Thread: Ivy & Becky 2.00 pm 141115

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Ivy & Becky 2.00 pm 141115

2.00 pm 141116 Ivy & Becky

Wingman and I dropped in and saw Vicky at the foyer. Vicky instantly recognized wingman. She said that she had never seen me before. I sheepishly smiled and agreed that she had never seen me before. It's great that wingman is much taller, noticeable and better looking to be distracting to the mamasan's eye. He works well as bait in social situations too, although I've never put this much to good use! We plonked ourselves on the chairs and 2 young Chinese girls appeared from the storeroom. One slightly taller than the other. The taller lass was Ivy, just 19, long natural black hair, slim and wearing a body hugging dress. The other lass was Becky, had shorter dyed hair, a little curvier in frame, wearing a black outfit...

Vicky asked who wanted to go with whom. I didn't quite get a closer look at the girls, let alone a glance, until wingman blurted out, 'He'll take the short one!' So, the short one it is for me. I followed my masseuse Becky into the room, right after Vicky instructed both of the girls to do so. Becky flicks her head to acknowledge Vicky and her face brought back a flashback. Into the room, I remembered Becky from CBD 378 (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=becky),

and Ivy might have been Emma from Cherryblossom Massage in QVB (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...highlight=emma). I quickly referred to the depths of memory and experience of both. I concluded that I preferred to see Ivy (whom I thought was Emma) instead. I politely told Becky that I wanted to have a quick word with my wingman next door...

cmk: Err... I think I have seen both of the girls...
    wingman: Aiya! So... what do you want to do?
    cmk: Could we swap? I think the other girl is Emma from another shop, who gives a better massage... and I need it badly... Becky was ok... I only remembered talking to her a lot...
    wingman: Sigh... ok... fine...!

I told Vicky that we would we swapping girls instead. She gave me a puzzled look and informed the girls of the changes. I went back into the room, waiting for Ivy...

Now Ivy. Very shy, very unsure, very fresh, very young. She freaked out a little when I asked if she could deliver a hard massage. Ivy was literally running out the door, saying that Becky would be the better choice. Judging by her reaction and having a confirmed look that I may have been wrong. Ivy is indeed a new girl whom I have never seen before and is brand spanking new to the game! Ivy was nervous as soon as she laid her hands on me. But did her best to give a hard massage. I gave her a few tips on what I liked and what areas to rub. Ivy was willing to learn as far as massage was concerned...

Ivy had her head tilted forward the whole time. Her strewn hair covering her teen face. There wasn't much interaction apart from a few polite compliments and thank yous. I have never had an ML yawn in front of me while trying to complete the massage. I didn't quite get the massage that I needed today, as my body is still in pain. I finished a few minutes earlier than usual and left to the car. Ivy needs more gentle clients to experience, before her training wheels come off. I give her full marks for her effort, and I think she may have been saved from facing wingman's higher standards of basic massage 101...

As for wingman's session, a lot of interesting topics were shared between Becky and him. Becky did remember us from CBD 378. Becky was asked if she was given a choice of having a masseur, whom would she have gone with? Becky replied that she would have gone with me for a proper massage, and if she were to have a little fun, she would have gone with wingman. Come to think of it, is that why most of the ml's let me massage them... because, there really is not much of me to look at...?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha bro CMK, love your story. Let me know if you need another wingman

In 2012 and before, brother CMK would have got Vicky into the room too while giving Ivy more hands on massage 101 training !!

Complimentary double with new ml is what set Vicky apart from the run of the mill Mamasans !

Those were the days !

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    In 2012 and before, brother CMK would have got Vicky into the room too while giving Ivy more hands on massage 101 training !!

Complimentary double with new ml is what set Vicky apart from the run of the mill Mamasans !

Those were the days !

Cheers
    I contemplated asking Vicky for a decent massage... I was in need of it that day... next time...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawal View Post
    Haha bro CMK, love your story. Let me know if you need another wingman
    yes... I will consider... a 3 way booking perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    I contemplated asking Vicky for a decent massage... I was in need of it that day... next time...

If you haven't had her before, most likely you wont get one these days!

I hope I could get one for old time sake ..........lol and even I'm not so sure !

Better off to see madam !

Cheers