Thread: Ada’s new place - Chinese Lisa at 108 Mirage (ex Romeos)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Ada’s new place - Chinese Lisa at 108 Mirage (ex Romeos)

Wow, the old Romeos. Many memories of this place. Led into the waiting room and wait for Chinese Lisa. She was an Ada recommendation. Lisa arrives - cute, friendly and tight body - no body fat.

Get offered a soft drink or water and we go upstairs. Into shower - Lisa joins me for a sensuous scrub. I hold the wall and spread my ass cheeks while she rubs my crack and balls. Oh yeah.

Then it’s on to the massage table with two holes. How would you like your massage? Hard please. Lisa goes to town. Awesome firm massage while she’s fully naked. Little bits of teasing every now and then in between the hard strokes.

Lisa is friendly and sexy af. After massage she asks if I want a vibrator up my butt. Yes please. She sticks it in then glides a condom on my cock and starts blowing me.

Now for all those punters saying who gives a crap about Ada’s fancy facilities, let me set the record straight. Getting blown while looking at the ceiling mirror taking in this gorgeous Chinese babe feasting on my cock is one of life’s biggest pleasures.

Lisa gives more massage and tries to get me hard again but no can do. In shower for another Lisa scrub then pick up a Portuguese chook from next door and head home.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Now for all those punters saying who gives a crap about Ada’s fancy facilities, let me set the record straight. Getting blown while looking at the ceiling mirror taking in this gorgeous Chinese babe feasting on my cock is one of life’s biggest pleasures.
    I had a phobia about the mirror came crashing down on me that I couldn't get an erection.

We did it in the bath instead where I felt safer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I had a phobia about the mirror came crashing down on me that I couldn't get an erection.

We did it in the bath instead where I felt safer.
    I rest my case!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am, keen to try Ada she seems really cool and even though I don't know what she looks like she sounds like my type of fun