Thread: shy ML

Senior Member(無間使者)

shy ML

im quite new here, so I'm wondering if any brothers had similar experience:

ml lady is doing a great job but appers kinda shy, and won't take off her panties when doing part 2. I'm actually totally cool with that, and even felt excited. about 3 mins later when i gently rubbed her waist over her pantie, she pushed my hand away. so i figured "oh, that part is off limits", then moved my hands to her chest instead and she had no issue with that.

overall it was an OK massage session and i was quite satisfied.

Banned
    Before you decided to go with her, did you ask whether she removes her clothes or not? If she is willing to do it, she will expect a tip from you.

One time I saw a girl who had just started working at a massage shop. I was second in line to see her. She told me how she was told by a Chinese guy to remove her clothes whilst giving him a massage. She did it but he didn't tip her at all and was ripped off by this guy. I gave her advice to ask for a tip in future cases. She was very grateful for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Before you decided to go with her, did you ask whether she removes her clothes or not? If she is willing to do it, she will expect a tip from you.

One time I saw a girl who had just started working at a massage shop. I was second in line to see her. She told me how she was told by a Chinese guy to remove her clothes whilst giving him a massage. She did it but he didn't tip her at all and was ripped off by this guy. I gave her advice to ask for a tip in future cases. She was very grateful for the advice.
    Surely it is the Mamasan or papasan's responsibility to train and teach the new girl all the tricks in the trade !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a similar experience recently where the girl didn't know if tips were paid to shop with massage fees or directly to her. She also wasn't really aware of the standard tip rates. She thought I had already paid the tips. Luckily I was her first client so she didn't get ripped off.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've been to a few shops where the girl has offered HJ or nude, but hasn't mentioned money to do it either before or after. I have offered a tip anyway and they feign surprise at getting it.

Banned
    I guess there will always be some punters who will take advantage of these newcomers whether it be in massage or FS shops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HereticMessiah View Post
    Had an encounter a while ago with an ML.

She was happy enough to strip but did not want to take off her panties. Tried two or three times to pull them down but she held onto them.

Was a first for me but I was flexible enough to accommodate her by putting my hand down her panties.

Boy did she get wet.

HM
    When you say you tried two or three times to pull her panties down, it appears you were forcing her to do it. In such case, a shy or new girl would definitely feel uncomfortable with this approach. The best way is to ask the girl before you choose her whether she removes all her clothes or not.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Maybe she was having period, but was too shy to mention it?

Banned
    That's what I thought at first. But after giving her a very thorough check up, I concluded this was not the case.

Also she was wearing white lace panties, no liners.

HM
    She was wearing white lace panties and you could see the wetness. Just fantastic!

Banned
    No, couldn't see it, because we were DFKing. But the juice was all over my hand. When I pulled it out again, the skin on my fingers was totally shrivelled.

HM
    This reminds me of jellyshots. He was able to make the ML so wet and excited, but perhaps not to the point where his fingers were shrivelled.

I wonder where he is these days.