Thread: Amy - a very satisfying romp in the bed.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Amy - a very satisfying romp in the bed.

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Monday 30th June 2014

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/our-ladies/amy/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, slim size 7, nice body, smooth skin, B cup enhanced titties, nice nips.

Pussy: Half shaved. Plucked pussy lips, half map of Tassie with a full bush at the top.

Roster: Monday and ??

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, rimming and maybe extras

Review:

It was an early booking on a cold chilly day and Amy was “dressed” in her bra and panties with a fur edged jacket to keep her warm. Sophie promised me she would fire up the air con but I don’t think this happened. I love a bit of cosplay and the fur edged jacket was pretty erotic. Amy has a lovely figure and I think she is very attractive with a really cute face.

We get into a very enjoyable DFK and Amy is very responsive. I had her sit with her legs apart on my upper thigh with her wonderful smooth pussy lips rubbing on my leg. The boobs are enhanced but it is a very good job, they look great front-on, and her nips are just the perfect size and color.

Amy loves having her nips gently sucked and they get erect quickly. Down on her knees and she is right into a full-on BBBJ. Bit toothy at some angles but very enthusiastic. I return the favor with her on her knees on the bed facing the mirror with her arse in the air and her private parts on full display. Very nice pussy, and it is clean as a whistle with a nicely plucked surface. Love a girl who takes the time to pluck her pussy rather than shave every couple of days and leave stubble.

Into the action and more DFK, DATY, overhead DATY and 69 ensue. All good fun, Amy is very flexible and loves having her knees up under her chin. Having her kneel on top and grind her pubic bone into me while I was sucking on her nips was very enjoyable. She loves DATY and gets right off on overhead DATY. Rimming was also on the menu – so make sure you are super clean for the encounter.

During sex Amy kinda goes into a trance. She seems to really like sex but wants to distance herself from the activity which she enjoys. She just rolls her eyes back and closes them and enjoys the bonk. She has nice slim legs and in doggie can spread them wide apart with her tummy on the bed. Fantastic view of a really cute arse and slim waist. On the corner of the bed with her knees up and apart with me deep inside her and looking down at those cute boobies, nice nips and her attractive face was a Kodak moment. CIM is on the menu but it isn’t my thing and I finished in mish and there was lots of wild noises from both of us at the end. Yummy. There may be more on offer but I didn’t explore her limits fully.

Very experienced and a fantastic lover, good English - but not a conversationalist. Amy is really a personal thing. I think she is very attractive, and I really enjoy being with her. YMMV.

Recommended.

Shop Owner
    thanks for the review. Amy is a definite Hot Star at 64 and she definitely enjoys her work. cheers@!

Shop Owner
    ** NEW >>>> AMY ** = Chinese Angel - A Knockout Beauty Queen!, big Busty C cup, 22 years, tall slim model, black silky long hair; she has very pretty eyes looking at you whilst she provides you with sensual BBBJ, top GFE service long legs - she won a Miss Teen China regional comp!
    click here for her NEW NEW OMG Photos >>> OMG AMY is THE KnockOUT Beauty Queen!

she has the WOW factor in these photos!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review brother

Shop Owner
    ** NEW >>>> AMY ** = Chinese Angel - A Knockout Beauty Queen!, big Busty C cup, 22 years, tall slim model, black silky long hair; she has very pretty eyes looking at you whilst she provides you with sensual BBBJ, top GFE service long legs - she won a Miss Teen China regional comp!
    click here for her NEW NEW OMG Photos >>> OMG AMY is THE KnockOUT Beauty Queen!

she has the WOW factor in these photos!