Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amore West End

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Hi Cheese Me, would you mind PM me the Sunny Coast contact? Thanks in advance
    She was only doing it last week for a week.

BrainSex
    Had a lovely visit to this shop a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday.

Street parking was quite hectic due to the markets across the road. I prefer not to park in the onsite car park.

Lady was Chinese, here as a Masters candidate. She was dressed in more formal clothes, nice dress and quite nice heels. To here credit she accepted it was just a part time job to get her through uni. Nice time, nice finish but a little inexperienced.

I always enjoy my times here.

Brainsex

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Went back here recently and was torn about choosing between 2 of my semi regulars that were rostered on. Early bird special was a nice bonus. Session was up to the usual high standard.

PS I am expecting to see some changes regarding the Newstead shop. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    West end one is better?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1234 View Post
    West end one is better?
    Newstead rooms are a little noisier, as discussed previously.

West End has early bird special, I don't think Newstead does any more.

Newstead usually had more staff working than West End but recently they seem to be more evenly staffed.

Same girls rotate between locations.

Not sure but I think Newstead has lockable doors, whereas West End is an old Qlder so doors on upstairs rooms need a key to lock (downstairs are standard button locks).

Newstead has a more private entry for those who are shy.

Most of that stuff doesn't really bother me, so I don't mind either way. I always go to whichever shop has the girl I want to see, but if I had to choose I might go for West End.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Westend.

Amore used go be my shop of choice back a couple of years ago. I also would swing between the 2 depending on who was working.

But westend was def my preferred place I dug the old queenslander vibe. Specially the downstairs rooms.
    For me Newfarm still having the office feel wasn't as inviting.
    Plus I found parking way more of a hass in newfarm.
    Westend is only fucked on sat mornings and prob best to avoid the afternoon school rush. Made me feel like a fight perv.

I'm not a shower after a massage type of guy. So can't comment about them. I no westend had one downstairs off one of the rooms.

Might be time to swing back by for a look. Will do a walkin somthing exciting about doing a punt and not mowing what your going to get. Well for the first time or 2. After that if I go to a shop I'm going there for a reason.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Newstead has a more private entry for those who are shy.
    I notice at West End there is now a seat directly across the road. Looks like a seat where local workers sit for a smoke break. When you are standing on the rear landing at West End waiting for the door to open, you can give the guys a wave at the seat. Rather unsettling and I politely waited for that seat to be vacated. May not worry others.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hung out to dry.

For me I always found the wait at the back door when I was early or the girls would last forever.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    call the shop just before you get into the car park, tell them to open the door as you don't like to be exposed in the sun

Junior Member(有D料到)

Next step

Perhaps they may go the next step then and provide a drive thru service for the time poor.
    Haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trompe le monde View Post
    For me I always found the wait at the back door when I was early or the girls would last forever.
    Yeah, especially on Saturday mornings when there are a lot of people around that area. Downstairs would be a much better point of entry, but obviously the kitchen/staff area makes upstairs more convenient for them.

Thankfully the wasps on the AC unit are docile.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where I come from, we have a saying

"if you sleep with a dog, you will wake up with ticks!!!"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8.5 View Post
    I have too fucking tell u this story.
    When eva work Amore west end wich is we're I meet her , I see her regular at shop in the begging before we become bf gf Anyway , a customer keep booking her 1 st thing sat morning , every fucking sat , so I make booking just after him , I wait in car park where u can see customer leave , for those of u who have been there , customer can leave by door in down stair room , when this fucker leave eva give him big hug she put her arm around him , I can see this through glass window in door , when I see her I say wat the fuck , are u fucking him , I see u giving him big hug when he leave though glass window , she swear to me she not , but come every fucking sat morning , if she not fucking him she giving him bj , I'm pissed off , I tell her fuck off ,, she talk me around and calm me down , and she didn't want to loose me , that's the shit u put up with , now she had many , and I am nothing now ,, I put up a lot of her shit Now you all no
    This story cracks me up the more I hear about it. You have serious issues dude. lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Stories like that what get police attention , with police going around to quite a few of these shops that get a lot of attention on this forum I will stick the more not so mentioned shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Stories like that what get police attention , with police going around to quite a few of these shops that get a lot of attention on this forum I will stick the more not so mentioned shops
    Yes, very true Rodgersodger. It is the "bucket mouths" on this forum who wil cause problems for the popular shops momentarily and for the very near future.
    To those of you who wish to elaborate on your experiences to demonstrate publicly your sexual prowess and also name MLs in massage shops on this forum, the advice once again is DO NOT!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Interesting name digger , that's like ex army name , u ever go Amore on sat morning
    Police police , I was the police ,, I used to check her phone , even check her virgina , make sure it dosnt smell , and it's not wet , I was doing police work ,, making sure u fuckers weren't fucking her , that's right. Iv been traumatised for life , scarred ,,
    I had a massage with her last week, I am guessing you are the guy she was talking about. The stories she told me about you, we both couldn't stop laughing.

BrainSex
    Guys I think someone is having a go at you in this thread. It's called winding people up ad getting up your 'thread' count.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting name digger , that's like ex army name , u ever go Amore on sat morning
    Police police , I was the police ,, I used to check her phone , even check her virgina , make sure it dosnt smell , and it's not wet , I was doing police work ,, making sure u fuckers weren't fucking her , that's right. Iv been traumatised for life , scarred ,,
    You are one of the low-life numbskulls that we get banned on this forum from time to time; I believe you are next on the list 8.5cm!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol. This is funny shit, from people I talk to who the fuck would want to touch this girl anyway more than likely she has some sort of std !! And if what 8.5 says is true no way in hell I would go near

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe this subject to close too you. Hey ???? Take some medication u feel better,
    What subject are you specifically referring to 8.5cm? You ramble on incoherently in your posts; maybe you need to increase the dosage on your lithium medication!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast