Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pinky swimsuit model

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntMeat View Post
    How do we contact Mandy??
    Look on Queensland pages she has reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=PuntMeat;1439223]How do we contact Mandy??[/QUOTE
    She used to advertise on Locanto but I haven't seen her ad since the start of the year. Kannica, another Thai ML, hasn't been advertising either. I know of some girls who are seeing regulars but not new clients as they are being cautious.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Between Pinky, Mandy, and Paula who was better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have seen all three of them - pinky is great for Greek and she liked it, not the prettiest one around and made some weird moan haha. Great VFM though. Mandy’s service is hit and miss (imho). PAULA, PAULA, PAULA...no one here would deny she’s best VFM pocket rocket with nice set of melons...spent so much on her and went out for drinks, boy she can drink back then. Haven’t seen her since she started running a legit massage shop in Nundah. But she was one of my top favourite girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Pinky still around Brisbane?
    I want to find a cute girl who does Greek...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i did see pinky advertise on locanto earlier this year or very late last year - she wasnt someone i called "cute" when i did visited her back 7+ years ago - i dont think she would be cute today.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    i did see pinky advertise on locanto earlier this year or very late last year - she wasnt someone i called "cute" when i did visited her back 7+ years ago - i dont think she would be cute today.
    7 yrs ago! Geeez ive had 3 cars and 2 new toasters since then, she sure seems built to last. 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i am sure has been in the game longer than that - she wasnt new to the game then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon Pinky would be pushing 40....but she was sort of cute and always had a great attitude — I’m pretty sure she had or had a boyfriend that took her overseas (Scotland I think) — last time I saw her she was at a unit in Red Hill and told me she was retiring cause she was being taken care of — typical Thai objective...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Highly unlikely my friend. Left The state of QLD and went legit. Sad.

Same now for Mandy . Left QLD went legit .

Never met Paula.

But I’ll send all Pinky fans here your regards when we catch up. And she can pass on the same to Mandy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Pinky advertising on Locanto at a Canberra location last year.. same pics, and same number i had for her from a long time ago

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    I saw Pinky advertising on Locanto at a Canberra location last year.. same pics, and same number i had for her from a long time ago
    Highly improbable . Likely just a weird internet glitch or you got your years wrong . She did her swan song awhile back and moved onto relationship and legit business

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12