Thread: Alice & Bobo - double delight

Senior Member(無間使者)

Alice & Bobo - double delight

Cashed up after some successful world cup betting, I decided it was time to cross a threesome of my bucket list.Phoned ahead and asked which girls were available for doubles and was advised Emma, Bobo and Alice.
    Chose Emma & Bobo however the receptionist suggested Alice & Bobo would be a better combination.I went with their advice and i'm glad I did.
    Bobo provided the PSE, whilst the younger Alice provided the GFE, and they complimented each other perfectly.
    The feeling of Bobo's tongue rimming me while i pumped away at Alice was amazing, as was Alice's non-stop dfk.
    I lost count of the number of condom changes as we swapped girl to girl & position to position.The session culminated in the two girls lying on the bed, heads together and tongues flicking the head of my cock as i unloaded into both their mouths.
    The sight of both of them looking up at me, smiling with cum dripping from their lips was priceless.
    All in all, an amazing experience.Bobo is loads of fun and Alice is simply gorgeous.
    Definately going to do this again as soon as i can.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    did you manage to see emma at 142? she any good looking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no, didn't get to meet her.
    there was a young girl in the hallway as i was leaving, short hair.if that's Emma then she looked alright

Quote Originally Posted by km2000 View Post
    did you manage to see emma at 142? she any good looking?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds amazing... something we should all cross off our bucket lists.

Shop Owner
    Alice is working today