Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amore West End

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Amore West End

I used to visit this shop semi regularly, but hadn't been for probably 10 months, so last week decided to pay them another visit. I've always been fairly happy with the service at Amore, and in fact a couple of years ago had probably one of the best shop experiences ever there. Anyway, back to this visit. Paid for the hour, and got pretty much exactly that. Maybe a little bit over if anything. The ML wasn't the most attractive I've seen, but certainly can't complain about her looks. Was very pleasant to chat to, and gave a nice massage as well. I got what I wanted out of the session and left with a smile on my face.

Tried and true shop that I will most likely return to in the future.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Amore still doing those early bird specials...?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    only at west end

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Only West End? I went to Newstead store yesterday, great session and was hoping to return more often for the earlybird special (sad to hear it's no longer running)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks.. that's too bad...it's a pretty good special

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What type of discount is it ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    What type of discount is it ?
    If it the same as what it used to be it was something like if you rang ahead and made a booking for earlier than 11am, the cost would only be $50/hr. Don't know if it is still going though, or if it as changed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't been to Amore Westend in awhile, so I decided to pop in as I lost interest at GTM2.

Greeted by a Cute Taiwanese as I walked in, paid my $65 for the hour. Asked for a Hard massage, got a med-hard but she got all my knots out.

Defs will be back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Marvel View Post
    but she got all my knots out.
    My condolences to you for having that region in knots that must have been painful :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Early Bird Specials!!
    $50 for the hour if made a booking and arrive before 11am, Westend store.

These Damn knots!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Marvel View Post
    Early Bird Specials!!
    $50 for the hour if made a booking and arrive before 11am, Westend store.

These Damn knots!
    Awesome... just have to get the Newstead shop back on board...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can Confirm.... Newstead store.... no Specials
    Oh well.....
    I like the place more then westend. seems nicer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where is the west end store?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Usually go to the Newstead shop but recently tried West End when the roster dictates. Second time to see this girl and she didn't disappoint. Good massage, cute smile with lips you just want to bite, really sweet and friendly. She ticks every box for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think i know who you're talking about.
    If its the same girl... I agree!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Very Ordinary

Just visited this place as was in the area and needed to kill 30 mins. Have been here before, but not for a while with mixed results. Today was VERY ordinary. Taiwanese chick, average to look at, massage was absolutely terrible and she scammed me out of $10 to boot as I didn't have change (rookie mistake I know). $85 all up for a very average experience.

This could be the end for me with massage shops. I don't mind paying the money if the experience is a good one, but good experiences are becoming rarer and rarer. From now on, I think I'll stick to 'unique' experiences that occasionally come up, like the one I had on the Sunny Coast last week. For $100 it was one of the best experiences I've had in my punting careeer.

As so many have stated lately, we here in Brisbane are pissing away hard earned money on ungrateful, overrated, overpriced girls. And its about time it changed.

BrainSex
    Like all times, it's the girl that makes or breaks it. I was there recently and saw Chinese girl. Very intelligent, actual poor massage but happy times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't understand how you claim she scammed you. I assume it was $45 for the 30 minutes and you gave her $40 for the tip? You not having the right money to tip her with isn't her fault, so hardly a scam.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    I don't understand how you claim she scammed you. I assume it was $45 for the 30 minutes and you gave her $40 for the tip? You not having the right money to tip her with isn't her fault, so hardly a scam.
    I asked for $10 change as that was what was agreed on and she refused to give it to me. I couldn't give a fuck about the $10 but when I've just had shithouse service, I'll be fucked if she's taking anything extra over and above what was agreed upon. But apparently you can.

Senior Member(無間使者)

cheese Me

Quote Originally Posted by cheese69 View Post
    Just visited this place as was in the area and needed to kill 30 mins. Have been here before, but not for a while with mixed results. Today was VERY ordinary. Taiwanese chick, average to look at, massage was absolutely terrible and she scammed me out of $10 to boot as I didn't have change (rookie mistake I know). $85 all up for a very average experience.

This could be the end for me with massage shops. I don't mind paying the money if the experience is a good one, but good experiences are becoming rarer and rarer. From now on, I think I'll stick to 'unique' experiences that occasionally come up, like the one I had on the Sunny Coast last week. For $100 it was one of the best experiences I've had in my punting careeer.

As so many have stated lately, we here in Brisbane are pissing away hard earned money on ungrateful, overrated, overpriced girls. And its about time it changed.
    Hi Cheese Me, would you mind PM me the Sunny Coast contact? Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast