Thread: Disappointing Punt, Annie and Others in General.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thumbs up Disappointing Punt, Annie and Others in General.

Was in the area last friday night and decided to have my second punt at Cowper 7 within a month. I used to go there a lot during when Sophie was working but ever since she left, the girls and management have been terrible. Anyways since Cowper have been advertising here a lot with new prices and new 'management' I decided to go on friday night and suss it and have a punt. I went around 9pmish, when I arrived they had two girls available, one was Latino girl, Leah from memory and the other was an asian girl called Annie. Eventually I decided to pick up Annie. Reading her reviews and constant bumping of the Cowper page basically ensured me to pick her.

Long story short basically, I showered and then she entered the room. As my toy became hard, she was at first telling me to 'gentle' on her. I initially began to have doubts that she wasn't going to be great. Anyways she slapped a condom on my rod and then gave me a decent CBJ, it was okay, although nothing really much. The CBJ was only like 2-3mins, which after that she told me to go on top. I asked her to be top and that we could rotate afterwards. So basically rooted her for a couple of minutes with her being on top to which she began to say 'You cumm now?' I was thinking WTF? And then i told her i paid for a 45minutes service and inside my mind I was thinking I didn't pay for some dodgy 10min nonsense. She just was saying 'another 10minutes'. I basically continued on and ignored that 10minute nonsense she said. I told her to turn around so I could do some doggy. She only lasted in doggy for 2minish, to which she pulled out and told me she'll give me a hand job. At this point I was basically annoyed, as she was rushing quite badly considering the amount I paid. Mind you, this rushing crap has happened before to me at Cowper, even during Sophia's days but it was never this bad, at least not in the sense of getting told 'only Handjob' from here onwards.

I was too annoyed to continue and went with the hand job, even when I asked her I wanted to root and my continuous mention of me paying for a 'full service' and not this half-arsed attempt that she provided. After I cummed from her handjob, I showered and then got changed. Usually the girl stays with you until you're dressed and ready to leave. But with this girl, she left before I got changed or dressed. Overall it was a pretty bad punt and I don't think I'll recommend it to anyone because the rush problem with the girls still remain, no matter how much you pay out.

Lastly before i finish, the only reasonable punt at Cowper is Diane, but she isn't 19 or whatever young age that is mentioned, most of the girls don't even look that young, so a bit of false advertising there.

Overall, 2/10 (Annie)
    Cowper 5/10

Shop Owner
    Sorry for this. Can you come to see jesica tomorrow . Jesica is good. And this time free you. Shop manager .

Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Was in the area last friday night and decided to have my second punt at Cowper 7 within a month. I used to go there a lot during when Sophie was working but ever since she left, the girls and management have been terrible. Anyways since Cowper have been advertising here a lot with new prices and new 'management' I decided to go on friday night and suss it and have a punt. I went around 9pmish, when I arrived they had two girls available, one was Latino girl, Leah from memory and the other was an asian girl called Annie. Eventually I decided to pick up Annie. Reading her reviews and constant bumping of the Cowper page basically ensured me to pick her.

Long story short basically, I showered and then she entered the room. As my toy became hard, she was at first telling me to 'gentle' on her. I initially began to have doubts that she wasn't going to be great. Anyways she slapped a condom on my rod and then gave me a decent CBJ, it was okay, although nothing really much. The CBJ was only like 2-3mins, which after that she told me to go on top. I asked her to be top and that we could rotate afterwards. So basically rooted her for a couple of minutes with her being on top to which she began to say 'You cumm now?' I was thinking WTF? And then i told her i paid for a 45minutes service and inside my mind I was thinking I didn't pay for some dodgy 10min nonsense. She just was saying 'another 10minutes'. I basically continued on and ignored that 10minute nonsense she said. I told her to turn around so I could do some doggy. She only lasted in doggy for 2minish, to which she pulled out and told me she'll give me a hand job. At this point I was basically annoyed, as she was rushing quite badly considering the amount I paid. Mind you, this rushing crap has happened before to me at Cowper, even during Sophia's days but it was never this bad, at least not in the sense of getting told 'only Handjob' from here onwards.

I was too annoyed to continue and went with the hand job, even when I asked her I wanted to root and my continuous mention of me paying for a 'full service' and not this half-arsed attempt that she provided. After I cummed from her handjob, I showered and then got changed. Usually the girl stays with you until you're dressed and ready to leave. But with this girl, she left before I got changed or dressed. Overall it was a pretty bad punt and I don't think I'll recommend it to anyone because the rush problem with the girls still remain, no matter how much you pay out.

Lastly before i finish, the only reasonable punt at Cowper is Diane, but she isn't 19 or whatever young age that is mentioned, most of the girls don't even look that young, so a bit of false advertising there.

Overall, 2/10 (Annie)
    Cowper 5/10
    Any young girls there or most of them milf?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I feel you bro.. I had the same experience when I first started my punting... That is why now that I've found Ginza, I'm not going anywhere else...

I think we might have overbooked something here !

What if the OP has a really big gun ! And the WL was hurting ! Just reading between the lines here , the WL asked him to be gentle right from the start, may be she saw some monster cock in front of her! Just wondering !

May be that's why she was offering a HJ to finish !

I could be totally wrong !

Cheers