I saw kelly recently on the weekend. I called ahead and asked for a GFE was advised that Kelly would be the best option.
I checked put the shop profile of Kelly and thought to myself that this sounds promising.
So I rang back and booked her. I arrived at the correct time only to have to wait as she was with someone else.
So I waited and Kelly came to get me to the room.
She charged me the full rate despite mentioning the 'special' price for the hour. I didn't care too much cause I thought I'd be in for a good time.
Well wasn't I wrong. The service was mechanical, she clearly didn't want to be there. No chance of 'swallow' or 69 or any of the false advertising they promote her to perform. I couldn't event touch her pussy.
Anyhow I couldn't even stay hard with someone who clearly didn't want to be in the room. So she suggested that I shower and leave.
I was there for 30mins and paid for the hour.
Shebis advertised as being 24 but in fact she'd be in her mid 30's.

Now if a girl doesn't want to preform bbbj or 69 or give a GFE thats fine - I wouldn't want to see her, but to advertise her that way and recommend her after telling the receptionist what I wanted is a waste of my time and money.
Nobody wins with this sort of behaviour. The shop gets bad publicity, Kelly is in a situation where the clients expectation is more than she id prepared or capable of giving, and the client wasted his time and money.