Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to quit Punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How to quit Punting?

I have joined this forum for a year now and I think that I became an addict to any Massage Parlours or FS shops. I normally punt more than twice a week even though that I could afford it with my salary . The reason that I wanted to try it is curiousity, but also being used by women e.g. to get boyfriend jealous, money,wits, attention and etc (destiny on how I have met these women).

I am only in my early 20's with a really good mix but also a great job.Its hard for me to get a GF now even some who are interested in me .I have seen a lot of attractive women in the punting scene, I see a different perspective on women now . I value their bodies than thier personality.

Each day, I feel like to punt even though I do feel like going to that specific place. Any advices to quit or limit?

Sex is addicted , try to wank more , hang out with friends or do some hobby that u like or find girl friend n keep yourself busy

Banned
    Check List: The Rules of Engagement & Disengagement for Punters

There may be some exceptions to the standard rules of engagement, but usually you shouldn’t consider visiting any sex/massage shop, if the following factors or circumstances apply:

1. You are just not in the mood for sex/massage, or you are bored.
    Don’t go punting when you’re not in the mood, you’re just throwing away your money if you do. And don’t go punting to counteract the feeling of boredom, this can become a dangerous habit. Trouble, more trouble and potential disaster awaits you.
    It’s perfectly normal to get bored, life is often boring, punting is not the answer.

2. The place either looks no good or the general vibe & atmosphere is no good.
    Follow your first impressions and your self-preservation instinct, walk out.

3. After entering, you see the girl and she looks no good for some reason
    If she is bloated, miserable, over-confident, feminist bitch, sick, etc, then follow your first impression and associated self-preservation instinct, walk out.

4. You are a little short of cash.
    Maybe you have the money for a session, but maybe you can’t afford it in reality. The girls have a sixth sense, a customer without much money means “no tips / small tips”. Their subsequent service will generally reflect this fact.

5. You are feeling “under the weather” or even a little sick with a cold or cough.

If you’re down, there’s a good chance the service will be too. You don’t want to be with a sick or miserable girl, and they don’t want to be with you in the same circumstances. However, they’ll still give you crap service and take your money.

6. The girl has a very pretty face, but a very average body.
    In the vast majority of cases the body is more important than the face in the context of sex and sensual relaxation. Sure, a nice face helps, but they’ve got to have a good body first of all, anyone with even limited experience knows this to be true.

7. You’ve been to the shop way too often.
    If so, the managers can begin to take you for granted and eventually “familiarity breeds contempt” on both sides.
    Variety is the spice of life, i.e spread your business around several shops for your own good.

8. You’ve seen the same girl way too often.
    If so, it’s likely she will begin to take you for granted. Again, “familiarity breeds contempt”. Enjoy some variety, keep things fresh, i.e spread your business around, even within the same shop. The girls are for playing with not for friendship & loving.
    Yes, I know there are exceptions, but remember the exceptions proves the rule.

9. The shop makes you wait too long after you have arrived, following your booking.
    Some establishments are operated by the meanest people you’re ever likely to meet. So, don’t be in a hurry to reward them after they’ve decided to make you wait, whatever the reason might be. Walk out, and don’t go back too soon, if ever.

10. The rooms are divided by very thin partitioned walls and you can hear everything going on next door.
    The chances of you having a decent or good session falls very significantly when you can hear everything the girl and her customer are saying and doing next door.
    You might have to suffer this once if you’re new to the shop, but don’t reward the establishment by going back again too soon, if ever.

“Variety is the spice of life” – spread yourself and your money around, you’ll have more fun, without a doubt. Don’t ever put sex workers on a pedestal, they don’t warrant it.
    They are for playing with (after you’ve paid that is) not for friendship and loving. If the line gets blurred, problems will arise, particularly for you.

Regards,
    SirLaughsAlot
    (and with thanks to my old friend HeinrichRG)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLaughsAlot View Post
    Check List: The Rules of Engagement & Disengagement for Punters

There may be some exceptions to the standard rules of engagement, but usually you shouldn’t consider visiting any sex/massage shop, if the following factors or circumstances apply:

1. You are just not in the mood for sex/massage, or you are bored.
    Don’t go punting when you’re not in the mood, you’re just throwing away your money if you do. And don’t go punting to counteract the feeling of boredom, this can become a dangerous habit. Trouble, more trouble and potential disaster awaits you.
    It’s perfectly normal to get bored, life is often boring, punting is not the answer.

2. The place either looks no good or the general vibe & atmosphere is no good.
    Follow your first impressions and your self-preservation instinct, walk out.

3. After entering, you see the girl and she looks no good for some reason
    If she is bloated, miserable, over-confident, feminist bitch, sick, etc, then follow your first impression and associated self-preservation instinct, walk out.

4. You are a little short of cash.
    Maybe you have the money for a session, but maybe you can’t afford it in reality. The girls have a sixth sense, a customer without much money means “no tips / small tips”. Their subsequent service will generally reflect this fact.

5. You are feeling “under the weather” or even a little sick with a cold or cough.

If you’re down, there’s a good chance the service will be too. You don’t want to be with a sick or miserable girl, and they don’t want to be with you in the same circumstances. However, they’ll still give you crap service and take your money.

6. The girl has a very pretty face, but a very average body.
    In the vast majority of cases the body is more important than the face in the context of sex and sensual relaxation. Sure, a nice face helps, but they’ve got to have a good body first of all, anyone with even limited experience knows this to be true.

7. You’ve been to the shop way too often.
    If so, the managers can begin to take you for granted and eventually “familiarity breeds contempt” on both sides.
    Variety is the spice of life, i.e spread your business around several shops for your own good.

8. You’ve seen the same girl way too often.
    If so, it’s likely she will begin to take you for granted. Again, “familiarity breeds contempt”. Enjoy some variety, keep things fresh, i.e spread your business around, even within the same shop. The girls are for playing with not for friendship & loving.
    Yes, I know there are exceptions, but remember the exceptions proves the rule.

9. The shop makes you wait too long after you have arrived, following your booking.
    Some establishments are operated by the meanest people you’re ever likely to meet. So, don’t be in a hurry to reward them after they’ve decided to make you wait, whatever the reason might be. Walk out, and don’t go back too soon, if ever.

10. The rooms are divided by very thin partitioned walls and you can hear everything going on next door.
    The chances of you having a decent or good session falls very significantly when you can hear everything the girl and her customer are saying and doing next door.
    You might have to suffer this once if you’re new to the shop, but don’t reward the establishment by going back again too soon, if ever.

“Variety is the spice of life” – spread yourself and your money around, you’ll have more fun, without a doubt. Don’t ever put sex workers on a pedestal, they don’t warrant it.
    They are for playing with (after you’ve paid that is) not for friendship and loving. If the line gets blurred, problems will arise, particularly for you.

Regards,
    SirLaughsAlot
    (and with thanks to my old friend HeinrichRG)
    You could have actually made wild love to a girl in the time that took to write!!

Sir LA, I read everything.

Why????????

He put in the effort to write, so I wont throw a cold bucket at him.

I mean: "why quit punting?"

Love is the only reason!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    He put in the effort to write, so I wont throw a cold bucket at him.
    He wrote this as HeinrichRommelGoring (who is now banned) a long time ago, so it was just cut and paste (like alot of his posts lately).
    You can check out all his past banned accounts here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...gain-and-again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I mean: "why quit punting?"

Love is the only reason!
    Money its not an issue but I could have saved more on things. Also I feel that I need to punt 3-4 timed a week almost an addict and some are spent on never before seen gems or extras you would thought they would never do. What you wrote on the second line is true for my motive.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe7 View Post
    I have joined this forum for a year now and I think that I became an addict to any Massage Parlours or FS shops. I normally punt more than twice a week even though that I could afford it with my salary . The reason that I wanted to try it is curiousity, but also being used by women e.g. to get boyfriend jealous, money,wits, attention and etc (destiny on how I have met these women).

I am only in my early 20's with a really good mix but also a great job.Its hard for me to get a GF now even some who are interested in me .I have seen a lot of attractive women in the punting scene, I see a different perspective on women now . I value their bodies than thier personality.

Each day, I feel like to punt even though I do feel like going to that specific place. Any advices to quit or limit?
    Since you are young I reckon you should decide if you want to settle down and have kids or not, if you do then get involved with friennds and meet new people and just keep your punting for when you absolutely must punt. Remember a wank a day keeps the WL away
    This will help you save money for your future as well. Also remember to be realistic, don't expect to attract mate who looks as good as the expensive WLs.

On the other hand if you don't have any plans to settle down then ...

Quote Originally Posted by kobe7 View Post
    Money its not an issue but I could have saved more on things. Also I feel that I need to punt 3-4 timed a week almost an addict and some are spent on never before seen gems or extras you would thought they would never do. What you wrote on the second line is true for my motive.
    If you are looking for love then it is very unlikely you will find it with a WL. WLs are great for short visits, some even for long visits, but not so great to live with. You must remember a WLs job is to make you feel good so you come back and spend more money, if you don't understand that you will be played (like SirLaughsAlot was by the Korean girl he outed). When you are young it is easy to think that a WL has true feelings for you, it is their job to make you think that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    If you are looking for love then it is very unlikely you will find it with a WL. WLs are great for short visits, some even for long visits, but not so great to live with. You must remember a WLs job is to make you feel good so you come back and spend more money, if you don't understand that you will be played (like SirLaughsAlot was by the Korean girl he outed). When you are young it is easy to think that a WL has true feelings for you, it is their job to make you think that.
    I meant not falling in love with a WL or ML ,quitting to find a relationship and save money too.

Thank you for a great advice and its something to think about.

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    My suggestion for quite punt is just get two GF same time.

you pretend love with two girl and contact them every day. you want to take distance from girl for while.

if the reason is only save money, You just make more money. that's all

i hate male friend try to save money in front of me. it's sounds like just poof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sex addict hot line help...google it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This might help you get some perspective: (1) see a genuinely sweet WL: (2) develop a real friendship and realise where she's coming from, plus find gratification on a level you usually don't; (3) experience a dilemma about paying for sex with her as you become both more addicted and more serious about the friendship; (4) realise that to remain sustainable, you should keep this friendship, see other WLs for they kicks you do still get from them, AND reinvest in relationships with women outside the sex industry.

At least, this is what's happened to me. Developing a really meaningful friendship with a wonderful working girl has made me realise what I'm actually missing in life, which is a whole bunch of things that she herself isn't the total solution to — as great a person as she is, and despite the joy she brings me in bed. I think I'm going to be more balanced as I actually get back into seeing a variety of women again, because I know that there are things I need in everyday life, too.

I wouldn't recommend everyone go through this, as it is pretty confusing, and you don't want to fall into the vortex of all the "OMG IM FALLING FOR A WL" threads you find here. But I've certainly learned some perspective!

I think of seeing a WL as like going to see a movie, only better.
    You pay your money and for the allotted time your are entertained and get to live out your dreams and immerse yourself into a reality of your choosing.
    You get to interact with a young beautiful girl who will do almost anything for you.
    Once the time is up you are back in the real world and can have fond memories, just like a good movie.
    Afterwards you know it was all an act, but during the session/movie you let yourself be fooled to get the most out of it!
    I wonder what is on now, might have time to catch a "movie" before dinner ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    More expensive than a movie, but I've never walked out of a movie with the same feeling as after a good punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Willing suspension of disbelief, CunningLinguist!

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I think of seeing a WL as like going to see a movie, only better.
    You pay your money and for the allotted time your are entertained and get to live out your dreams and immerse yourself into a reality of your choosing.
    You get to interact with a young beautiful girl who will do almost anything for you.
    Once the time is up you are back in the real world and can have fond memories, just like a good movie.
    Afterwards you know it was all an act, but during the session/movie you let yourself be fooled to get the most out of it!
    I wonder what is on now, might have time to catch a "movie" before dinner ...
    I agree with this analogy. ..
    and like favourite movies you go again and again,
    eagerly wait for the sequel to relive those moments.
    ie ..the next hobbit sequel

but as with some sequels, they may not be as
    good as the orginal time.

..sometimes they are better... Empire !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast