Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st Keats, Wordsworth, Blake, then CrazyMonkey, ChairmanPlough, SirLaughsAlot - Poem

Banned

1st Keats, Wordsworth, Blake, then CrazyMonkey, ChairmanPlough, SirLaughsAlot - Poem

The Cobwebs Have Vanished

The walk has done me good today,
    On this cool grey afternoon,
    The cobwebs have vanished from my mind,
    With fine cheer appearing soon.

There’s a smile upon my thoughtful face,
    I’m now thinking of a friend,
    To share some moments of happiness,
    That too often swiftly end.

Yet I find myself quite soundly contented,
    Whether or not to the peaks I ascend,
    It is now such a lovely place I reside,
    To find good hope as my own true friend.

There is a calm and rather settled feel,
    To all that is in my surrounds,
    As if to say, “I know you are there”
    Yet fine solitude is better, I’m bound.

If only for a comfortable while,
    Before the sociable cravings soar,
    When I visit upon a trusted soul,
    And we’re together in brief eternity once more.

All considered comments are welcome.

Regards,
    SirLaughsAlot

Banned
    Let me be the first to give you CunningLinguist’s links to the volumes of information he/she has generated on what he calls the “poet” troll.
    Though much of the information is wrong or highly inaccurate, you still might want to get an idea of the phenomenon the "poet" has become,
    at least for some.

CunningLinquist's Statistics Table & Associated Records for what he/she calls the “poet” troll.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...gain-and-again

Significant effort has been made on this large volume of fastidious work.
    Unfortunately, there are significant errors in the volume of information, some of which is completely invented – but who really cares other than CL.

CunningLinquist's Psychological Profile of what he/she calls the “Poet” troll.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...oet-quot-troll

This is CL’s guestimation of the “poet's” psychological profile. Again, significant effort has been put in, but with even less return in terms of
    accurate results – it is entirely wrong and simply reflects CL’s embittered and miserable personality.
    If only he/she could change their personality as easily as changing avatar picture. We can but dream.

Regards,
    SirLaughsAlot

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLaughsAlot View Post

sorry double post

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That also might be as much to do with the bracing winter winds that are sweeping Sydney.

That made me laugh agreeably in the way you wrang out the rhyme. It reminds me of rhymes from Rupert the Bear.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Thanks for posting those links troll, could you put them in your signature as well ?
    I suppose you would say it is all wrong, but then again you have been banned about 26 times now so your word is worth about as much as, well your poetry ...

"The troll doth protest too much, methinks"

One of your posts for posterity:
    Quote Originally Posted by BangThemHard View Post
    The whinging slags and their lawyers seeking a payout from Rolf Harris to cover their miserable middle-age,
    should be thrown out of court, then charged themselves for wasting police & court time to serve their own
    vile purpose of financial betterment. Their would be no proceedings if Rolf was poor, it's just a tacky cash grab.
    Shame on the ugly gold-diggers playing the victim card 30/40 years after the "life-changing" events.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ble-Middle-Age
    Good onya Rolf.
    Oh and here is the summary of your previous "poetry" thread'
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post513380

Note if you stop self aggrandising and bumping your own threads twice a day people might forget what a troll you are and treat you more seriously.
    But I suppose it is hard for you to seperate your shop account mentality of bumping several times a day from your private account...

Anyway your valium seems to be working

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    That also might be as much to do with the bracing winter winds that are sweeping Sydney.

That made me laugh agreeably in the way you wrang out the rhyme. It reminds me of rhymes from Rupert the Bear.
    I'm a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh, but I didn't get to know Rupert the Bear as much. Though I was still a fan.
    The writers of both characters were great. I'm delighted and flattered by your comparison. Thanks for that.
    Long time no see Sextus, maybe you got upset with my penchant for gorgeous ladyboys, what can I say - I'm an artiste.

Cheers Sextus, and thanks again for the kind words.

Regards,
    SirLaughsAlot.

Banned

Regards,
    SirLaughsAlot

Yeah baby....Shagadellic.
    This poem is so good it makes me want to dance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What is wrong with you laughsalot ? Stop being silly, this is a forum for punting why are you putting up poems instead of after reports ? Put up an AR in the form of a poem or something I don't care.

Just stop writing these short essays or diary entries and then chopping it up into short sentences and call it a poem and sit there being all smug and comparing yourself to the great poets - you're not.

Join a poetry forum and get you poems properly reviewed before you start patting your own back.

I've been lurking here reading AR to decide my next punt and your poems are so out of place it's stupid, you don't see one single guy posting AR while everyone else post up poems on a poetry forum ?

What you're doing is completely out of place so just stop it. This not a forum dedicated to amateur poetry, it's a forum for punting.

Banned
    If you don't enjoy the poetry don't open the thread bro, no-one is forcing you to read / respond.

Also, the poetry is in the general section, not the after report section, so I don't know why you say the poet should only limit himself to ARs.

Finally, if you have a look on the front page of the general section you'll see people writing about soccer, tennis, politics and all sorts of random shit. Why is poetry any less appropriate than any of that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Martin View Post
    If you don't enjoy the poetry don't open the thread bro, no-one is forcing you to read / respond.

Also, the poetry is in the general section, not the after report section, so I don't know why you say the poet should only limit himself to ARs.

Finally, if you have a look on the front page of the general section you'll see people writing about soccer, tennis, politics and all sorts of random shit. Why is poetry any less appropriate than any of that?
    Well said, you are a sensible voice of good reason. I'm sorry to see you have been banned for being just that.
    You are at least the sixth recent independent, impartial member who has been banned for showing a modicum of
    support or civility towards the great poet. I wonder how many other observers get turned off the by the strange antics
    of some folk who just can't tolerate certain "general discussions" on the general section of the forum. Just between you and me,
    the member posting above you sounds remarkably similar to someone else we all know, wouldn't you say. C'est la vie, non.
    Well, I'm sorry to see you go mon ami, but you have my thanks for demonstrating your good reason and evenhanded approach.

Au Revoir VM,
    SirLaughsAlot

Well said, you are a sensible voice of good reason. I'm sorry to see you have been banned for being just that.
    You are the at least the sixth recent independent, impartial member who has been banned for showing a modicum of
    support or civility towards the great poet. I wonder how many other observers get turned off the by the strange antics
    of some folk who just can't tolerate certain "general discussions" on the general section of the forum. Just between you and me,
    the member posting above you sounds remarkably similar to someone else we all know, wouldn't you say. C'est la vie, non.
    Well, I'm sorry to see you go mon ami, but you have my thanks for demonstrating your good reason and evenhanded approach.

Au Revoir VM,
    SirLaughsAlot
    I suppose you don't know the real reason VM got banned because you only read your own posts. If you were following other threads his banning would come as no suprise to you. So once again a case of you twisting things around to suit your own purposes, what a scumbag troll you are.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I suppose you don't know the real reason VM got banned because you only read your own posts. If you were following other threads his banning would come as no suprise to you. So once again a case of you twisting things around to suit your own purposes, what a scumbag troll you are.
    He loves to think he's of some importance !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Long time no see Wilisno, good to have come back to the light, if only briefly. Thanks for the thread bump, appreciated.
    It's hard to stay away from quality poetry, my words are illuminating in an extraordinary way.
    I've never been away, always keeping an eye on you, not interested in your so-called poetry, just to make sure you don't step over the line that's all !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inflightmovies View Post
    What is wrong with you laughsalot ? Stop being silly, this is a forum for punting why are you putting up poems instead of after reports ? Put up an AR in the form of a poem or something I don't care. Just stop writing these short essays or diary entries and then chopping it up into short sentences and call it a poem and sit there being all smug and comparing yourself to the great poets - you're not. Join a poetry forum and get you poems properly reviewed before you start patting your own back.
    I've been lurking here reading AR to decide my next punt and your poems are so out of place it's stupid, you don't see one single guy posting AR while everyone else post up poems on a poetry forum ?
    What you're doing is completely out of place so just stop it. This not a forum dedicated to amateur poetry, it's a forum for punting.
    Your very first post on the forum is purposefully critical of my poetry, which, by the way, is correctly located in the “general” discussion section.
    How interesting that your first post is directed in this way. I’m bound to say, you do sound somewhat familiar. Nevermind.

I have posted all manner of poems including erotic, comedic, topical, dark, spirtual, natural world, etc. Your powers of comprehension may not be all
    that that they could, since you will see that this particular piece has an undercurrent of understated erotic/sensual pleasure. I include verses two and five
    to demonstrate my point. Ofcourse, this brief poem needs to read in its entirity to fully appreciate the meaning & context.

I am contributing to the “general” discussion section of the forum by expressing emotion, sensuality, thoughts & ideas for those who are interested.
    I am not imposing this on you or anyone else. If you’re not interested, simply comment on other threads that interest you. I have commented on numerous
    threads started by others, but I do not comment on threads that are of no interest to me. So, I might ask, why do you?
    But, no matter, if my poetry is disagreeable to you for whatever reason, then you’re entitled to your opinion.

"There’s a smile upon my thoughtful face,
    And we’re together in brief eternity once more."

Warm regards,
    SirLaughsAlot

Your very first post on the forum is purposefully critical of my poetry, which, by the way, is correctly located in the “general” discussion section.
    How interesting that your first post is directed in this way. I’m bound to say, you do sound somewhat familiar. Nevermind.

I have posted all manner of poems including erotic, comedic, topical, dark, spirtual, natural world, etc. Your powers of comprehension may not be all
    that that they could, since you will see that this particular piece has an undercurrent of understated erotic/sensual pleasure. I include verses two and five
    to demonstrate my point. Ofcourse, this brief poem needs to read in its entirity to fully appreciate the meaning & context.

I am contributing to the “general” discussion section of the forum by expressing emotion, sensuality, thoughts & ideas for those who are interested.
    I am not imposing this on you or anyone else. If you’re not interested, simply comment on other threads that interest you. I have commented on numerous
    threads started by others, but I do not comment on threads that are of no interest to me. So, I might ask, why do you?
    But, no matter, if my poetry is disagreeable to you for whatever reason, then you’re entitled to your opinion.

"There’s a smile upon my thoughtful face,
    And we’re together in brief eternity once more."

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...gain-and-again

Warm regards,
    SirLaughsAlot
    You make yourself sound like you are being victimised, poor little thing you must be.
    What a pretender you are, troll!
    What you didn't acknowledge above in your victim speech are the following:
    - you are constantly big noting yourself
    - you are constantly bumping your own "poetry" threads
    - you once outed a WL by posting her name and picture on a number of forums
    - you threatened members, via PM, to expose their postings on the fourm to their employers
    - your support of Rolf Harris in his child sexual abuse case
    I will stop at 5, thare are many more thngs to divulge, see here for a more exhaustive list.

BTW Thanks troll for prompting me to write that list, I have added it to your banned page as the top 5 bad things about you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I've never been away, always keeping an eye on you, not interested in your so-called poetry, just to make sure you don't step over the line that's all !
    Fair enough Wilisno, I know you have a job to do, maybe I'll get you some binoculars for Christmas to assist you.
    Take care sugarplum.

Regards,
    SirLaughsAlot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    You make yourself sound like you are being victimised, poor little thing you must be.
    What a pretender you are, troll!
    What you didn't acknowledge above in your victim speech are the follwoing:
    - you are constantly big noting yourself
    - you are constantly bumping your own "poetry" threads
    - you once outed a WL by posting her name and picture on a number of forums
    - you threatened members, via PM, to expose their postings on the fourm to their employers
    - your support of Rolf Harris in his child sexual abuse case
    I will stop at 5, thare are many more thngs to divulge, see here for a more exhaustive list.

BTW Thanks troll for prompting me to write that list, I have added it to your banned page as the top 5 bad things about you
    Not at all, there is no mention of victimisation whatsoever from me, I was merely highlighting the transparency of the very obvious poster.
    You’re creating your own argument as ever, I don’t feel victimised at all, I’m having fun. It just so happens that I am the subject of your
    exclusive infatuation and fixation, and now you are making up as much rubbish as you can in the hope that some of the mud sticks.
    I'm embarrassed for you. And I’m beginning to feel sorry for you. Someone needs to have a quiet word in your sad, demented ear.

For the Record:

I’ve never been on any other or previous sex/adult forum.
    i.e I was not Polonius 5 years ago on another forum.
    i.e I have never outed any WLs anywhere at anytime.

Your banned list is in error more than 25% of the time - several names are quite simply wrong, and the annexured info is, by it's association, also wrong.

Your absurd “profile” on me is 100% incorrect. It is simply what you want to be correct, in order to make you feel better in some way; it’s simply your sad,
    embittered and solitary effort at self-justification. Too much time on your hands sugarplum – get a healthy hobby.

I believe Rolf Harris is “innocent until proven guilty” (you do not, for you he is “guilty until proven innocent” – this is contrary to the standard rule of law,
    i.e it is trial by media or even worse by social media – highly unsavoury). You are using the same mentality & approcah with me – accuse accuse accuse, and
    hopefully the weight of false allegation will surely make him guilty somehow. This is juvenile, school yard, child-like behaviour.

I have never threatened to expose punters to their employers, how could anyone have the tech to do that? (I did say that the federal police and other
    authorities clearly have the technology to monitor and expose anyone they choose, and they do have that capability).

Having confidence in one’s ability, and stating such, may “offend” you, but that’s an issue for you, and nobody else.

And since when did bumping a thread once or even twice per day, become a major issue?

Now, why don't you tell me what you really think about my poetry? ....Yeah baby

Banned

Regards,
    SirLaughsAlot

I think I've been able to clearly demonstrate with this piece that perfection is attainable.

Fair enough Wilisno, I know you have a job to do, maybe I'll get you some binoculars for Christmas to assist you.
    Take care sugarplum.

Regards,
    SirLaughsAlot.
    Yeah ! Flushing out trolls is one of my main hobbies !

But I don't need a binocular to do it, because it's not hard to spot, and all too within reach !

Liar liar pants on fire!

Not at all, there is no mention of victimisation whatsoever from me, I was merely highlighting the transparency of the very obvious poster.
    You’re creating your own argument as ever, I don’t feel victimised at all, I’m having fun. It just so happens that I am the subject of your
    exclusive infatuation and fixation, and now you are making up as much rubbish as you can in the hope that some of the mud sticks.
    I'm embarrassed for you. And I’m beginning to feel sorry for you. Someone needs to have a quiet word in your sad, demented ear.

For the Record:

I’ve never been on any other or previous sex/adult forum.
    i.e I was not Polonius 5 years ago on another forum.
    i.e I have never outed any WLs anywhere at anytime.

Your banned list is in error more than 25% of the time - several names are quite simply wrong, and the annexured info is, by it's association, also wrong.

Your absurd “profile” on me is 100% incorrect. It is simply what you want to be correct, in order to make you feel better in some way; it’s simply your sad,
    embittered and solitary effort at self-justification. Too much time on your hands sugarplum – get a healthy hobby.

I believe Rolf Harris is “innocent until proven guilty” (you do not, for you he is “guilty until proven innocent” – this is contrary to the standard rule of law,
    i.e it is trial by media or even worse by social media – highly unsavoury). You are using the same mentality & approcah with me – accuse accuse accuse, and
    hopefully the weight of false allegation will surely make him guilty somehow. This is juvenile, school yard, child-like behaviour.

I have never threatened to expose punters to their employers, how could anyone have the tech to do that? (I did say that the federal police and other
    authorities clearly have the technology to monitor and expose anyone they choose, and they do have that capability).

Having confidence in one’s ability, and stating such, may “offend” you, but that’s an issue for you, and nobody else.

And since when did bumping a thread once or even twice per day, become a major issue?

Now, why don't you tell me what you really think about my poetry? ....Yeah baby
    Ok troll, for the record, I really only have to prove one thing you say is a lie, but since I am at it:
    - Here is a poem you posted on the old forum as Polonius (banned):
    http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-2002/
    What do you think of this poem now ?
    - Here is one of the links to a post about the WL you outed as Polonoius:
    http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/...668/#num154668
    - Re the 25% your maths is pretty bad, but you never were good at maths or logic were you.
    - Your twisted troll logic about the other info being wrong is simply fallacious
    - The profile must be pretty accurate if you doth protest so much
    - No more needs to be said about Rolf Harris, what you said speaks for itself
    - You did threaten to expose members to their employers. A number of members posted on the open forum that you did this, and here is a post by admin describing your actions. Remember this was when you were banned by IP and you couldn't even post for your shops anymore, your syndicate must have given you a slap on the wrist for this at a minimum.

Ref: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post443071
    Quote Originally Posted by Aus99 Moderator View Post
    Attention all members,

Due to the recent allegation of members sending pm's or emails to other members, threatening to expose their activities here to their employers, Aus99 would like to stress that this is the most despicable behaviour on a forum and will not be tolerated. Members found to have breached this policy will be banned via the IP, meaning further registration will not be accepted.

In the meantime, we would like to inform members that we have a strong security firewall in place, your hidden registration details can not be retrieved illegally, unless you choose to display it. That said, if any member discovers that it can be done somehow, please let us know with evidence, so we can have our IT team to deal with it and rectify the problem.

Let's work together to make this a safe and enjoyable place to spend time in.

Cheers

Aus99 Moderator

P.S. HappyQwerty has been banned via IP.
    Ps You are so predictable, you just keep spamming and denying everything and hoping people won't remember what a nasty bad tempered foul mouthed troll you are ...
    If you had a shred of honour you would curl up in a corner somewhere and <think of a word that rhymes with sky ...>

Oh and thanks for making me go to the trouble of looking up that post by admin confirming that you threatened to expose members postings to their employers, I will use that to post in your "poetry" threads from now on so that people know who they are dealing with.

Poor little victimised troll you must feel like an ant in a sand trap now, I wonder what you will do next. Whatever you do remember to keep taking the valium, as you know what happens when you get abusive ....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast