Place: 647 Elizabeth St

Girl: Sugar - Korean 20's

Rate: $150 add $10 for Korean girls so total $160

Service: I dont want to say her ecact services because shd may not do them with all customers but her service is way better than I expected, so much so that im planning a few more visits before she becomes too popular. The line i heard most from her "what can I do to you?" My reply: anything you want(wrong move, she tortured me with her mouth) princess looks with out the princess attitude.

Body: 8/10, flawlessly delicious white skin, seductively slender body, b cup melons.

Overall: 8.5/10

Because of my up coming trip to Korea this month I managed to impress her with my modest Korean linguistics, which most likely helped me get the special services I require when I visit this place. In the last 2 weeks I've spent $600 on a 647 WL who I didn't do an AR for because I haven't finished enjoying her yet. However this girl is beautiful and has a cute innocence that I wish to explore further.

Return: highly likely. When ever she is rostered.

Oh one more thing I had another session before Summer with Coco. If you come here and the name Coco pops up, kindly refuse it you will thank me, she tried to get extra tips for standard services so I said no and headed for the door than she said "no no no I joking, I joking" than she piled on the fake broken english moans during sex, huge turnoff.

But Sugar's summer time fun has come so I'm going to enjoy it before I enter the Korean winter later this month.