Thread: Just wondering what's the point of this new section ??

Just wondering what's the point of this new section ??

As per title !

are there so much traffics and inputs in the Private Girls section that warrant a new section !

the only reason I could think of is profit driven. May be admin is trying to attract more Private Girls to advertise on this forum so they need to show to the prospective customers that there is a whole new dedicated sections for them.

Just wondering if TMC, 64, 533, 45, 22 and all the massage shops are allowed to post here as well ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到) Hornyonetwo's Avatar
    Just one more area for you to spam in

Banned
    [QUOTE onetwo;508782]Just one more area for you to spam in[/QUOTE]

A.K.A "recommendations"
    yipee!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    On the Syd99 main page it isn't showing who made the last post in this section - there is nothing there. So no-one goes to visit it because it doesn't look like there is any activity on it. For example, I've made this post now, but it won't show up that I have made a recent post on the main page.

And what does the "chain" symbol mean. Eg, the "general talk" section and others has a "word balloon" symbol in that place.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    As per title !

are there so much traffics and inputs in the Private Girls section that warrant a new section !

the only reason I could think of is profit driven. May be admin is trying to attract more Private Girls to advertise on this forum so they need to show to the prospective customers that there is a whole new dedicated sections for them.

Just wondering if TMC, 64, 533, 45, 22 and all the massage shops are allowed to post here as well ??
    To start with, the section is for reports, not for a thread like this !

To your final question, if you can make a thread like this on a report section, it's hard to tell the shops you mentioned they can't post irrelevant topics here !

To your second question, private girls are private girls, not shop owners, as far as I'm concerned, they'll be able to post their ads on the above General Talk section for free ! Like HotSha19 !

So this is not Profit Driven !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    As per title !

What do you think this section is for? Seriously?

Stop spamming mate! We all know that you are trying to score a lot of comments. You spend way too much time writing things.

It's in the title!

Share you experiences with Private Ladies.

Now you know.