Thread: Sophia @ 8 Railway Parade Burwood, 36 D Cups Thai girl very fuckable!!

Sophia @ 8 Railway Parade Burwood, 36 D Cups Thai girl very fuckable!!

Well, this is the second time I wrote this review, it was a pretty long one too, when I finished the first draft, put the tag in then click post, the forum said I wasn’t log in and I lost everything, I don’t know if there is a time out feature or anything, but all brothers please be aware, if you are posting something long, save it to a word document or something. I did that when I was writing Mimi’s review, should have done it today, but never mind, see if I can write that much again………….lol

Wasn’t planning to have a punt today, so didn’t make any booking anywhere. Then on my way home I have a bit of time so have a last minute change of heart. Could have gone to SF but I already seen Lisa this week, so may be a different girl. Cici and Momo from SL were both busy, and I feel like to play with some tits so that rule Yuki out. Well, lets head to Stanmore and see if Coco is free, even if I have to wait, it would be OK as I can just watch some cricket.

Arrived at Stanmore, Anna opens the door, Hi Ahlungor, you looking for Coco? She has gone out shopping!! Shit, I look inside the lounge there were two customers sitting there, so no point going in to wait as I am a bit shy……….haha

Rang Coco and she just arrived at Ashfield and will be another hour before getting back. OK, not my day then. So just head home along Parramatta Road. Then at Burwood, stopped at the traffic light and the left turn green arrow comes on, OK that’s a sign, let’s go to Scent of a Woman!!

The granny opens the door and said you have been here before, I said yes of course, is Tracey working today? Tracey is an Aussie milf, 30’s good looking, 36 E Cups, very sensual and great Spanish for me everytime!! Yes she is but she has gone to Westfield, may be back in half an hr. what’s wrong with this shopping shit this afternoon!! So who is available? Granny took me to a waiting room and shortly an Asian girl about late 20's came in to say hello, Hi my name is Sophia, nice to meet you, gave me a big smile, comes inside the room and shake my hand. Sophia is a good looking girl with darker skin so I think she is either Philipina or Thai but my attention immediately captured by her big tits bursting out of her lacey lingerie, looks delicious, can’t tell if it’s natural or what but she will do!!

The granny came back and said how long you want to stay, I said anyone else available, no just Sophia right now, other girls are busy, OK then , is it still $80 for ½ hr, yes, paid the money and one minute later Sophia came back to take me to her room, wow, her tits are nice but she has got an awesome ass too!!

Now this room I have never been to, looks very dated but it has my favourite massage table with the two holes and a shower over a corner Spa. That is a great shower, it has one of those older style big circular shower head that pumps a lot of water at high pressure on to you. I love it.

As soon as I got out of the shower, Sophia returns to the room and lay me down on the table before she takes everything off. Although the room looks really old, but I like it because it has big wall mirrors on three sides of the room. No I don’t like to look at myself but Sophia’s body was really great to look at and admire. She is not tall, may be 5’2” size 8/9 but very vivacious, big tits, as soon as they came out of the bra, I am 95% sure they are all natural, small waist, but a bit of belly (may be due to childbirth), nice legs and lead up to that meaty and booty ass of hers!!

The massage started with push oil style, not too hard, just right, very relaxing. I can see the difference between Tracey and Sophia already, Tracey would have started teasing my cock via the comfort hole from the word go, made me hard and then made sure I stayed hard for the entire part 1 (well, all of 15 min before the turn over anyway) and I really enjoyed that, (Misty from Misty’s was a master of keeping you hard for the entire session until you cum, so you really got your money worth with those sessions!!). But not too long, Sophia has oiled her breasts up and climbed on top of me and started her body slides with tits bath, very nice indeed and when her head was closed to mine, she would kiss my neck, my ears and my chin with just a tiny bit of tongue, and she made a little bit of noise – not the fake moans but sexy little sounds as if she is telling me she is enjoying herself as well. And now her hands start reaching down the middle to find her target. I gone from sleeping beau to rock hard in like 5 seconds !!

A bit more tits slides and jerking of the cock, it’s time to turn over. I got off the table to reach for my water bottle for a drink. Rather than standing on the other side of the table to wait for me to climb back on. Sophia came around to this side and gave me a hug, her oily hand reach down to my cock to make sure I maintain my full erection. Then she rubs her tits all over me, I help my self to reach around and grab those meaty ass, very nice hand feel. If Sophia hasn’t got such big tits, I would have rather played with her butt and do a cum on ass instead!! Sophia then lower her body and put my cock between tits and started Spanishing me. I think this is the first time I got Spanish in any massage shop in a up standing position away from the massage table. Her 5’2” posture was perfect for a bit of standup tits fuck, but soon we realized that we need more oil, so I went back to lay on the table.

Sophia sat at the end of the table between my legs and gave me some sensual oil rug on the inside of my legs, top of the groin, my balls but no touching of my cock, but I stayed very hard, then she climbs all over me and gives me some more tits bath and little kisses on my chest, my nipples, my neck and my face. And she continues to make those sexy noise. Then she lied next to me on my right, put my leg between her legs and pressed her pussy tight against my leg and started to move up and down, she is not bald and not Brazilian, just neatly trimmed with a nice amount of hair which I like and feels good when her abalone brush was brushing me (haha, the Cantonese brothers will understand this).

My two hands were very busy playing with her big tits, they have really nice shape, very firm but has the natural texture and softness through out, those responsive nipples are already fully erected, I really want to kiss them, lick them, suck them and perhaps even bite them, but with the way Sophia position herself, my mouth could not reach down to have a taste and I was happy enough to let my hands enjoy those nice feel, and I just realize that my right hand could reach behind Sophia’s back and grab her ass, so my right hand was squeezing Sophia’s meaty butt and my left hand was trying to get as much of her breasts as I could , and Sophia, well, she’s got her right hand stroking my cock and driving me very close.

And then right at this moment, Sophia gave me this very sexy and lustful look and said, would you like any extras?? What?? now!! I am almost ready to cum and you ask me if I want extras ?? have a quite peep at the clock, there is only about three minutes left, not today!! So I said to Sophia, I am very happy right now, and gave both her breast and her butt a big strong squeeze. And Sophia smiles back and said no problem and her right hand squeezed me right back.

Usually, with a pair of tits like that, I would definitely want to fuck them until I shot all over them, but I was really enjoying her butt and her breasts with my hands so why change, she quickens up her strokes and I cum in the next 30 seconds. Very nice, very happy.

Sophia cleans me up then ask me to have a rest while she heads into the shower, I roll to one side so I can watch this lovely lady showering, she really has a very fuckable hot body, wonder how much it cost to fuck her?? Sophia comes out and its my turn. Now that I cum and relax, I enjoy that big strong shower even more. Would be nice if Sophia is in there showering with me, miss those 5 star services………..lol

While I was dressing, I asked Sophia what extras will she be offering, she said the usual full service with covered blow job. How much, $60.00, fair enough. Then I thought if I take a 30 min session, then it would be $80 + $60 = $140, basically it’s a 5 star price. So better off take an hour session @$150 + $60 = $210, if I can get two shots (one HJ and one FS) then it will be worthwhile. I really like to fuck that ass (not anal, just entering from behind will do me………..lol). BTW, Sophia is a Thai girl which I found out as soon as we entered the room and she has been in Australia for over 10 years, which explains her excellent English.

And Sophia only works at no 8 on Saturdays and Sundays, I ask her if she works in other shops, she said no, she works in different industry in other days. Then she added, she only offer FS to customers she likes (I take that as a compliment!!) and that’s the reasons she works in this massage shop and not work in FS shop, because in FS shop she has to have sex with all customers but in the massage shop, she can choose to just do massage and B2B HJ, if she doesn’t like she doesn’t have to suck cocks and fuck, I like her attitude, she obviously knows what she wants. Hope she remembers me next time I return, and yes, I think I will want to come back and do her………..lol

Overall rating, very good service, with a pleasant attitude, smiling face throughout. Tracey gives more teasing and did great Spanish for me, but I definitely won’t pay more to fuck her, but for Sophia I will.

Highly recommended.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Nice report Ahlungor.

Its good to see you are broadening your horizons and visiting shops outside of your norm.

There are gems in almost all shops hidden away in places all over Sydney.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Good report, Ahlungor ...
    thanks

I think I have at least 30 time massages and nit write any detail reports ...
    Should I blame my Girl who stole all my spare time /??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Nice report Ahlungor.

Its good to see you are broadening your horizons and visiting shops outside of your norm.

There are gems in almost all shops hidden away in places all over Sydney.
    I know brother C&B

But sometimes it's very hard to bypass my favourite shops and MLs whom I already had a great rapport established!!

If my back is hurting, I 'll see Shelley, Coco, Lisa (252) or Yuki
    For best Spanish, Lisa (SF), Mimi and Shelley
    For best push oil and HJ: Coco, Mimi, Lisa (SF) and Joey
    For best B2B, Mimi, Lisa and Mia
    And if I really need to go all the way: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, etc.

It's satisfaction guaranteed everytime!!

I don't have the money and the time to take risk and explore new gems!! too chicken !! But Sophia yesterday, well, I was very lucky........lol

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    AHLUNGOR seems we are both the numbers man, we just look for a different number after the = sign.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    AHLUNGOR seems we are both the numbers man, we just look for a different number after the = sign.....LOL
    Hi Mr L H Sir,

Not too sure if I understand what exactly you mean by that, but it sounds like a friendly comment, so thanks anyway.

Have a nice day.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what time you go to stanmore yesterday ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, this is the second time I wrote this review, it was a pretty long one too, when I finished the first draft, put the tag in then click post, the forum said I wasn’t log in and I lost everything, I don’t know if there is a time out feature or anything, but all brothers please be aware, if you are posting something long, save it to a word document or something. I did that when I was writing Mimi’s review, should have done it today, but never mind, see if I can write that much again………….lol
    Sorry about that stuff up you had AhLungor. My first ever attempt to post a review (64's Nadia) the same thing happened to me. I wrote it on the sydforum page instead of in word and I took too long and when I tried to post the website was telling me "that my token had expired." I didn't even know what the fuck a "token" was or how to unexpire it. With my to and fro-ing trying to post, the auto-save fucked up and I lost everything I'd written.

You'll notice the admin section now has a permanent notice up "how to have auto-save." That is because of me. I contacted them to see if my work was saved somewhere else, or whether I had to re-write it.

So I had to re-write it, but as I didn't know why I'd lost it, I did it on the forum page again - and I lost it all AGAIN. So I wrote it a third time, and I lost it all AGAIN! If anyone knows how long some of my reviews can be, you'll know how punishing this was to me psychologically. I was about to give up on the forum entirely, which means none of you gents would have known my dulcet presence at all. I guess you could have learnt to live with that.

So I ended up writing the **** out - from memory alone - FOUR TIMES! It was murder.

Finally I appealed on the forum with my first ever post entitled "Tried to post."

Since then, for AR's I write in word then get the website up, then

right click on bottom bar

click "tile windows vertically"

Select and drag words from the word window that comes up over to posting page.

Simple.

This for the benefit of others to know exactly what to do.

I don't know how you made this mistake Ahlungor, you must be the most expereinced guy on the forum - I was new! Anyway, you showed great good humour about your stuff up. In real life, are you always such a placid, optimistic and happy guy? I guess so.

Ok, I'll read your report now.

Quote Originally Posted by timido View Post
    what time you go to stanmore yesterday ?
    Around 3.30pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Around 3.30pm
    i think that was me who you saw..

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    I had full service with her last time I went there last year was very good!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elbortomorton View Post
    I had full service with her last time I went there last year was very good!!!!!!
    So brothe Morton,

You have just proved one thing: You are as gentle and as handsome looking as yours truly here............lol

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    Damn straight buddy!!!

This is just for The Captain !

May be now he will believe !

Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ALUNGHOR

Not sure what that last comment is for but since you drag out this old post, do you know if this thai girl still work there??

Also just seems funny how time has change. I still remember my inner west punting friends tell me this place is pricey compare to the Chinese ones. half a decade later, all Chinese shop sky rocketed their price and this place now seem like bargain. As my friends put it $80 you got a shower, B2B, etc... You just have to spot the hotties that surface ever now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    ALUNGHOR

Not sure what that last comment is for but since you drag out this old post, do you know if this thai girl still work there??

Also just seems funny how time has change. I still remember my inner west punting friends tell me this place is pricey compare to the Chinese ones. half a decade later, all Chinese shop sky rocketed their price and this place now seem like bargain. As my friends put it $80 you got a shower, B2B, etc... You just have to spot the hotties that surface ever now and then.
    That was in response to a brother The Captain he was questioning if I know for sure that the tables at this shop as two holes !

He asked me to vulch for it, I can't be bothered so I dig up this thread , and I told him if he didn't believe me, he should stop reading my threads, may be he won't now .........lol

Cheers