Thread: Sammy Returns

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar

Sammy Returns

Haven't seen much of Sammy in the last two to three months with me being away and then her being away.

It did give me a chance to catch up with some of my old friends and also meet a few new ladies. Not all were great punts most were good with one dissapointing and one new one thats now near the top of my list but still only second.

For those that don't know Sammy she is from China (Hong Kong) about 163 cm tall slim build with C cup natural breasts, I see some where it's said they are D I dont think this is correct however whatever size they are they alovely tits. She is pretty with a beautiful smile and come to bed eyes. She is trimmed down below and has a large tattoo between her belly button and love pot. She is not young (30 plus).

I have seen Sammy many times and she is my favourite she is always friendly and fun to be with.
    DFK , BBBJ, DATY, Massage, Cuddles are all available.

The above said I was looking forward to seeing her again today, yes I have missed her.

I had to wait for Sammy to arrive, so Roger put me in her room after about 25 minutes she knocked on the door and came in sorry darling she says and puts her arms around me and give me a big hug and dfk. How long you stay she says, 2 hours I reply, 3 she says no 2 will do, I have already given Roger the money, Its up to you she says and so 2 hours it is.

She leaves the room and I shower and she returns I am sitting on the end of the bed she showers and we both lay on the bed locked in a dfk.

After a few minutes she hops up grabs a condom and puts it on my rock hard cock and lowers herself on top of me, no lube, in cowgirl. She bounces up and down and girates away and then comes in a screaming orgasm.

I can't belive it, I look at the clock its only 10 minutes since she walked in the room! No kissing on her neck, well anywhere except her lips next to no foreplay I have never seen a girl so horny.

She stays on top of me still in cowgirl gets her breath back we kiss some more and she is off again, she stops, its hot she says and off she goes again, and she comes again. What position do you like best she says I like this position, cowgirl or the Asian squat, she looks at me funny and then gets the idea so she swaps to Asian squat and rides me hard I decide to join in and do some work and she come again.

She stops and says doggy so we swap to doggy her pussy is dripping wet but still a nice snug fit, its even a struggle to enter she is obviously so horny and it isn't long before I explode inside her.

We have a kiss and a cuddle and she cleans me up, we both shower and onto round two.

This time there is more kissing fondling and foreplay, I kiss her breast and slip my fingers inside her wet pussy, I have seen Sammy lots of times but it's not often she is this wet and horny I was getting ready for some daty but she grabs a condom puts it on and says you on top so we go at it again, she comes again I am losing count of how many times she has come.

It isn't long before I come again and I collapse on top of her exhausted my cock still inside her and her pussy pulsating on me.

We shower again and then have a kiss and cuddle and a good long chat, she goes and gets her mobile phone and uses it to find a word in English that she was looking for to explain something to me.

Then its onto round three I don't think she comes again and it takes me awhile but finally I get over the line and am completely spent.

Over all a great time was had by both and it left no doubt as to why Sammy is my favourite.

I don't care who it is when a lady is really horny count yourself lucky and make the most of it. Its an unreal experience.

Shop Owner

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Nice photo but why is it in the Sammy post it looks like Lilly to me.

Shop Owner
    whoops sorry. my fault too much Christmas parties right now.

cheers Dean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, long time no see Sammy. She has been in industry for long time

Banned
    Must admit I am a bit sad to see that she finds it necessary to return! Oh well all the best Sammy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    saw her last night

she still has the stamina and the hot body she is well known for

she would put a lot of new girls to shame with her experience and knowing how to fuck a guy well ( I cum 2 times in 1 hour)

perfect BBBJ and GFE PSE from a experienced cougar and the classic leaving me legless (and needing a wheelchair or ambulance after bonking her) is something you dont find much with the WLs these (especially the ones who are new to this industry)

vivacuous personality + horny wet cougar +a body to die for + very cute face + a great fuck = thats what I desire

very rare.

Shop Owner

Thank you guys for your very kind comments about Sammy ...

sexy saucy SAMMY is BACK!!! from Holidays! and is Fresh to serve you!

Phone: 9524 1278 to book this top class Asian HKG supermodel!!

open 10am till late

www.64alexander.com