Thread: Kelly - total waste of time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly - total waste of time

I saw kelly recently on the weekend. I called ahead and asked for a GFE was advised that Kelly would be the best option.
    I checked put the shop profile of Kelly and thought to myself that this sounds promising.
    So I rang back and booked her. I arrived at the correct time only to have to wait as she was with someone else.
    So I waited and Kelly came to get me to the room.
    She charged me the full rate despite mentioning the 'special' price for the hour. I didn't care too much cause I thought I'd be in for a good time.
    Well wasn't I wrong. The service was mechanical, she clearly didn't want to be there. No chance of 'swallow' or 69 or any of the false advertising they promote her to perform. I couldn't event touch her pussy.
    Anyhow I couldn't even stay hard with someone who clearly didn't want to be in the room. So she suggested that I shower and leave.
    I was there for 30mins and paid for the hour.
    Shebis advertised as being 24 but in fact she'd be in her mid 30's.

Now if a girl doesn't want to preform bbbj or 69 or give a GFE thats fine - I wouldn't want to see her, but to advertise her that way and recommend her after telling the receptionist what I wanted is a waste of my time and money.
    Nobody wins with this sort of behaviour. The shop gets bad publicity, Kelly is in a situation where the clients expectation is more than she id prepared or capable of giving, and the client wasted his time and money.

I was curious, so I take a look at Kelly's photos and profile:

Kelly**** a real Chinese sexy stunner. Just come back from holiday very refresh and hot hot. Book early for this beautiful sexuality experts and sex experts.
    Kelly****Malaysia, Super model figure.Top GFE service******
    Meet all the requirements of big brother, she brought enthusiasm to come back to work today!!!
    Kelly *24years young uni-student,size 8 D cup.long legs,Tall,she look like a Singapore Airlines Girl.she can speak Malaysia. Fujian. Hakka .Chaozhou. English. Cantonese.Mandarin.long legs. Super model figure fairy white skin.slightly light tanned skin, pretty face, , Big and sexy eyes, Busty D Cup, Friendly attitude...Good service: mouth-blown, mouth explosion, Swallow, 69, kiss, Top GFE service .. 7 star top service…book early. A very high return visit factor for her.One of our best young and top service girl.New new new.playful...come and try her! Come visit you wont be disappointed.You will never forget her。Book early for this very popular girl.

My only question to brother surfiejo is: Is that a real photo of Kelly ?

Looks really busty to me, if that's her, I am happy to see her !! My requirements are a lot simple ................haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Now that's a real shame..
    Those tits look like they are quite a handful

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well that's what I thought I was getting.
    The photos are her, but the service was no where near it, and I'm not really a hard man to please.
    It's pretty hard trying to fuck a dead fish no matter how good she looks, a girl needs to participate and be interested in providing a good service. Lying there all pretty isn't going to do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by surfiejo View Post
    Well that's what I thought I was getting.
    The photos are her, but the service was no where near it, and I'm not really a hard man to please.
    It's pretty hard trying to fuck a dead fish no matter how good she looks, a girl needs to participate and be interested in providing a good service. Lying there all pretty isn't going to do it for me.

Just a thought, may be she was upset with someone or sick or something !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This place is a total joke and half of the statements and ages are false. I had an encounter with Vicki, and everything described in the ad was total bullshit. She's not 22, infact she's 45!!

Avoid this place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just a thought, may be she was upset with something ? Kelly being a Malaysian, may be she has been affected by the latest MAS incident, a distant relative or someone she knew??

If so, may be you could forgive her !
    Perhaps kelly was upset, and she could be forgiven, but why must we make excuses just because oa girl is pretty. In my real life if i'm not 'with it'at work i could kill someone or i could kill myself.
    She chose her profession, she chose to come to work. She is in the business of providing pleasure to others, and I really wasn't after all that much - I'm a gentleman first and foremost, but to just lay there ans open your legs is a far far cry from what the shop advertised.
    If Kelly was feeling flat, the shop could of recommended someone else even if it was on a different day.
    Why is the shop silent?
    This is all to common in this industry, but why the fuck should I be silent, spend your hard earned dolllars elsewhere.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just a thought, may be she was upset with something ? Kelly being a Malaysian, may be she has been affected by the latest MAS incident, a distant relative or someone she knew??

If so, may be you could forgive her !
    So you know this for a fact? If not then I think you should refrain from using a tragedy to justify lousy service.
    You are stooping very low with comments like that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well that is the point of the review.
    Make up your own minds.
    I ask that 7 Cowper st. Join the debate and defend their buissnes and their employee- but still silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
    Lol if only they spend as much time on training their staffs as they do on spamming the first page, their business would be better off.
    I agree. And your comment can be applied to more than this shop alone.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Still no comment no.7 Cowper st.
    Do you think it is fair to treat us punters like fools.
    I'd be happy even if you offered an apology, but even that seems to hard for you to do.