Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to deal with clingy ML?

Banned

How to deal with clingy ML?

Hey guys

I go to one of my favourite shops and I usually see the same girl and we do the same shit every time. I have no complains in that regard.

But lately she has been getting quite invasive with the questioning, even yesterday commenting "mm, I saw you drive in, very fancy car.."

Always trying to ask me where I live, where I work. Not in the normal conversational sense, but how much you make etc. always complimenting me on my snappy dress style.

I geddit, she is buttering me up for a tip, but even when I don't go for extras she keeps this shit up. Is she cracking onto me? either way, I'm not interested. How do you address this without offending the ML? is it better to talk to her direct or talk to the shop owner? I assume it's pretty much a ML-client ending event and we wouldn't see each other after out of awkwardness?

Normally I just stay away but as soon as I'm back and she sees me come in on security cam, she comes straight out to me.

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could try another ML at another location

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisMoses View Post
    Could try another ML at another location
    I do.. your reading comprehension aint worth a shit, dickhead.

I have left it 2 months there but as soon as I come back, bam, she is back into me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymen View Post
    Hey guys

I go to one of my favourite shops and I usually see the same girl and we do the same shit every time. I have no complains in that regard.

But lately she has been getting quite invasive with the questioning, even yesterday commenting "mm, I saw you drive in, very fancy car.."

Always trying to ask me where I live, where I work. Not in the normal conversational sense, but how much you make etc. always complimenting me on my snappy dress style.

I geddit, she is buttering me up for a tip, but even when I don't go for extras she keeps this shit up. Is she cracking onto me? either way, I'm not interested. How do you address this without offending the ML? is it better to talk to her direct or talk to the shop owner? I assume it's pretty much a ML-client ending event and we wouldn't see each other after out of awkwardness?

Normally I just stay away but as soon as I'm back and she sees me come in on security cam, she comes straight out to me.

Cheers.
    Try setting the alarm so it wakes you up from your dream.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Try setting the alarm so it wakes you up from your dream.
    Sadly this is not a dream, it is a reality

It's not even a good thing so no idea why anybody would lie. An average chinese ML asking you constantly if you have a girlfriend, complimenting etc but not actually asking for shit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just take her out once, that should be enough to put her off.

Banned
    Just take her out once, that should be enough to put her off.
    Why? most women love my company.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why? most women love my company.
    "The poor bastard doesn't even understand that none of the girls can stand him and mistakes their politeness and shyness for appreciation of his "charm" and conversation."

Banned
    "The poor bastard doesn't even understand that none of the girls can stand him and mistakes their politeness and shyness for appreciation of his "charm" and conversation."
    I never try conversation/wit/charm with MLs. EVER.

They get the silent treatment from me, which is why I posted the thread seeking advice.

I am usually quite firm and abrupt with MLs as I do see them as being beneath me. I have once had to raise a hand to an ML who tried to rip me off the change (gave $100 for a $60 session, tried to keep change PLUS tip)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My post wasn't actually in regards to MLs, but you did go a long way towards supporting my point and my earlier post. lol

Banned
    My post wasn't actually in regards to MLs, but you did go a long way towards supporting my point and my earlier post. lol
    No I didn't. Want to meet tonight?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Actually you did, and the fact that you can't see how only makes it funnier.

Banned
    Actually you did, and the fact that you can't see how only makes it funnier.
    Maybe it is funny in your degenerate little mind.

FYI - how is the Landcruiser going, m8?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe it is funny in your degenerate little mind.

FYI - how is the Landcruiser going, m8?
    Landcruiser? LOL
    Are you just fishing or you actually believe half the shit that come out of your mouth?

Banned
    Landcruiser? LOL
    Are you just fishing or you actually believe half the shit that come out of your mouth?
    I'd say a good bit of both Column A and B. I had BW reveal a lot about himself to the point where I now know his face by simply accusing him of things and making him disprove it.

RLP is also known as KangarooPointer and comer and owns Angie's massage shop at Woolloongabba. You should declare that though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'd say a good bit of both Column A and B. I had BW reveal a lot about himself to the point where I now know his face by simply accusing him of things and making him disprove it.

RLP is also known as KangarooPointer and comer and owns Angie's massage shop at Woolloongabba. You should declare that though.
    Irony, when you start a thread about a clingy ML, and end up becoming a clingy whore. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never try conversation/wit/charm with MLs. EVER.

They get the silent treatment from me, which is why I posted the thread seeking advice.

I am usually quite firm and abrupt with MLs as I do see them as being beneath me. I have once had to raise a hand to an ML who tried to rip me off the change (gave $100 for a $60 session, tried to keep change PLUS tip)
    You must be a real big man to "raise a hand" to a massage lady. She was probably ripping you off because you are a deadshit moron who deserves to be ripped off!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    You must be a real big man to "raise a hand" to a massage lady. She was probably ripping you off because you are a deadshit moron who deserves to be ripped off!
    Not everyone is a gutless little weasel like you, Digger. Funny you use the name Digger considering you've never worn the uniform or served in a war zone.

I have no problem with raising a hand to an ML who is out of line.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not everyone is a gutless little weasel like you, Digger. Funny you use the name Digger considering you've never worn the uniform or served in a war zone.

How wrong you are!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

So you have no problem with being violent or threatening a WL with violence.
    I have reported you to admin, I would encourage others to do so by clicking on the little black triangle beneath and to the left of the posters name.
    BTW You are on my ignore list now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast