Thread: petite lttle YoYo.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

petite lttle YoYo.

the retirement home's shuttle bus is finally fixed... and i'm cashed up with pension money. no club keno for this wrinkly prune... no no... not for me.... hell i dont even want to play the pokies...

i want something more of a sure thing...

It's been a while and Summer sweeps me of my feet with her chit chat... when you get to my age any female able to walk unassisted appears young to me... one thing i'm sure about is that she gives the same good advice to me about the girls there even to totally new customers... i over heard it, it fact. I've said it before and i'll repeat it again for any new bros... the girls at bamboo all seem to give good massages. Summer seems to now have uniforms for them too. blue sailor outfits, with white strips on the collar. cute. pacemaker almost overloaded at the sight of young things trotting about...

Yoyo... a small round thing that spins at the end of a...

well... if anything this young lass is small.. well... little.. petite imho... but in her own words skinny. i'd say slim. with some of the smoothest milky skin ive seen in a long time. she seems shy and softly spoken... an almost innocent aura surrounds her. innocent girl next door type. the massage is of standard, good and got a bit better when i asked for more pressure.

part 2 betrays her innocence. she starts with such nice and teasing caresses... and unlike most girls this went on for a good time (without wasting time i might add)... that my friends was a definite pleasure. every girl i've seen before (here and other shops) seem to not do enough of this foreplay imho. they say girls can multitask... i believe it now.. 1 hand on the shaft, another on the tackle. bliss.

I'll draw the analogy... the farmer milks a cow... the cows milk goes everywhere. on the farmer. on the cow. on the walls. if the cow was young, it probably would have hit the roof of the barn!

Yoyo... a cute little thing...

if she was really dressed as a farmer.... rolling about in the hay.. well.. maybe thats a fantasy for another pension payday...

and if Yoyo really isn't to your liking.. Summer does have a girl with glasses....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another one I have to try shit I may need to start selling blood to supplement my punts at this place gem after gem . June's back next week though giddy up

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Summer tells me Libra is on holidays and Eva will go on one soon ( think Monday is last shift) for something like 3 months

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wonder if this is the same yoyo that is currently rostered

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    I wonder if this is the same yoyo that is currently rostered
    I saw her once in the hallway.. Not that petite if u ask me, and she's Vietnamese??