Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First try at Posh CBD 378 Pitt St - Minie, 22 yr old Hong Kong Beauty !!

First try at Posh CBD 378 Pitt St - Minie, 22 yr old Hong Kong Beauty !!

This is the descriptions on Minie provided by the shop, which attracted me to give the new shop my first visit:

Minie 22 yo Hongkong hottie very pretty young slim and busty new to posh , school girl fresh looks very good service.

Person's Name : Minie

Establishment : Posh CBD Massage

Date of Visit : Thursday. 26 June 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : @ level 2, 378 Pitt St City 0422-272-388

Hours of Business : Daily 10.30am to 8.30pm

Massage rates:
    30 min - $40
    45 min - $50
    60 min - $60

Size/shape : A curvy body, size 8, firm C Cups, medium height, waist length very sexy long hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong Chinese

Services Provided : Massage and nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Minie has a beautiful face and voice, loved my session, massage and part 2 was OK, but I just love it !

My experience/comments :

I have been waiting for the right girl to give this new shop a try and finally today I noticed that there is a new busty girl Minie starting, so wait no longer, tried to call Sonja but she wasn't there yet, so made my booking for Minie anyway.

Got to the shop a few minutes earlier, a very beautiful young girl opened the door, I was guessing this could be Minie and she is, so I asked to use the bathroom first, which is at the end of the hall, next to the kitchen and there was one other massage room. There is a shower inside the toilet, water is very hot, so for those brothers who like to shower, they have the facilities for you.

The time was early afternoon, and there were two other girls sitting in the lounge area, one caucasian girl with light brown skin, she was Miranda the French girl, I spoke a little bit of Francaise and Miranda responded with a beautiful smile, love her accent, I probably will come back to see her, can't tell if she is busty, more like tall and slim !!

The other girl was a Chinese girl called Honey. good looking, medium build, medium bust, mid to late 20's, very doable too !!

Minie takes me to a middle room, I think there are 4 rooms, I have seen this place when it was a beauty saloon, they basically keep all the treatment rooms and built up the room partitions to the ceiling to give more privacy. there is a hand basin inside each room, I think the MLs will like that, no need to go outside to wash their hands................haha

Good size room, disposable table cover, handed over my massage fees and tips, by now, Minie and I are talking in Cantonese, Minie has the sweetest and nicest speaking voice for a Hong Kong girl and she is very talkative. and she is a full time Uni student.

So the massage started with a bit of oil and I must say, Minie's massage skills are only basic, she has enough strength but not a lot of techniques, so I suppose Sonja will need to give her more training. But gee, I was having such a good time with Minie, I don't really care, she gives me those feeling that I am in the present of a young and beautiful Hong Kong girlfriend talking about life in general, her previous partime jobs, and studies - love that voice - I wish I could take her out to Karaoke !!

Turn over time and Minie got totally naked !! oh, just rewind a bit, she was wearing a very short white pants showing her long legs and a red bra, Minie is quite busty, firm C Cups, she still has a little bit of baby fat - but she definitely is Not fat - a toned body yet curvy in the right places, flat tummy and shaven. quite a booty butt as well. Exactly the type I like .

So part 2 started, no surprises and very basic up and down. For my own pleasure, I can't keep quiet any more and spend the next 10 minutes giving Minie a quick HJ course - she does listen and learn very fast too - so I think her customers for the rest of the day can all thank me..............lol

When the time is near, Minie laid on top of me side way and all her lovely long hair were all over my upper body, I have one hand on her bum and one hand on her tits - and she has both hands on me and I gave her everything I had - don't let go of your hands ! - plus a bit more after cum balls massage please, just do it very gently and softly, OK, good girl, now you have just completed your Elementary HJ 101 - remember everything I just told you and practise !!!

While we were cleaning up, Minie told me I have a handsome face................haha

Really, I am getting old and too much grey hair !

But you are still handsome,

OK, you have such a sweet tongue i have to come back to see you again.

Thanks for teaching me

Thanks for learning, if you like, I'll have a longer session next time and we can share more !!

I think Minie will suit brothers who like to see a fresh young girl, don't have too much expectations on skills and services, but especially for Chinese brothers, both Mando and Canto - she is a top quality IN girl waiting to be explored.

I'll be back very soon.

Cheers

ps. Minie speaks very good English too !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you bro for your report and taught her the skills that we all needs :-))))

同聲同氣後生靚女
    直情好似約緊𡃁模

把聲仲甜到入心
    淨係talking 都值回票價!

自己友唔捧場自誤
    咁高 quali 嘅女唔會做好耐

Ok what I was saying was:

Minie is a beautiful young girl like a Hong Kong model, she has a lovely voice and it would be worth the massage fees just in her company and talk ........haha as if !!

Hong Kong or Chinese brothers should not miss out, high quality girl like Minie will not be around for too long!

Cheers

Hi brother Posh,

just noticed that Minie is not in today's roster:

Thursday
    Minie 22 yo Hongkong hottie very pretty young slim and busty new to posh , school girl fresh looks very good service.

But you have a Honey on today instead, same girl, new NAME ??

Thursday
    Honey 22 yo HK hottie very pretty fresh looking girl new to posh , school girl fresh looks very good service.

If so, I like to see Honey again !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Honey is also a young girl from Hk , quite new to posh , friendly nice looking girl , Minnie will be on tomorrow Friday
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Today Friday our lovely Minie is working together with Taiwanese hottie Tina 22 leggy model Dora 23 and South American stunner Sandra 18 yo. Till late!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Today we have blonde Miranda and brunette Candice working together, double are available !

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just curious how much doubles cost? Is it $120 an hr?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Double foe double, BTW, today we have a new Japanese girl Makiko working till late, she is very pretty sexy and slim, great attitude top service, try her for her first day!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi CBD Posh... does your Pitt Street shop have facilities for bodyslide (i.e. shower) like the Newtown shop? Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oops... just saw in Ahlungor's AR above that there is a shower and it's very hot. Great.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dmay27 View Post
    Oops... just saw in Ahlungor's AR above that there is a shower and it's very hot. Great.
    Yes we do have a very hot shower

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CBD 378 View Post
    Yes we do have a very hot shower
    Today Tuesday top young girls working till late ! Maya 22 perfect Napalese , 18 yo Melanie car model stunner, and new girl 19 yo petite innocent sweetheart!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey posh
    Can u describe melanie better? Bust etc etc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Hey posh
    Can u describe melanie better? Bust etc etc
    Sure bro, she is very friendly tall slim with a pretty naturally beautiful face, 175m height, size 8, 10B.

Banned
    4 exotic beauties on today till late ! We have extended our business hours to 1030pm!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about Maya ... More info please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icegel View Post
    How about Maya ... More info please
    Maya is very pretty size 8 bust 10 D curvy and slim fun and attentive service!
    Today we have Sofia Spanish stunner and two very young pretty Thai girls and Philo Diane till 1030pm!

Banned
    Gorgeous young slim girls today with endless long legs!

Banned
    Today beautiful young girls from Spain Taiwan and Thailand till late !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast