Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Northside info

Senior Member(無間使者)

-

Thanks again for your unproductive quote Oilman,

Mate can u depart this thread ?

I'd rather this be used for sharing of information but it seems you are quite a tosser,

Start your own thread and do everyone else a favour....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    I'd rather this be used for sharing of information but it seems you are quite a tosser,
    C'mon lets not get too serious. As much as it's great to get info from this forum, this is the internet after all. Trolling can & will happen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your ase cheeks are calling me in Rod! Here I cum...ah Rod... your the best!!! :-0

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    tried a girl at rose mount tce (didn't get name)

friendly girl, strait forward massage/ relief
    will not return

Senior Member(無間使者)

-

Thanks for the feedback on rosemount - handy info ! Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New Nundah Shop

Anyone tried the new shop at Nundah Village?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy Info, plus .... Sprung!!

Hi all, Rob, agree solidly with you about Sarah, above. She is not ugly, has a nice figure, is enthusiastic and does seem to enjoy herself too.

I also went to Intimate Encounters brothel at Redcliffe last Tuesday. Three in the line-up- 1 Caucasian (Anneke), looked and sounded Swedish (I think she may have done massages from home on the northside before - any other bros that can authenticate? Looked not too bad, but probably > 40, body reasonable, not really ugly. Second Caucasian, can't remember her name, probably older and body not in good shape either (you would have had to pay me a lot to see her!). Third one was an attractive Philipina calling herself Lavender, prob 30-ish, nice boobs (?E-Cups or DD), so took her. She was friendly and enthusiastic. $130 all up for FS 30 mins. I would return, but .....

My wife just sprung my punting habits on Saturday!!! I am usually fairly careful to delete records of mobiles called and texts promptly. However... I also have an iPad, and unfortunately iMessage was turned on and I wasn't sure what that did, but it turned out that any text messages that I received on my iPhone were being echoed to the iPad!!! My son found a SMS from a WL with nude pics and gave it to my wife!!! Consequently I have had to swear to my wife never to punt again... Beware if iPads and iPhones with iMessage turned on guys!!! Now that is shit hitting the fan!

Regards to all, DRC

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC View Post
    Hi all, Rob, agree solidly with you about Sarah, above. She is not ugly, has a nice figure, is enthusiastic and does seem to enjoy herself too.

I also went to Intimate Encounters brothel at Redcliffe last Tuesday. Three in the line-up- 1 Caucasian (Anneke), looked and sounded Swedish (I think she may have done massages from home on the northside before - any other bros that can authenticate? Looked not too bad, but probably > 40, body reasonable, not really ugly. Second Caucasian, can't remember her name, probably older and body not in good shape either (you would have had to pay me a lot to see her!). Third one was an attractive Philipina calling herself Lavender, prob 30-ish, nice boobs (?E-Cups or DD), so took her. She was friendly and enthusiastic. $130 all up for FS 30 mins. I would return, but .....

My wife just sprung my punting habits on Saturday!!! I am usually fairly careful to delete records of mobiles called and texts promptly. However... I also have an iPad, and unfortunately iMessage was turned on and I wasn't sure what that did, but it turned out that any text messages that I received on my iPhone were being echoed to the iPad!!! My son found a SMS from a WL with nude pics and gave it to my wife!!! Consequently I have had to swear to my wife never to punt again... Beware if iPads and iPhones with iMessage turned on guys!!! Now that is shit hitting the fan!

Regards to all, DRC
    That sucks. Sorry to hear you got busted. Maybe a good reason for all punters in a relationship to buy a cheap prepaid phone to use for punting purposes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good point popeye.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And of course a completely new prepaid sim card for that purpose (at the risk of sounding obvious).

Senior Member(無間使者)

-

Yes sorry to hear about the IMessage problem,,,I know that has happened to a lot of guys - the message will pop up on the home IMac or IPad......make sure iMessage is turned off on every device, dont use iMessage on your phone (always send as plain text) -also don't share iTunes accounts across devices, - the problem is that you cant delete the message until u get home and that's always too late...

I went to 30 Newmarket rd Windsor today....$65 for hour massage and negotiated end for another $30..mechanical ending by average Japanese girl...a little tubby but had good personality....I wont be back...I stuck my head down the hallway to check out the other cattle and wasnt too impressed with what I saw. Not recommended.....good luck fellas..

Ps thanks for the feedback DRC re Redcliffe...

Senior Member(無間使者)

-

Also Sarah at Lawnton has gone back to China...just in case anyone was venturing out there...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Sarah last night. Devastated she's leaving. Amazing girl, incredible body and attitude

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her last month for full service ... nice girl, and awesome enthusiastic service.

I hope she returns ... Has anyone tried the other girl at Lawnton, rostered on the other days?

Senior Member(無間使者)

-

Thanks old bull, that's good to know....the day I went in the ml was very average looking so I have never returned....cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    That sucks. Sorry to hear you got busted. Maybe a good reason for all punters in a relationship to buy a cheap prepaid phone to use for punting purposes.
    yes thats what i do

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can confirm the aspley location discussed earlier will do extras. Clean place, nice ladies. 7 work there in total. Have only seen 2 so far though.

Got a mid 30's Filipino lady that knew her stuff. Good chat. Really good massage, got the same result as I do from the physio for half the price. Ticked all the boxes and didn't rush anything if you know what I mean.

$65 an hour. Paid $100 total. Will return.

N.B. This is my first post, only discovered these forums a few days ago but have been punting for awhile. Take it easy on me if I've left anything important out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been to Nudgee Rd place a few times in the last couple of weeks.... have left happy every time. Yesterday was a great visit. $45 for 30 mins plus tip and she insisted on me touching for no extra. Been getting good VFM here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seems all the good ones on the north side are few and far between, was a fan of Lawnton and Deagon but they are closed

please help a brother with a tip if you can

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can confirm the Asian place on Aspley road opposite pub lovers is worth a visit. The only downside I have is the girls have not exactly been HAB's. Still it is an option at least.

The massage joint in banyo near the train station is legit (so far). I won't be going again.

Other places I frequent are ocean star or the one in Hendra. There is also a joint on Sandgate road (young and healthy) just before Virginia that some might like.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast