Thread: Kelly @ QVB Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kelly @ QVB Massage

As I was walking towards the place, I had this terrible feeling in my stomach that I didn't have enough money. As I was crossing the road, I opened up my wallet and too my relief, I had $85, just enough for what I wanted provided the prices matched what I expected, if it didn't I might have had to negotiate a bit. I went there with the plan of seeing Candy.

Rang the buzzer which was next to the label with Korean Massage on it.

Didn't get much feedback, so wasn't sure if I was buzzed in or not, after a bit, maybe twenty seconds, the door opened for me.

I was greeted by lady wearing denim short shorts, and an orange top.

She took me into a room and asked me how long, I opted for half an hour ($35). I enquired about extras, for me it was $20/$50 (I dare say the typical rate), in which I opted for the $50 option.

Then she left the room and told me to take off my clothes. She came back with some oil and proceeded with the massage. She told me her name was Kelly. I've never been shown a line up or anything, and I don't speak up, so I usually get what I'm given.

There's a hole in the table, and there is nothing underneath the table, so when she was massaging the top of my back, I could see her feet. She had coloured her toenails blue, there was probably some other decorations on them too which I couldn't quite make out.

Her massage was quite good, better than I expected.

At the beginning of part two, she took off her top and bra, leaving her white panties on, nothing flashy, quite plain (which isn't a bad thing). I was wondering what kind of body to body I was going to get, given that she wasn't particularly well endowed (probably A cup). Having said that, she oiled up her tits, and crawled up between my legs and used her body really well, the only flaw for me was that she had her eyes closed the whole time (there was a thread in the General section which discussed eyes opened or closed, and I'm definitely an eyes open person). After a while she came up on my left side and was expecting a hand job to finish off, but instead she asked me if she could lie down next to me (I'm not sure if this is typical, or if she was a little tired). I really liked this. I shuffled over a little and put my left arm out and the squeezed her body against mine and started the hand job. I got a good feel of her arse with my left hand and her tits with my right. She also had her face pressed on mine, almost kissing at times but not quite. It took me quite a while to get across the line there was a slow bit in rhythm about 3/4 the way through, so she must have been getting tired.

She tidied up the mess and just when I thought this was the end, she got me to sit up, and I got another little massage to finish off. Definitely felt unrushed, which I appreciate, though honestly I wasn't looking at the clock at all.

Got my clothes back on, she helped fixed my collar, quick hug and off I went feeling very satisfied.

At the end I commented that he massage was quite good and she told me she had gotten some training recently.

I turned up at around 530pm, it felt quite busy, though when I left there were four ladies sitting at the table chatting to each other, so maybe I arrived towards the end of rush hour and finished after most had already finished?

I'd say she's not drop dead gorgeous but definitely not ugly in my books. Her English was quite good. As much as I would have loved to have a conversation though, as pointed out by others, you can hear what people next door are saying, so they can hear you too. The cost to renovate such that there are real dividers might be too much of an expense, but there are ways to kill the noise, eg have flowing water like a fountain in each room.

Would I go back to see her specifically? Probably not. Not because Kelly wasn't awesome, but because I don't get to punt very often, so I want to experience different MLs. They'd have to be particularly outstanding for me to go out of my way to specifically see them again (to date, haven't done that).

I think Kelly usually works on Tuesday and Saturday.

I'm sure this post will get bumped even when she isn't working...

Banned
    Great review bro deathblow
    And love the last line LOL could not have finished the AR any better

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    More QVB SPAM.

"New"? the original report was a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    More QVB SPAM.

That post may be an update on their roster but no denying Kelly is a more than decent Korean ML not really my type as she only has small A Cups!

But she gives a very strong and firm massage, did a professional b2b, laid next to you during happy ending then more hot towel plus a little face and head massage before letting you go,

Tall and slim and smooth skin! Ex Silver Fox, very good all rounder!

I was there yesterday with Candy fixing my neck and shoulder for 45 then Kelly came in for the relaxation !

My usual part two girl Susan had a two hour booking , damn !

But I was very happy with Kelly !

Cheers

mista
    Most if not all shops follow the spam trend,

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    More QVB SPAM.

QVB MASSAGE :SUN

Zoe:💝new girl .36B good massage and good service.

Kelly :👍Korean. young girl.slim and tall.beast massage and good service. You mut try.

Candy:Korean ,professional massage, good stepping back.

PENNANT HILLS SHOP :SUN

Kitty :😍 New young girl 💘.good massage and good service.you mut try.

Ruby:👍 Korean .professional massage,good service.

QVB MASSAGE:THU

Kelly :korean girl. sexy body,long hair,your best choice.

Su : korean young girl,34B. good massage and good service.your best choice.

Nicole : 36B. good stlong massage and best service.your best choice.

Serina : Korean young girl.sexy body,long hair,hot service.your best choice.

Candy: korean,professional massage and stepped back.please make an appointment.

Pennant hills shop: THU

Susan : 36D.good massage and good service.your best choice.

Ruby: Korean .best massage good service.