Thread: Asian couple outcall only,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Asian couple outcall only,

We are couple need some fund to pay our bills, we are new to this but we are open minded and looking new experiment in the bedroom therefore we only take very kind males’ or other couples’.
    Her age 37 size 8, b coup, 50kg. He age 40 180cm 88kg.
    We only take outcall and we charge $350 per hour.

asiancoupleoutcall@live.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pics? Hard to actually make a booking for commiment without knowing how u look

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally if i was paying it would be for a lesbian couple or two straight girls for a 3some. Wouldn't have any interest in paying for a guy for any reason. If i needed a guy to watch or something for the thrills theres plenty that would do it for free!

Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Personally if i was paying it would be for a lesbian couple or two straight girls for a 3some. Wouldn't have any interest in paying for a guy for any reason. If i needed a guy to watch or something for the thrills theres plenty that would do it for free!
    Does she like BBBJ and some anal attention with a CIM finish ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

xconcepx

I agree with xconcepx... but does any one know had any kind of experiance with a lesbian couple

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen these kind of services advertised before? But who actually books to be with a male/female couple unless they were (1) bi-sexual or (2) impotent and wanted to watch a woman being fucked (even so, better to watch a girl take another girl with a strap-on, no?).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This all seems so suss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the same price can have a Les pair and more fun,why would I want to see another dick in my bed..