experience is different. Personality is always very important and as you can see from other reviews she is a lot of fun, has a wicked sense of humour and makes you feel like your cock is the centre of the universe.

I guess I feel like I owe Julie to drum up support for this incredible nymph. It took me over a year of seeing her to be wiling to share the secret.

Last week I saw her in a double with Lola and this is something I can't recommend enough.

They work really well together, joking, laughing and ensuring you're having the time of your life.

Highlights, both of them sucking me at the same time and looking at me, while they both have their mouths on me. They spent half an hour running their tongues all over my shaft, balls and the head of my cock, they let me cum and just kept going....

The next highlight for me was Julie passionately kissing me while and letting me rub her clit and amazing tits while Lola went down on me.

Heaven... heaven... heaven.

There is never enough time with this girl. (or dosh)

You can read my other review for more details.

Just amazing. The best fuck you could possibly imagine.

Happy punting brothers (and sisters )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Julie a few days ago, whilst I was sporting a massive hangover. Suffice to say, the pics are real, though she's much older than 30 I reckon. She's a pleasant woman, and smokes a pole extremely well. It was an enjoyable experience, and she worked very hard to suck out a second load considering my semi hungover/still drunk state.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The stuff that dreams are made of

I saw Julie on Saturday the 28th of February 2015 at 19:00 for 1 hour, she is the best I have ever had.
    She is the same height as me and fits me like the perfect glove . She has been on my mind ever since , every little thing she did was like as if she read my mind...I had to see 2 other girls to try to get her out of my head but nothing compares to her. Julie you are the perfect fuck!

Shop Owner
    She is at 64 today