Thread: seventh heaven @ 142

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

seventh heaven @ 142

Today is the seventh of the seventh - Chinese valentine's day.

Rocked up at 142 and told there seven ladies were on today. I had seen Angel before, and she is a stunner, so I didn't bother to look at the rest of the line up.

Angel is a petite Taiwanese lady. Mid-20s, slim, slender legged beauty, with the biggest, roundest eyes that just grab you. Very sweet girl, the type you are take home to meet mum and get the thumbs up. As expected, she is the ultimate GFE in the room. Takes me by the hand, up the stairs, turns on the shower making sure it is the right temperature, undresses and joins me to ensure I am clean. Gives a little kiss on the old fella. Directs to bed, slow, deliberate kissing, catbath and down to the best BBBJ in the business. With those big round eyes looking up, it is worth the admission money alone.

Then, down to business. Domed up and into a lovely slow, passionate fuck in missionary. Just as mum would want her little Johnny to enjoy. It could have gone on forever. Nearing the half hour mark, I speeded up and reach my goal. Bliss.

But, I wasn't finished. Showered, dressed and down the stairs, Amanda wanted some help with something. It is impossible to refuse any request from the most gorgeous receptionist on the planet, so I puppy-like followed her into a waiting room and let her get me a coffee. I could hear several punters come in and varied workers hook their catch and take then up the stairs. Eventually, Amanda glides back in and, ever-so-sweetly, massages my shoulders and asks me for my advice: "can you give me a man's opinion on Paris...we think she is the most beautiful worker we have ever had...what do you think?" Double bliss.

Now I had just been with Angel, who I consider one of the better lookers at this establishment. But then I am put into a circumstance in which a mamasan (albeit a very junior one) wants me to judge the sex appeal of another young worker. What is a man to do?

In bounces - and I use that verb deliberately - Paris. Wow, what a woman. A Chinese version of a young Gina Lollobrigida, except prettier. I can't think of a working woman I have seen in an Asian brothel with such a classical hourglass figure. "You want to see me?" she cooed.

I had not intended to spend more money. And, I felt a pang of guilt if Angel saw me (I know, I know, but I like to play that sort of illusion that I am being faithful to my hookers). But reason had long ago learnt that my will has zero resistance to such temptations.

Paid, up into the room and straight into a strip tease. No conversation, just giggles and silly laughter. I am not generally a breast man, but presented with such a fine example of young mammalian nourishment, how could one not resist? Then a sample of her honey-sweet vagina.

Paris is not overly experienced as a working woman, I think. But she is sure experienced in knowing that men find her attractive. Its all about the vibe. She just oozes sexuality. She domed me up and we just went for it like rabbits. Triple bliss.

Had a conversation with Mina afterwards. She tells me that Angel is exactly the type that whiteys seem to like, while Paris is the type that Asian men seem to like. Two young darlings. My goodness, what a morning. Here are some photos:

Angel:
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Paris:
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Shop Owner
    Young and new girl Sky is working
    Attached Images Attached Images