Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Herpes, Goodbye life

Quote Originally Posted by GG Life View Post
    Thank you all for your kind words.

Life goes on after getting herpes, perhaps even better since I can now fuck away without worrying anymore? I dunno man.
    Will I have to pop the question each time having sex with someone new? "Oh btw I have herpes", followed by "I'll show you to the door".

Some of you questioned the credibility of my post. Regarding BBBJ, I had no reason to believe it was a risky act until after my ordeal. In school, we were all taught about dangers of HIV. It is transmitted through vaginal/anal sex, but rarely orally. And since most of the other nasty STD will be fairly noticeable if the WL had it, I thought I'd be safe. I wish someone had warned me about the hidden dangers shedding HSV. In hind sight, I should have put on a condom immediately is what I meant to say.

But still, what I don't get is how some of you guys talk about DATY, OWO etc, without catching anything. Unless most of you guys already have herpes, but just don't know/care to tell anyone about it?
    Someone said earlier that 50 percent of young women have HSV1 in america. I bet the chance of a WLs having HSV1 is 95+ percent. And since most of you probably already have it, you won't experience any flare ups.

I contacted 5 gerald st about it, they said the WLs get STDs test regularly and that they are clear. I asked her whether they are tested for herpes, and she repeated the girls are clean of STDs, even though herpes isn't even tested in the standard STD tests? I guess in the sex industry, herpes isn't even considered an STD since most people have it?

Why I made the post in the first place? Well I was in a haze and guess I just wanted to talk about it anonymously to someone. In this case, strangers on a punting forum (as sad as it may seem). What I can tell you is that I couldn't careless about the any of brothels, let alone spent time to write an attack on a specific shop.

Anyhow, you all have a nice evening.

In your first post you seemed surprised that she just jumped straight into BBBJ without asking, even though you've been a long time lurker and reading lots of ARs enticed you to start punting in the first place...

However, once this point is raised, you now say that you just had no reason to believe that it was a risky act... But your first post says that had you known she would go straight to BBBJ you would have asked for a condom??

I'm curious as to which one of your assertions is the correct one because they are contradictory.

And please have yourself a nice evening too.

Yeah, agree with Cato.
    Very unlikely getting herpes from BBBJ alone. Chlamydia maybe. Herpes from BBBJ is quite hard unless the WL had pussy blisters in her mouth and throat and your member was cut/blistered. Take it from me BBBJ king.... very unlikely LOL.

It is probably even more likely that you got it from a cheating partner that has unprotected sex on a casual basis and didn't tell you!!!!!! Much more probable!!!!! She would definitely be a dormant carrier and much more likely to spread it without knowing during unprotected sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Occam's Razor, people. Let's try not to be too hard on GG and nitpick everything he has written.

Given his situation, it's extremely likely that he is still in a mild state of shock, and it would make sense that he might have difficulty recalling every detail of the encounter and his thought processes at the time.

Hell, I have trouble remembering what happened this morning, and I've had a pretty relaxing day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sexual clinics will not test for herpes unless suspicious sores are present. However, as someone mentioned, if you go for a check up with your GP, its part of the test or can be requested.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I feel for you bro. I got an STD from a WL before. Pretty bad experience I wish I could forget. I have since recovered from it but I couldn't resist the temptation and recently started punting again. I'm pretty sure I got exposed to another STD again... Got tested last week and feeling sick waiting for the result right now. Just hoping it's not anything worse than before...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12