Thread: Tia - 2nd bad punt in four days :(

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tia - 2nd bad punt in four days :(

Person's Name : Tia

Establishment : 8 Carnegie Pl, Blacktown

Date of Visit : 3/8/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9621 8868 / 02 9622 8858

Hours of Business : 24x7

Rates : $140/hr (but I got 80 minutes - see report)

Size/shape : 8 - C/D cups (droopy)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments :

After having and incredible two punts a few weeks ago, I guess it was in the Punting God's laps that I was due some ones. But two in row! Dudes.. really...

After hearing that there were Lebanese girls available at this shop and wanting to cross another nationality off my bucket list I called I called the shop as instructed (do not bother calling for a roster, I think they make things up day to day) and inquired if there was a Lebanese girl working that day. I was assured there was and so went out west. However when I got there the papasan (a young hipster looking dude) told me there had been a "family emergency" and she had had to go home...

Uh huh...

For those that do not know this shop, let me assure you that this is a standard practice with them, as in bait and switching. I usually do not fall for this and just walk out, asking them to be more honest with me next time. I do not get angry over it as in these cheaper shops I have found it to be standard practice and in the two suburbs I frequent the most (Blacktown and Granville) there is plenty of choice so I simply move on. Someone else can have my money that day.

Anyway, I made my way to leave and the young lad said that he would "guarantee me good service" and give me extra time for the same money. So for the usual Asian hourly rate of $140 I was to get 80 minutes. Even though I KNEW I shouldn't have, I let my little brain do the thinking for me and stayed.

I shouldn't have.

Tia came and she looked cute in her little sailor outfit and glasses (I love a girl in glasses) and led me to the room. However once in the room she turned into a starfish like no other I have had before (except on Thursday night - DAMMIT). Her blowjob technique was atrocious, barely sucking on the head because apparently my cock is too big (hasn't stopped other WLs). Her responses to DATY were completely faked and uninspired, so much so that I just gave up after about 5 minutes and decided to make the session all about me - which I actually hate. Sex was boring. Conversation was non-existant. She also kept answering her phone, at one stage carrying on a conversation while alternatively sucking my cock (which was actually kind of a turn on).

In the end, I didn't stay the full 80 minutes, concentrated on cumming twice as fast I could and left without leaving a tip (another rarity for me). When Tia asked if I was going to see her again (really? You thought you were that good?) I told her that wouldn't be happening. As I left I told the papasan that his guarantee wasn't worth the breath he'd used for it and I wouldn't fall for a bait and switch again.

The fact is, I will go to this shop again because my all time favourite WL is there - although rostered on Mon, Tues and Wed when I can't see her and I really want to see the Lebanese girls. So I will be back for those two reasons alone and I will NOT allow myself to baited and switched again. To everyone else, please take care when you call this shop and ask for a particular girl. You are unlikely to get her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same has happened to me at this shop on a few occasions the last was a week ago, I rang for a certain girl they said yes I booked and as I was on Sunnyholt road when I rang I was there in 6 mins according to the clock in my car, when I walked in and told them I had a booking they told me she had just left as she was feeling sick so I told them I was feeling sick too and left.

Banned
    Cumming twice as fast as you can is quite an achievement

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL yf...

I can cum twice in a 60 min period pretty easily. But what I guess I meant to say was I didn't make any effort try to make it last like I normally do. If that makes sense.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fbp8aw

With crap service like that I'm surprised that she even gave you the opportunity of a double shot within the hour. You did well indeed.
    May the Force be with you

Banned
    The practice at this shop is to find out who you want to see and say yes she is available.

When you get there she has gone on a four hour outcall, gone home sick, not come in etc etc the list goes on.

I got the 4 hour out call when I booked my favorite I told her next time and she told me she was not working that day.

She gave me her phone number and after that I used to always phone her. The shop is all full of crap.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Crap Service

Given the crap service reported, I am surprised you even came once!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The attitude of the shop at 8 Carnegie is abysmal. I called them yesterday and asked what was on offer. All I got was abuse. Like you're supposed to guess who is on. Some of the receptionist guys there get really stroppy if you reject what's on offer and leave. I will go there only as a last resort nowadays ie. I get horny when everywhere else is closed.