Thread: AKINA and BARBIE : 2 young Japanese TRAINEES - still on L- PLATES.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

AKINA and BARBIE : 2 young Japanese TRAINEES - still on L- PLATES.

Akina and Barbie are two very different girls; what they have in common is that they are both Japanese and young and both totally fresh and new and inexperienced.

BARBIE
    Barbie is a 22yo Japanese girl and has a wild party girl look about her, but looks can be deceiving.
    She is actually very sweet and shy.

Looks and body
    Barbie is a pretty girl with long brown hair and a classic Japanese beach girl look - you can picture her partying with other young Japanese backpackers in Cairns.
    Around 160cm and nice and slim but with some nice curves - athletic type of build you expect from and outdoor type girl.
    B cup tits, toned thighs, firm butt.

DFK/DATY
    Sensual kisser, gentle DFK which becomes more intense once the fucking starts.
    Loves DATY and get very wet and excited.
    Still had the full Japanese bush when I met her - but as always I advised her to trim or shave.

BBBJ
    Nice sensual BBBJ with pretty good technique.
    Not a technician but tries very hard to please.

FUCKING
    Barbie is very tight and can't really take a full on pounding.
    Had to be a bit gentle with her which she appreciated and really got off on.
    She is a very GFE fuck - very sensual.
    Turned it up a few gears every now and then and she responded nicely but by the end of the session she was well and truly fucked.

OVERALL
    Very GFE girl who is very horny and up for a good time but likes it slow and sensual.

AKINA

Akina is a heart stealer - she is just too fucking sweet and cute.
    Another Japanese youngie at 22yo and totally inexperienced, first day on the job and it shows.
    I don't think she has had many boyfriends either - she is still pretty innocent.

Looks/Body
    Akina has a very innocent look and is very pretty with the most gorgeous smile.
    She is very delicate in appearance - similar to Moe or Alice.
    She is tallish at around 165cm and very slim - a size 6 or maybe even 5.
    Long slender legs, tiny hips and waist but a nice full arse and B cup tits.

DFK/DATY
    Akina started DFK very cautiously and hesitantly but the more horny and confident she got the more full on she got with her DFK.
    Akina is very sensitive to being touched anywhere and is very shy, trying hard not to show her pleasure at first.
    But soon enough she gave into it and having her nipples licked and squeezed and her pussy rubbed fingered and licked sent her into a frenzy.
    By the time my tongue touched her clit just a few licks and she had a series of intense orgasms.
    The way she gets so embarrassed when she comes and tries to hide it is so sweet - the polar opposite of WLs who fake it.

BBBJ
    Akina definitely needs to practice more on her cock sucking skills.
    Her technique isn't quite there yet but it was so horny watching her learn on the job and get familiar with having a cock in her mouth.
    The way she asks for permission to suck your cock and then for approval for how she is doing is very hot.
    By the end of the session she was actually getting pretty good.
    She just needs a few more guys to volunteer their cocks so she can keep learning and practising

FUCKING
    Fucking Akina is a very special treat - it's more like making love than fucking.
    She is a very sensual, beautiful, special girl.
    And she is a horny little minx too; moaning, squealing and cumming like crazy.
    And that satisfied smile gives you and that blissed out look as she tells you how good she feels is heaven.

OVERALL
    Akina is one of those girls who totally takes punting to another level.
    She is the ultimate GFE.
    For that brief time you are together she really is your girlfriend - it's a very special experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Leading me astray

Thanks Rooter, your reviews are fantastic, all leading me toward buying that ticket and travelling north for the warmer weather and the greater variety of girls. We are starved here for variety in Melbourne.
    Thanks again, I have added a few to my list for the next visit to the greater Sydney..

Melbourne is a great city bro but the weather and punting suck.
    The weather is great and there are some damn fine brothels up here in Sydney.
    You should definitely come up for a week of non stop punting.
    You can get a cheap Tiger flight for $100 return and be here in 1 hour and be fucking a cute young Japanese girl who will do anything to please you - go for it bro!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree that Mel is a great city. But if you want to punt, I think Sydney is your best choice

Finally caught up with Akina again today and as soon as she gave me a shy but warm konichiwa and started with the gentle DFK I thought "fuck, why has it taken me this long to see you again".
    Akina is impossibly sweet, cute, pretty, and delicate - a little doll.
    She is from a small town and it shows - she is so shy and polite.
    She is a horny little thing though and totally goes off if you are nice and gentle with her.
    I love the way she gets so embarrassed when she comes and tries to cover up that she is coming.
    I have had girls fake an orgasm on me but a girl who tries to cover up an orgasm is totally unique.
    I thought she would be a bit bolder after a few months experience but she is still as shy and innocent as the first day she started.
    And she still hasn't learnt how to give a nasty BBBJ.
    But her very shy and tender BBBJ is a special treat in itself.
    A very special girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    have you slept with every girl at ginza ? LOL

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    I think the answer to this question is.. Yes..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unless Wilson bring a new girl tomorrow....

Well actually I haven't done much sleeping with them - maybe a power nap every now and then between round 1 and 2
    But seriously I have seen every single girl at Ginza except for Mocha,
    Nothing against Mocha, I actually heard she is hot. But I have an aversion to 100% perfect records.