Thread: Moving Forward....old timer @ old establishment --- A new advanture

Senior Member(無間使者)

Moving Forward....old timer @ old establishment --- A new advanture

First thing first, I have not use my old name since the forum change to the current structure. And I don't plan to do so as there was too much water under the bridge on the old forum. People may be able to guess who I am when looking at posts on the old forum. We all know many people like to play detective on this forum. Feel free to do so, but you will never able to confirm.

So why this place drag me out from hiding? It is interesting how one thing lead to another. I never like the new forum style, too commercial. Despite there was a few moment that I was tempted to surface, I resisted. The return of Kyoto to 206 was my latest temptation to write again. However before I started comes the walk out of certain people which I happen to take their side. Then I visited this shop once because of Holy. I told myself I am not coming back again. It was an absolute tit hole.

Now that this boring history is done, let get onto business.....

I was not sure when I see this shop under new management. Too many people pull this crap before. First time I called and they say no Holy and Sky wasn't there at that time. Then I see the promotion pricing and Alunghor's report. I though what the hell, I can always walk.....

The place has been totally redo. I can easily say hardware wise is better than every shop in Surry Hills. Nice deco and comfortable bed. The reception (a familiar face) said four girls working and two available. I was shown Nico and Anna. Bloody hell Nico is one hot stuff just like Alunghor's report and the photo. I would have pick her if I was into tall slim girls. Then comes Anna, totally stunned me. She is so cute and tiny, which I really like.

Pay for 45 minutes. Anna come back with the towers. After shower, we have a quick chat and Anna quickly get down to business. As you can expect for Sydney Thai girls, just CBJ but her technique was good. Light touch under is ok but no fingering. I pound her good old 20 minutes. The good thing about have such a small body is I can hold her whichever was I want. With she on top and bouncing her little ass on me is such a sight. After I finish, I go for a quick shower. She then give me a short massage, not the best but better than any Oasis girls. It is overall a good session.

Also noted on Lonely Heart's reply to Alunghor's thread that the place is now even cheaper that Thai massage place like Oasis and 429 if you priced in the sex. I would highly recommend anyone who though of give this place a miss should plan a revisit. At the current special rate, it is the best place to play in town for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    First thing first, I have not use my old name since the forum change to the current structure. And I don't plan to do so as there was too much water under the bridge on the old forum. People may be able to guess who I am when looking at posts on the old forum. We all know many people like to play detective on this forum. Feel free to do so, but you will never able to confirm.

So why this place drag me out from hiding? It is interesting how one thing lead to another. I never like the new forum style, too commercial. Despite there was a few moment that I was tempted to surface, I resisted. The return of Kyoto to 206 was my latest temptation to write again. However before I started comes the walk out of certain people which I happen to take their side. Then I visited this shop once because of Holy. I told myself I am not coming back again. It was an absolute tit hole.

Now that this boring history is done, let get onto business.....

I was not sure when I see this shop under new management. Too many people pull this crap before. First time I called and they say no Holy and Sky wasn't there at that time. Then I see the promotion pricing and Alunghor's report. I though what the hell, I can always walk.....

The place has been totally redo. I can easily say hardware wise is better than every shop in Surry Hills. Nice deco and comfortable bed. The reception (a familiar face) said four girls working and two available. I was shown Nico and Anna. Bloody hell Nico is one hot stuff just like Alunghor's report and the photo. I would have pick her if I was into tall slim girls. Then comes Anna, totally stunned me. She is so cute and tiny, which I really like.

Pay for 45 minutes. Anna come back with the towers. After shower, we have a quick chat and Anna quickly get down to business. As you can expect for Sydney Thai girls, just CBJ but her technique was good. Light touch under is ok but no fingering. I pound her good old 20 minutes. The good thing about have such a small body is I can hold her whichever was I want. With she on top and bouncing her little ass on me is such a sight. After I finish, I go for a quick shower. She then give me a short massage, not the best but better than any Oasis girls. It is overall a good session.

Also noted on Lonely Heart's reply to Alunghor's thread that the place is now even cheaper that Thai massage place like Oasis and 429 if you priced in the sex. I would highly recommend anyone who though of give this place a miss should plan a revisit. At the current special rate, it is the best place to play in town for sure.

Thanks for trying us brother, we have many pretty young girls working , come again please

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    She is so cute and tiny, which I really like.....
    At the current special rate, it is the best place to play in town for sure.
    Cute and tiny looks like my type

Did you ask the shop if Holy will be back anytime soon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Cute and tiny looks like my type

Did you ask the shop if Holy will be back anytime soon?
    Honestly I don't think she will be back and even if she did, it is not likely to turn up again in 244.

Personally I see her because she is a bargain for what she is, hot young blonde. If you want services then she is really not the onr to go for.

The keeper told me there is a few new Chinese an Koreans starts this week. Just need to find time to go and check them out.

sorry,we not sure when she will come back,but we got another new girl from asian,pls come and try us new girl..