Thread: Misha - Infinity Bordello

Senior Member(無間使者)

Misha - Infinity Bordello

Girl's Name : Misha

Shop : Infinity Bordello - Gladesville

Date of Visit : Sunday 29/6/2014

Rates : $75/half, $120/hr (daytime rates)

Age : Stated as 25, but I would guess late 20s, early 30s

Size/shape : Tall (5'9" or so), very pretty face, long dark hair, size 10 (although I am not good with sizes - she was not fat), athletic shape, C-cup breasts (enhanced)

Roster: Sunday

Ethnicity : Hong Kong Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, CBJ, FS (various positions), face fucking

Services NOT Provided: anal

Value for Money: Yes

Review:

It had been a few days and in my explorings on the web over the years I had often come across this business. Apparently it has a chequered history and one of its websites lists far higher fees, but I suspect this is a hangover from a few years ago when it was a caucasian brothel.

When I called, only one girl was working (but there are more available at the Thai place next door, if interested, at a higher rate, I think $170/hour) - so I bit the bullet and decided to try her out. The middle aged cauc receptionist was friendly and I was soon introduced to Misha. After the obligatory showers we got into some passionate DFK and she was soon giving a very good CBJ. So good I had to tell her to stop. After some rythmic mish, I filled the dom for the first time.

Then it was her turn, so I explored her pussy with my tongue (although finger penetration was a no-no) and I soon had her squirming. Then it was my turn again, so we went into doggy, then CG and finally RCG. However I found it hard to cum the 2nd time, so instead opted for an extension and then a massage, which was good, firm and relaxing. I was soon raring to go and asked if I could face fuck her but in spite of her excellent English Misha didn't seem to understand until I placed her head over the edge of the bed. She then agreed and I had a very satisfactory round (although shallow as she couldn't DT me) occasionally leaning down and licking her pussy to return the favour. Then back to her kneeling on the bed with me standing while I pounded and slapped her ass in doggy until I came for the 2nd time.

After this we relaxed and cuddled and had lovely conversation where I found out more about her until my time was up.

All up, a very satisfying punt with a friendly and cooperative WL. I will be back

Thanks for the AR

It's good to see different shops got reviewed from time to time.

Good job

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai Shop

What's the Thai Shop next door? Is it downstairs??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I honestly do not know for sure, but I believe it is accessed via the back, but on another forum a member mentioned you could access it from the front as well. I believe the two shops are linked in some way?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemercury View Post
    What's the Thai Shop next door? Is it downstairs??
    There is only one entrance to goes upstairs, walk pass the main door left hand side is Chinese girl
    and right hand side is Thai girl.
    Their price is different Thai charge $115 at noon special (sorry i forgot the night rate) and Chinese
    only $75.
    I have been their 2,3 weeks ago at around 15:00 bit surprise with their line up and pick a Thai (Cherry)
    she is quite young and pretty. I went back last week but the line up was totally change....( disappoint and left).