Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 647's Korean Summer-stunner meal deal

Are you on your period, MandenMan?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MandenMan View Post
    Never understand why people wanted to comment on very old thread. This thread started in jan 2013. Exactly 1 yr ago.

???????????????????????????????????????
    Never understand why people wanted to start so many user names with same IP address like it's not possible to find out which user names he uses.

???????????????????????????????????????????

If you want trouble do it with someone else. Imagine if someone listed all your user names all the AR's you've written will be worthless and embarrass the shops you support. I beg you don't go to war with me.

Banned
    Fuck you Gucci!! Who died and made you the Forum Detective??

I've been patiently waiting to drop the IP bomb and expose this fraud, but you've just gone and cut my grass like all those times I've tried to book Cassie in your regular timeslot. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Fuck you Gucci!! Who died and made you the Forum Detective??

I've been patiently waiting to drop the IP bomb and expose this fraud, but you've just gone and cut my grass like all those times I've tried to book Cassie in your regular timeslot. ;-)
    Man f this guy with a capital F. Eventually everything he's built will fall. When someone finally exposes him and his multiple aliases it will be a very entertaining. There's not enough "measuring tape" in the world to measure the amount of damage he will do to shops he's done AR's for so this is something that should be avoided because the chain of shops he supports is an innocent by stander in all his funny business. So hopefully he'll pull his head in realise there's some people on this forum you shouldn't start trouble with.... I am definitely one of them.

Any hu, time will tell.....tick tock tick tock tick tock.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    There's not enough "measuring tape" in the world to measure the amount of damage he will do to shops he's done AR's for so this is something that should be avoided because the chain of shops he supports is an innocent by stander in all his funny business.
    Agreed, I feel sorry for those shops, such obviously fake AR's do infinitely more harm than good.

And it's not like the guy hasn't been warned either. He's either displaying extreme arrogance or extreme stupidity considering the amount of times he's been called out .... rather than being careful he continues to post AR's under different accounts that have so clearly been copied & pasted from the same source that sometimes even the girls name is wrong. :-P

When he's finally exposed it will be bigger than when Milli Vinilli were exposed. And the only person he could blame is himself.....and the rain "blame it on the rain yeah e yeah" I loved that song.

OK Gucci, as promised, for your general edification I shall post a review.

Upon the recommendation of Gucci2012, I decided to head down to 647 to see if I could get a piece of the Korean Summer Stunner Meal Deal and take a bite out... and with the luck of the Irish (except I'm not Irish) Korean May was the only girl available. While I was showering, I heard her in the hall telling someone she used to work at 5 Star, though she didn't say which one or when, or under what name.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that May is a 'stunner' and doubt she would get a guernsey at 127 but she is one of the more attractive girls I've met at this particular shop.

The first thing that struck me about her is how much she looked like a friend of mine's wife. Really almost a dead ringer, which while a little creepy added some extra decadence to the visit. She's a very cheerful, happy-go-lucky kinda girl, and even though her English isn't fantastic, it makes the encounter all the more enjoyable with someone of this kind of disposition. May is quite petite and definitely has the best figure out of any I've been introduced to at 647, but she doesn't have the statuesque, cosmetically enhanced physique many have become accustomed to with a lot of Korean WLs.

The second thing that struck me about May (ok, it wasn't necessarily the second thing) is that she's got a bit of hemorrhoid / prolapsed anus action going on. Their website bills her as 'ALL CAN DO Minus Greek', but it looks like she's been doing some serious backdoor action with Mike Adriano or Rocco Siffredi!! If you're into munching trade, then she probably isn't the girl for you (and I know there is a few of you dirty bastards out there!)

The website at the time, but they've changed it since, said she did rimming. I'm not usually into this but she didn't do it anyway. She went down around that region but definitely deliberately avoided it. The website also said CIM, which she did of sorts but positioned her tongue to kind of deflect the steaming hot load, which is fair enough. I wouldn't want someone cumming in my mouth either!

The BBBJ was respectable but she's one of those tissue girls. I don't know whether all the tissues are to protect the mattress or protect the customer from all the drool. If it's the customer then they should scrap the tissues. It feels better with more drool, and it definitely makes you feel like a 'John'. I've never fucked a civilian who used tissues. All very unromantic. She turns her head when she rides you as well, which I didn't take personally, but a lot of guys would take that as she thinks you're the beast from 'Beauty and the Beast'.

So in short, she's no Jenny from 127. Jenny wasn't the best looking Korean WL I've ever seen, but her service made you feel like a king, and kept you dreaming about your next visit to her. I think the good Lord broke the mould when he made that one.

In terms of the KPS issue, on some occasions you get Korean girls who think their shit don't stink and appear to have mild contempt for their customers, but for me it's more the 'don't do this, don't do that, don't touch this, don't touch that' thing that I don't like about them. There are rare exceptions but most of them are very mechanical and can't wait to get the 2 minute BBBJ out of the way, so they can get onto the unenthusiastic main course. It's their prissiness as well that spoils the mood and makes you think that she got into the wrong industry and should be working at the sushi train instead. There was a little bit of that going on with May, but not a great deal, and she's generally quite concerned with pleasing the customer, asking if things were ok and to let her know if she need to apply more or less suction and things like that. The only shop I've found to have great girls pretty much every time is Ginza. The only dud I've seen there was Mika, who they appear to have gotten rid of as I haven't seen her on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    OK Gucci, as promised, for your general edification I shall post a review.

Upon the recommendation of Gucci2012, I decided to head down to 647 to see if I could get a piece of the Korean Summer Stunner Meal Deal and take a bite out... and with the luck of the Irish (except I'm not Irish) Korean May was the only girl available. While I was showering, I heard her in the hall telling someone she used to work at 5 Star, though she didn't say which one or when, or under what name.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that May is a 'stunner' and doubt she would get a guernsey at 127 but she is one of the more attractive girls I've met at this particular shop.

The first thing that struck me about her is how much she looked like a friend of mine's wife. Really almost a dead ringer, which while a little creepy added some extra decadence to the visit. She's a very cheerful, happy-go-lucky kinda girl, and even though her English isn't fantastic, it makes the encounter all the more enjoyable with someone of this kind of disposition. May is quite petite and definitely has the best figure out of any I've been introduced to at 647, but she doesn't have the statuesque, cosmetically enhanced physique many have become accustomed to with a lot of Korean WLs.

The second thing that struck me about May (ok, it wasn't necessarily the second thing) is that she's got a bit of hemorrhoid / prolapsed anus action going on. Their website bills her as 'ALL CAN DO Minus Greek', but it looks like she's been doing some serious backdoor action with Mike Adriano or Rocco Siffredi!! If you're into munching trade, then she probably isn't the girl for you (and I know there is a few of you dirty bastards out there!)

The website at the time, but they've changed it since, said she did rimming. I'm not usually into this but she didn't do it anyway. She went down around that region but definitely deliberately avoided it. The website also said CIM, which she did of sorts but positioned her tongue to kind of deflect the steaming hot load, which is fair enough. I wouldn't want someone cumming in my mouth either!

The BBBJ was respectable but she's one of those tissue girls. I don't know whether all the tissues are to protect the mattress or protect the customer from all the drool. If it's the customer then they should scrap the tissues. It feels better with more drool, and it definitely makes you feel like a 'John'. I've never fucked a civilian who used tissues. All very unromantic. She turns her head when she rides you as well, which I didn't take personally, but a lot of guys would take that as she thinks you're the beast from 'Beauty and the Beast'.

So in short, she's no Jenny from 127. Jenny wasn't the best looking Korean WL I've ever seen, but her service made you feel like a king, and kept you dreaming about your next visit to her. I think the good Lord broke the mould when he made that one.

In terms of the KPS issue, on some occasions you get Korean girls who think their shit don't stink and appear to have mild contempt for their customers, but for me it's more the 'don't do this, don't do that, don't touch this, don't touch that' thing that I don't like about them. There are rare exceptions but most of them are very mechanical and can't wait to get the 2 minute BBBJ out of the way, so they can get onto the unenthusiastic main course. It's their prissiness as well that spoils the mood and makes you think that she got into the wrong industry and should be working at the sushi train instead. There was a little bit of that going on with May, but not a great deal, and she's generally quite concerned with pleasing the customer, asking if things were ok and to let her know if she need to apply more or less suction and things like that. The only shop I've found to have great girls pretty much every time is Ginza. The only dud I've seen there was Mika, who they appear to have gotten rid of as I haven't seen her on the roster.
    Lololol If you were Irish you would have got Sugar...the girl my AR is actually about. Good work though with this AR I like it.

Lololol If you were Irish you would have got Sugar...the girl my AR is actually about. Good work though with this AR I like it.
    An Irish joke, maybe !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

complete opposite of kps!!!

Had a 2hr session tonight with this amazing girl. She is completely insane and likes to play.

Had a 2hr session tonight with this amazing girl. She is completely insane and likes to play.
    2 hours only ???
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    2 hours only ???
    Got to save some cash for my Ginza punts this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's her face look like bro?

Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    What's her face look like bro?
    She looks like a Korean face :-p

She looks like a Korean face :-p
    Which factory ... or hospital ?