Thread: CHELSEA~love bites

CHELSEA~love bites

This morning bright n early I had the pleasure of making my acquaintance with a lady called Chelsea. She stands about 5'5" long brown locks with firm D breasts with her tanned skin and doll face looks she's a killer in heels!
    Chelsea's semi shaved snatch is an awesome start to the day with her pleasant smile and eager to please attitude, she commenced a head to toe catbath sending shivers down my spine. We rolled on the bed as she grappled my cock slowly massaging it to attention where upon she BBBJB me with her vicious tongue action and suction tricks that sent me spiralling.
    Chelsea's keen smile kept me alert as she sucked my balls and licked my ass with long strokes from hole to hole! The way she uses her tongue is simply amazing!
    The sounds of slurping and sucking filled the room as she worked me over for 45mins.
    We shifted into 69 and as I peeled her pink lips open she went to town once again on my rock hard cock!
    Before I knew it she was domming me up and riding the wind as I squeezed her jugs and laid back to enjoy the pounding!
    Her moans of pleasure echoed down the hallway and I began to feel conscious of her vocalisation.
    I jumped into doggie style and hammered her wet pussy till I filled it with a weeks worth of jizz pushing her ass hard down on my cock till the feeling subsided.
    Chelsea is a pile of pleasure as she works her magic and shows you her true talents as a lady of lust.
    With her killer looks and tanned skin this chinese sex bomb will blow your mind.... And your cock!!

Banned
    I got to see the lovely Chelsea on her first day at 533 a few weeks ago now and have to agree with your report above bro she is just on heck of a punt.

Banned
    Saw the lovely Chelsea again to day she doesn't speak much English but she sure is a great punt.

Catwalk poise Chelsea returns today 18/2

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Impeccable service and smile Chelsea.. Tall, statuesque and glamourous.. 533s newest catwalk beauty..

Chelsea - Size 6,DD cup,165CM,seductive bedroom eyes, beautiful pretty face,smooth skin and flowing hair,sexy body,exceptional service, girlfriend experience, Chinese girl. "New Chelsea @ 533 returns today Thursday to sparkle and seduce you with her brand of service and seduction. Visit and be bedazzled."*New pictures*

Catwalk Chelsea >http://www.533willoughby.com.au/chelsea.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991