Thread: Nana and Rainbow DOUBLE!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nana and Rainbow DOUBLE!

xxx xxx xxx

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    A great read! When Nana was sitting on me me doing the handjob thing from behind I couldn't help but explode. You have better control than me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Experienced that with Nana yesterday! Bloody amazing! Also top AR iLovefs!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    A great read! When Nana was sitting on me me doing the handjob thing from behind I couldn't help but explode. You have better control than me!

Awesome, mate !! I've been interested in double as well, but as for now I'll hold it off... I agree that nana is amazing. I always take 2 hours session with her..
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Banned
    Nana is one stunning woman, surprised that Rainbow was so lay back.

It is a surprise to me also that Rainbow failed to impress.Just wondering if any of the girls there do a Bi thing, there is no point asking Sophie, so if anyone can recommend a pair of girls I would like to have my balls and cock licked while penetrating one one of the girls and a bit of a lesbian action show. Hmmm fantasy time.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    It is a surprise to me also that Rainbow failed to impress.Just wondering if any of the girls there do a Bi thing, there is no point asking Sophie, so if anyone can recommend a pair of girls I would like to have my balls and cock licked while penetrating one one of the girls and a bit of a lesbian action show. Hmmm fantasy time.
    Have to agree no point asking Sophie! Might be worth asking EVA and Tiffany?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks guys, yes, it was great, although a little disappointed by Rainbow. Once she got going she was fine, it was just the laziness at the start that pissed me off. Exploding in her pussy was a bit of a highlight!

Shop Owner
    nana and rinbow are best service girl

Banned
    +1 on rainbows service getting pretty crappy lately. I've seen her plenty of times, usually at 533 as tina but also at taren point a few times as rainbow. She's been getting bad enough that I've stopped going to see her. Make up routine every time, wants to shower, wash me again after I take a shower, eating, answering messages on phone, asking if she can smoke in the room. She was a great girl, but she's been going downhill.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank God, I thought it was only me she did the makeup routine with. Maybe she's a little OC?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her a few months ago at 533 and she was nothing like she was last year. I think there is a bit going on with this one. She has lost a lot of weight in recent times and I don't think it is from smoking cigarettes or pole. Shame because she used to be a fantastic root, I hope she sorts her shit out soon.

Shop Owner
    working today ~~ both of them
    NANA + RAINBOW