Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to deal with clingy ML?

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Firstly I’m not fat. A few Covid kilos. I don’t need your approval HHH. A couple of good folk here can vouch for me in terms of shared intel. Oh yes, shared intel. Something you probably don’t benefit from? I don’t make stuff up. I have no need to.
    Yes because of course so many hot, ripped guys pay cheeky little bungas $50 to tug them off. Totally believable!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Yeah, no sorry, unless she was buttering you up trying to get money out of you, I do not believe your story one iota. You expect me to believe the poor Asian bird who has been tugging off fat old men all day decides today is the day she wants a fat old man to take her after work in her own time to a hotel to fuck her? No chance. Nope. No one believes you, you have no credibility.

Yup, This absolutely happens. It’s why we go to massage shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I believe PP’s story. It happens more regularly than people might think. If one has done punting for 5 years or more and never experienced a similar experience something must be wrong with him

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I believe PP’s story. It happens more regularly than people might think. If one has done punting for 5 years or more and never experienced a similar experience something must be wrong with him
    No one believes anything you have to say, let us just be honest about that. You've been around for that long, we all worked out what you look like back in 2014-15 and you are disgusting my man. No one would seriously believe a HAB would voluntarily hook up with you other than for money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to be a non-believer, until this K-chick casually said she wanted to see Fraser Island. I quickly responded, arrangements were hastily made. And we spent a weekend there. I paid all expenses but she didn’t mention any compensation for her time and effort.
    Now I’m a firm believer ....
    Sorry HHH, you’re a loser, and a bad one at that ....

Quote Originally Posted by Formula2000 View Post
    I used to be a non-believer, until this K-chick casually said she wanted to see Fraser Island. I quickly responded, arrangements were hastily made. And we spent a weekend there. I paid all expenses but she didn’t mention any compensation for her time and effort.
    Now I’m a firm believer ....
    Sorry HHH, you’re a loser, and a bad one at that ....
    How pathetic a guy are you that you would pay all expenses just for some company on a trip to bloody Fraser Island, you sad lonely old loser.

You guys are the sad old pricks actually trying to find love in these parlours, aren't you?

I'm happily in a LTR, I do this on the side (semi-sanctioned) for fun! Not to find love because I'm a lonely pathetic old fat cunt like you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    at least now you just admitted taking an ML out for fun could happen

Quote Originally Posted by Formula2000 View Post
    at least now you just admitted taking an ML out for fun could happen
    Not at all, I haven't retreated from my original point one step. As I said, there is no relationship that isn't financial as admitted in each post. Whether it be cash exchange or exchange of hotel/experience makes no difference. It is just as pathetic and contemptible to have these losers try to win over the poor HABs working in a shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you did retreat one step from your original accusation towards PP where you insisted a cash exchange must have taken place when he invited the girl to the hotel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No cash was given. The hotel was already paid for, I was staying there. The evening meal cost doubled, that’s all. No phone numbers were exchanged and as I said, she just wanted a night away from a crap flat share situation. It certainly did happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What you don’t think there like everyone else,
    Pp it takes a lot for one of the girls to trust you , to treat her right , and actually go with you.
    Says a lot about you.
    Hhh she will never go with you , with your attitude
    Don’t you think the mls want a normal life
    Only the hard core working girls last and there screwed up

Most oF them look at this work as a short window in there life ,
    You would be surprised , life has put them here , and they want out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    I'm happily in a LTR, I do this on the side (semi-sanctioned) for fun! Not to find love because I'm a lonely pathetic old fat cunt like you.
    I believe that, instead you troll internet forums because you're a lonely pathetic fat cunt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a nice Thai ML say to me that she likes weekends away, and i could do anything i wanted to her. She said this as she was giving me a prostrate examination. After blowing all over her hand and thanking her for an expert job i said, "Fuck yeah". We went to Noosa that weekend and the sex was up there with some of the best I've had. Probably cost me $700 in expenses but it was great. I've done exactly the same thing in Thailand and Nam so what's the big deal. I'm mid 40's still surf and run so I'm no fatty she was 28.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well.. most MLs are working for $$ just like most of us do.

However, most of them are disconnected from friends and potential bfs. Hence, they feel lonely at times.

It's actually pretty easy to take advantage of this (harshly speaking) and the possibility is endless.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Well.. most MLs are working for $$ just like most of us do.

However, most of them are disconnected from friends and potential bfs. Hence, they feel lonely at times.

It's actually pretty easy to take advantage of this (harshly speaking) and the possibility is endless.
    HHH wouldnt be able to comprehend this concept, totally beyond his wit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had a few chances in Brisbane to do this. There's an ML at the moment I reckon I'd be in with a good shot with. For the sake of ticking it off the bucket list, I'll likely do it one day. It's a bit of ball ache and hassle for me with work commitments - she'd need to be a 10 out of 10. The transactional element of shops is good. In and out. If you want additional rounds, hit up another shop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123