Thread: Bibi - "If all girls were like this there would be no need for divorce".

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Bibi - "If all girls were like this there would be no need for divorce".

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 7th July 2014

Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/bibi.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Petite, genuine size 5/6, nice body shape, firm smooth skin, C cup enhanced tits.

Pussy: Fully shaved, naturally hairless pussy lips, prominent mound, lovely long pussy flaps.

Roster: Friday, Sunday and Monday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, Rimming

Review:

Bibi still impresses. She arrived in the room in her street clothes which consisted of an all black dress, black stockings, black arm length gloves and a nice white shirt - with no bra. This was pretty sexy but it wasn’t her sexy dress of the day. That was an up to date yellow and green soccer skirt and halter top – again bra-less. Wow what cutie. Love a girl without a bra. The big brown fuck me eyes are there as well. A big hug and a very slow soft passion DFK ensued. The wood was already standing to attention.

Into the shower and Bibi is soaping up when I observe she had a bit of pussy stubble. I whipped out my safety razor I carry for such occurrences (don’t we all carry these?) and Bibi cleaned up to reveal her beautiful smooth pussy mound.

Bibi is super eager to please, and almost wanting to be told what to do next, and once she knew what I liked, she just eagerly obliged. Bibi is just a full on happy ball of sexual energy.

Bibi was now on her knees doing what Bibi does best. Full on DT BBBJ. This girl has got better and better at the DT bit. Right down to the hairs and banging my cock against the back of her throat.

Onto the bed for some more DT BBBJ and DFK. Bibi could go and BBBJ me for hours. Into overhead DATY and Bibi really loves having her pussy sucked. Long munchy pussy flaps on such a small girl is a delight.

On with the dom and into her in mish. She is super tight and long slow strokes in and out of her pussy were very enjoyable.

We fooled around some more in any position I wanted, and Bibi is just so obliging. I then moved her to the corner of the bed, placed a pillow under bum and raised her arse in the air with her legs apart and high in the air. Her open pussy and puckered Hershey highway were on full display. Kodak moment. I slowly entered her pussy again but couldn’t resist the puckered forbidden hole next door. Lots of lube and I slowly slid in. Yummy.

Almost done I moved her to the floor with her welcoming open mouth for a CIM finale.

Wonderful girl, just a gem, be nice to her and you will have a wonderful time.

Enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Oh...Pussyhunter..I think I need a very cold
    Shower after reading this..

Banned
    Didn't realise bibi was offering Greek, she didn't seem to mind when I was lightly fingering her ass but squirmed and protested when I tried fingering a little deeper so I figured she didn't offer. Maybe worth trying again!

Thanks, still far, but at least there are 2 places to go to..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
    If you want to try the Lovely Bibi's services she also works in a shop at Carnegie Place in Blacktown, Wednesday and Saturday.
    That makes her a busy little girl doesn't it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you don't mind me asking. What is her working name at blacktown. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by john citizen View Post
    If you don't mind me asking. What is her working name at blacktown. Thanks in advance
    Probably politically incorrect to divulge here...but since when has the Mamasan been politically correct anyway..
    A pm would be nice though. ..

Banned
    She might be working a lot from the above reports but she is still a little pocket rocket and a must see girl at 533.

Got to see her again today and she never disappoints.

What a little gem.

Super sexy outfit Bibi was wearing today
    Do tell ..... I have been trying to get her into high heels. I reckon she would be a stunner in something more elegant than her preferred tennis shoes. Well then again she doesn't spend much time with her clothes on. Hee hee. Such a cutie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    High Heels and Stockings. That is what I want

Very little, skin tight black and white shorts and top, they could have been painted on.
    now that sounds hot...

Very little, skin tight black and white shorts and top, they could have been painted on.
    Excellent - but was there any advance on the tennis shoes?

Banned
    Can anyone confirm from personal experience she does Greek?

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Can anyone confirm from personal experience she does Greek?
    She is a real gem. Will kinda do anything for you if you are gentle with her. So yes - but BTW her pussy is tighter. :-)

Pocket size and dynamite Bibi in today 19/9

Small size BiBi in today 19/9 @533.

Go see and enjoy the smallest lady ever to work@533.

See new photos of this small lady.

Baby girl Bibi>http://533willoughby.com.au/bibi.html

See 533 today's roster for details

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991