Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amore West End

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbull View Post
    See 8.5 never have you bothered me, or annoyed me, actually I get where your coming from. But when you keep opening your jawing on like you do!! Your bring very much unwanted attention to yourself, ML's , shops, this forum. Which is harmless fun in your eyes, but very damaging for others(ML's &shops) so now a second shop was visited yesterday!, because of loose lips sink ships. So keep up your great work, and you won't have gf as she will be deported when arrested!!
    Oldbull, if you read my post above at 1:01pm today, I have been a little cryptic in what I said but I think you may now be aware as I am that the massage shop industry is about to experience a blitz by authorities. First action will be warnings followed by raids.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Actually there were at least 4 shops visited by our friends in blue in the last couple of days. They gave a friendly reminder to shop bosses on what can and cannot be provided in a massage shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Actually there were at least 4 shops visited by our friends in blue in the last couple of days. They gave a friendly reminder to shop bosses on what can and cannot be provided in a massage shop
    Only what can not be provided!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like I have to stick to my regular shops now for more intel. Was planning to go to a new favourite but even then, I probably can't squeeze any more info than what I see on this forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which shops got a visit?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My theory on all this increased action from authorities. I believe as a whole, the authorities turn a blind eye towards the 'extra's' provided in the shops, and don't really care as it really isn't hurting anyone. My guess is that the owners of the licenced establishments have been reading all the bullshit reviews and comments on here about punters getting full service etc, ( Yes, I know it happens, but I also know they are bullshit because the punters with brains keep these sort of things to themselves and don't openly post about it), and have made a complaint. I believe the police are just showing that they are doing something about it, or else they wouldn't bother warning the shops, they would just do a full raid unannounced.

That's my theory on all this. I could be wrong though. I have been wrong once before, many many years ago.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    My theory on all this increased action from authorities. I believe as a whole, the authorities turn a blind eye towards the 'extra's' provided in the shops, and don't really care as it really isn't hurting anyone. My guess is that the owners of the licenced establishments have been reading all the bullshit reviews and comments on here about punters getting full service etc, ( Yes, I know it happens, but I also know they are bullshit because the punters with brains keep these sort of things to themselves and don't openly post about it), and have made a complaint. I believe the police are just showing that they are doing something about it, or else they wouldn't bother warning the shops, they would just do a full raid unannounced.

That's my theory on all this. I could be wrong though. I have been wrong once before, many many years ago.
    It's a logical theory. The other thing to consider is that perhaps it is difficult to achieve any real convictions with this sort of crime. Look at the results of the QJ raids years ago or the GC raids more recently. There was a bit of media attention given, some deportations for visa breaches, but not many convictions and certainly nothing of substance.

It is quite possible that the police are hoping for the shops to clean themselves up a little, or at least ensure their customers are more discreet.

Personally I think the laws/police will address this issue more easily via certification requirements. They have already begun with a 1 certified staff member minimum. If they increase the legislative requirements in this regard, they can shift the onus to the massage associations to ensure their members are legit. Similar to the AMA reviewing complaints made about doctors etc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post

Personally I think the laws/police will address this issue more easily via certification requirements. They have already begun with a 1 certified staff member minimum. If they increase the legislative requirements in this regard, they can shift the onus to the massage associations to ensure their members are legit. Similar to the AMA reviewing complaints made about doctors etc
    I heard about this, but haven't read anything on it, but I really think it will only be a band aid measure. I would assume that all the shops need to do is call themselves a relaxation centre, or something else, and remove the word massage from their title altogether and it would bypass this law. There are loopholes in most things if you look hard enough.

Mind you, I don't think it would be that difficult for the owner/manager to get certified either.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    this is the beauty of things like wechat or kakaotalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8.5 View Post
    Mr wallaby don't post ur xmass wishes to girls will be longer than mine ,
    Anybody's would be longer than yours' 8.5cm!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Returned here to see a semi regular and she didn't disappoint. Always gives a good massage and good conversation, a pleasurable experience all round.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always an enjoyable place.
    Its been a few weeks for me... looks like im due for a visit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Rang around a few shops but all my regulars were off, so I decided to try my luck with a walk in here. Glad I did, found a new girl that is close to perfection for me. Tight little body, adorable face and the best massage I have had in a long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited here the other day...... no booking. greeted at the door by a japanese girl, on the heavier side. booked for an hour
    Asked for hard massage.... wasnt had at all, worse massage... all over the place. No teasing or anything, half way through was asked to flip. straight up "Do you want extra?"
    Kindly denied and it was $50. Went back to my lower back massage.... its like she got offended and went to town on my lower back.... Nice hard massage... now my lower back is all stiff. cant bend down to put my pants on today.
    Hot towel to finish. Was quite chatty which i dont mind.

Crap massage, would avoid

RLP - Who did you have?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Marvel View Post
    Visited here the other day...... no booking. greeted at the door by a japanese girl, on the heavier side. booked for an hour
    Asked for hard massage.... wasnt had at all, worse massage... all over the place. No teasing or anything, half way through was asked to flip. straight up "Do you want extra?"
    Kindly denied and it was $50. Went back to my lower back massage.... its like she got offended and went to town on my lower back.... Nice hard massage... now my lower back is all stiff. cant bend down to put my pants on today.
    Hot towel to finish. Was quite chatty which i dont mind.

Crap massage, would avoid

RLP - Who did you have?
    I think I know who you saw. Massage was very bad, but she was friendly enough. Extras were exorbitant- 50 for this 50 for that. It was all very tempting but I declined- could've easily spent over 200 bucks if I had weakened. Ridiculous. I thought she was pretty hot though. Great rack.

Senior Member(無間使者)

amore vally

was in here this week and must say the standards have droped a lot.. and the 50 for this and that way out of order..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    I think I know who you saw. Massage was very bad, but she was friendly enough. Extras were exorbitant- 50 for this 50 for that. It was all very tempting but I declined- could've easily spent over 200 bucks if I had weakened. Ridiculous. I thought she was pretty hot though. Great rack.
    Yeah, shes very friendly... good fun conversation. Nice rack! yeah was quite exxy for everything.
    I dont think id go back to see her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen Christine here lately, heard she has moved elsewhere?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure. She was a little pricey, but she had great hands and stamina.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went there a few month ago. pretty good. The girl was cute but massage just ok.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast