Thread: Gold Coast Section

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gold Coast Section

Seconding a motion I saw from another punter in another section suggesting a unique forum section for the Gold Coast. Plenty of opportunity down there to warrant it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    Seconding a motion I saw from another punter in another section suggesting a unique forum section for the Gold Coast. Plenty of opportunity down there to warrant it.
    I would suggest that if we have enough positive responses on this thread, and then contact the moderator directly ( http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?24566-Aus99-Moderator ), you may get your wish. I personally don't go to the gold coast shops but I can see a separate sub-forum being a good idea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it's a great idea
    I get down there on occasions but don't know where are shops worth a try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with the idea. There are a number of places down that that I visit, all of which are mentioned often, however the gold coast down warrant a section for itself given the number of establishments that exist.

So count me in !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks brother punters! You're right, PizzaMan, there are several discussed regularly, but I've seen new ones popping up a fair bit and some oldies relocated. A dedicated section would help us keep up.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Really !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    This makes no sense to me. look at the recently added sections - a grand total of 3 new threads.

All a new GC section will achieve is another place for some to post their dribble and to criticise others reviews. Just my 2cents

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    This makes no sense to me. look at the recently added sections - a grand total of 3 new threads.

All a new GC section will achieve is another place for some to post their dribble and to criticise others reviews. Just my 2cents

Or on the flip side, it would make it easier to find useful threads amongst the drivel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Falcon. Each entitled to their own opinion. Suggesting we didn't really need the additional two sections for Brisbane, but a Gold Coast section would make sense. Beyond that, behavioral change takes time. Most of the punters here that I see that actually contribute regularly are in for the massage parlour where it may or may not happen. Part of the fun is the risk of getting away with something. I'm cruisy either way and sometimes happy to take a chance at a new place, and then other times just want a sure thing. My point is, general sections for an area are fine, no need to seperate out PL's from massage parlours. Conversely, The Gold Coast is now the 6th largest city in Australia and largest population outside of capital cities which likely warrants it's own section with a thriving 'sex for profit' industry. Just my 2 cents...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bring it on

Gold coast section? Why not, just bring it on. Its a long overdue improvement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, Woebetide. I'm not computer expert, but can't imagine it would cost much more to put up... Just commented on another thread it would help make sense of Tweed and Coolongatta as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Leave it as it is. Just run a search for "gold coast" or "gc" if you are having trouble finding gold coast specific threads.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Leave it as it is. Just run a search for "gold coast" or "gc" if you are having trouble finding gold coast specific threads.
    That won't work as some posts name the specific suburb.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not trying to be a pest, but is there any reason (financial, administrative, etc.) not to include a GC section? RLP is right, searching GC or Gold Coast is hit and miss at best. I just posted a review on Nerang, so would have been missed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another vote for separate GC section.

I have spent heaps of time dredging through posts trying to find GC info.

TBH its not a huge issue for me anymore as I've found a handful of good shops and a handful of potential shops to try, but would help out the other brothers hoping to strike it lucky on their first GC punt.

And it does make a lot of sense - theres a significant difference between the bris and GC scenes - both commercially and expectation in terms of value.

Just my 3c

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everyone could just put GC, Bris etc in the title along with the suburb and would make it easier to search for

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive gota gc trip planned, im looking forward to partying with some hunnies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Astos, if you're staying in Surfers, you'll need to venture out a bit unless working with a PM. Broadbeach and Chevron Island are your best bets.

Senior Member(無間使者)

station St

Stopped in at a place in Station Rd Nerang recently, not much good at writing but here goes,
    It's down a flight of stairs and pretty busy place, but what the heck. The first time I was there they were very busy so I got some one who doesn't normally do the massage, only on reception. Rooms are not divided all the way to the roof but everyone I saw had a dress on, so always a good sign and the doors were lockable!
    I stripped off, and in she came, great personality and we had a great chat, really nice ML. Massage was great and after a while she realised I was a regular punter and gave a few little "accidental" tickles. I always love this, you are never sure until you get the accidental brush, and then you know you're on a winner.
    Was a great massage and left very happy.
    Have been down 3 times since but never had the same girl, having read a few posts, it seems that I shouldn't mention names so if you want to pm me I will provide. $50 for the hour and a small tip at the end, how different to Brisbane.