Thread: MoZhi Relaxation Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

MoZhi Relaxation Massage

MoZhi Relaxation Massage at Shop 2/ 554 Lutwyche Road had a early bird special this morning (and last Saturday morning) ... $45 for an hour massage ... nice oil and powder legit massage by a sweet young Korean ML ... oil massage first, then hot towel, then powder massage, then hot towel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't get the finish I crave at this shop though unlike the one next door to it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which shop next door ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    Which shop next door ?
    The one that has been there for years.

Studio massage?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    Studio massage?
    That would be the place. Couldn't remember the name before. From memory there have been some reviews previously. Crap service comes to mind for some reason. That would have been a long time ago though so may be worth another go.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Studio Massage - 550 Lutwyche Road

Studio Massage has had a recent refurb ... certainly was long overdue as it was a dive ... they have been running a $50 per hour special over the last week ... Studio Massage is well known as a HAB free zone ... massage skills of the MLs are basic at best and a tickle of the genitals at worst ... MLs seem nice and provide an unhurried service ... however the lack of training in the r&t business is evident ... massage shop bosses and their MLs needs to understand that repeat business (and good reviews on punter's forums) will not come from overpriced mediocre service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I flew into studio massage with a bad dose of blue balls from Mozhi & got "the cure" Lil expensive... Best & cheapest bet is indian ladies next to the kickboxing place on lutwitch rd, only prob is running down lutwitch rd with a tent pole in ya pants but the locals are used to it as Mozhi sends blue balls blokes running all day, that place is "the fairy tale" of massage parlors!

Senior Member(無間使者)

MoZhi Relaxation Massage

Oilie ... for most punters MoZhi Relaxation Massage is basically a legit massage shop ... there a couple of MLs who currently work at the various MoZhi shops that in the past used to work at other massage shops and provide extras ... if you are lucky enough to 'click' with one of these MLs you could get extra services on the sly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    I flew into studio massage with a bad dose of blue balls from Mozhi & got "the cure" Lil expensive... Best & cheapest bet is indian ladies next to the kickboxing place on lutwitch rd, only prob is running down lutwitch rd with a tent pole in ya pants but the locals are used to it as Mozhi sends blue balls blokes running all day, that place is "the fairy tale" of massage parlors!
    is it only one indian lady that works there... shes always busy when i rock up.. cant find a number to book

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True Asian Massage - 33571615

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinz88 View Post
    is it only one indian lady that works there... shes always busy when i rock up.. cant find a number to book
    Yeah thats her, if she says shes busy it means she dont like the look of you ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinz88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissie.Punter View Post
    Oilie ... for most punters MoZhi Relaxation Massage is basically a legit massage shop ... there a couple of MLs who currently work at the various MoZhi shops that in the past used to work at other massage shops and provide extras ... if you are lucky enough to 'click' with one of these MLs you could get extra services on the sly
    Oh rubbish!

Mozhi is simply a diversion for the cops & so non legit parlors near by can feed off it.

Senior Member(無間使者)

MoZhi

Oilie ... its been said before on the forum about MoZhi ... its about the ML not the shop ... if the ML is new to the massage scene and does not want to engage in prostitution then MoZhi is good for them ... however if the ML has worked at other massage shops and provided extras then they know they can access the extra income with little risk from providing extras at MoZhi ... btw there are a few MLs that work for more than one massage shop owner using different names

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry, so Mozhi is the place where they get broken in ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

MoZhi is not a r&t massage shop

Oilie ... that's not what I said ... MoZhi is a legit massage shop (that is very competitively priced in the mornings on weekends) ... a couple of MLS who have provided extras at other shops before they worked at MoZhi will provide extras to long term clients... however its on the down-low as they will get fired if management know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissie.Punter View Post
    Oilie ... that's not what I said ... MoZhi is a legit massage shop (that is very competitively priced in the mornings on weekends) ... a couple of MLS who have provided extras at other shops before they worked at MoZhi will provide extras to long term clients... however its on the down-low as they will get fired if management know
    Nahh doesn't happen there, waste of money at that place if your trying the MLs there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to agree with Oilman on this one. Never had success here for anything other than legit massage. Competitive price, but average massage.