Thread: Michelle DD queen and a trustworthy shop

Michelle DD queen and a trustworthy shop

Hey guys,

I was watching with interest a thread I now cannot find about this shops shady dealings with punters. I am an occasional user of this place and frequent it because most ladies offer rimming as part of service.

I booked Michelle after walking in off the street. I read her penache for DD was well known. I was not disappointed with this giggling lady who's rimming , back blowing, DTBBBJ and hand job had me plaster her tonsils after 1/2hour. Best punt for a long time.

My reference about trustworthy comes about because I had taken off my gold necklace during my punt. Unlike normally, I did not put it into my pants pocket but left it on the table at the bedside.

I stupidly left it in the room when I left and only realised the next day while taking a shower. I rang today to offer the shop a reward for my necklace as it was my fathers before he passed away. It is a sizeable chain and worth a lot but means more to me than the hock value.

Angie answered the phone and told me she has it for me and can pick it up this week. I offered a reward but she declined the offer. I am so relieved it was saved for me and more surprised about the refusal to accept a reward!

So, just a little story punters can read.

I will be spending my reward on a double or triple this week.

And please do not start a rage about this review being a response to the negative feedback this week about bait and switch and such. It is just my experience regarding this shop.

And book Michelle. She is a gem!
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, it is odd that thread appears to have disappeared.

Unless the post was found to be groundless by admin, then I would find the shop more trustworthy were they to allow a relatively harmless criticism such as that thread was...

The fact that it has been relegated to forum hell, says quite a bit to me