I've been using Asian shops for the last two years (mainly Ginza) though I have had the occasional visit to Stiletto and Liaisons for my caucasian fix. This arrangement has worked well for me during this time (Angelina and Catherine @Ginza being my two stand out ladies) but lately though I've been disappointed with the service I've been receiving at these venues. My last three visits at Ginza have been underwhelming - I usually base my choices on reviews I have read on Aus99 and in all three cases, the girls were no where at the level at which they were reviewed. In fact, two were almost at the opposite end of the scale (their reviews did set a very high standard!) and the third did not look well at all - She was coughing intermittently and should not have been working IMHO. Anyway I ended that booking early.

All of this drove me to take a gamble and try a $600+ an hour caucasian girl. I gave it a bit of thought; and given that I had spent around $900 on my last three visits and was disappointed every time; I was prepared to gamble $600 in the hopes of striking gold. I was hoping that $600 spent on an excellent 1 hour experience would be worth more to me than 2 hours at the mid-level end of the market (even if it is someone like Angelina and Catherine).

Luckily for me I struck gold with my first pick! The lady I chose asked not to be named but she is everything I look if I were to picture the girl of my dreams: Caucasian, petite, long legs, long blonde hair, loves to kiss, natural french, as tight as an asian girl and very enthusiastic in bed. She also works for herself so I know every dollar I pay her goes to her. She is also generous with her time - my first visit with her lasted 90 min but I only paid for 60.

The moral of the story? If you feel like your punting has stagnated, don't be afraid to have a dabble at the high end.