Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haven Spa & Bathhouse

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Haven Spa & Bathhouse

Anyone down the Gold Coast or Tweed Heads way had any experience with this place. I suspect that it is totally legit, but interesting that they offer a tantric massage as one of the options. I suspect it would the type of place you would leave with blue ball syndrome.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you open up the brochure on their website, the last paragraph under the 'Tantra-Hawaiian Massage', doesn't leave too much to the imagination of what they offer...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a no risk punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy Crap! This place looks awesome. If I haven't heard back from anyone on this soon, I'll go give it a whirl and report back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I lived closer I'd give it a go myself, but a bit too far to travel for a sight unseen punt. Will be interesting to hear your report if you do go texass10in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah me too!
    Massage front & backside, wow! Nothing like the ML's hand going up & down ya crack, gold real gold!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Someone please try this out before I drive an hour for this punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The whole "front & backside" thing got me CURIOUS!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They had me at Lingam.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried this one yet? I called up asking for prices and they said $80 for half and $120 for an hour. Seems a bit over the top especially for GC.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Anyone tried this one yet? I called up asking for prices and they said $80 for half and $120 for an hour. Seems a bit over the top especially for GC.

Those prices sound more like a legit day spa. I think a few guys might have been reading too much into the wording of the advert.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on the quality of service and girl. Happy to pay $80 depending on what's on offer. Looks like I'm going to have to do some recon for the team. So many sacrifices I make! ;-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    Depends on the quality of service and girl. Happy to pay $80 depending on what's on offer. Looks like I'm going to have to do some recon for the team. So many sacrifices I make! ;-)

I thought they were talking about a shop rather than a private ML. The prices are right on for a PML.

I just quickly checked Elle Bache for a 60 min treatment ($110), so I won't be surprised if you come back looking like a metrosexual.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    According to the brochure, "The 'unintentional' touching and massaging of the penis may or may not result in orgasm". Well, I hate to pre-empt anything but I can guarantee that clean up will be required.
    May the Force be with you

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese69 View Post
    If you open up the brochure on their website, the last paragraph under the 'Tantra-Hawaiian Massage', doesn't leave too much to the imagination of what they offer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaders Fist View Post
    According to the brochure, "The 'unintentional' touching and massaging of the penis may or may not result in orgasm". Well, I hate to pre-empt anything but I can guarantee that clean up will be required.

Is that what Cheese was referring to? I can't find where it says that on the website. Interesting choice of words, perhaps a defence against being caught with semen stains or sexual harrassment complaints?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just had a look at the brochure..... it says that.... They are in nsw so thats legal isn't it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Marvel View Post
    I just had a look at the brochure..... it says that.... They are in nsw so thats legal isn't it?
    The penny has finally dropped!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    The penny has finally dropped!!
    Ahhhhh that changes things somewhat, I assumed it was in Qld.

WTF @ "unintentiously"? Apparantly the advertising department doesn't know what spell checker is. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to get down there today, but wasn't meant to be. Will try next week and report back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok I took one for the team last night. Wasn't sure so I booked a half hr for 80. Place is beautiful and clean, you're welcomed at the door by Terry. Lovely old Ozzie gent. The massage I had was with a much older lady.

Looks wise, the Thai masseur was nothing worth mentioning. You lah face down on a thick plastic sheet on a proper massage table. The Thai lady then washes you from the neck down. No part of you is missed. Was very nervous having my arse cleaned out with a wet cloth !

The massage was ok. Quite firm if you like that. Some great scalp massage, a personal favourite of mine. But that wasn't why I was there. By the way lots of quality oil was used. Smelt great and I usually don't like oils either.

On to the good stuff.

The masseur started massaging at the 20 min mark up both sides of the groin, using pressure points and then giving my old feller a gentle but firm workout using a reach around. I was close to purring but wasn't ready to get off so I begged to turn over.

Masseur laughed and said of course. What followed was heavenly. Honestly guys if you can't get off here you won't anywhere. I got the feeling I wasn't leaving if I hadn't come. Despite the age, the enthusiasm for the job from the masseur was amazing. She genuinely wanted me to be happy.

Once I'd all but screamed my way to coming (really) I got washed down with a wet cloth, quite lovingly too interestingly after the first rough wash down

. I was asked if I wanted a shower and with oil still on me I said yes. Chaps if you've never tried a Vichy shower before, it's weird but great. Laying down on a trolley with another thick plastic sheet you get washed by a stream of water - and some very experienced hands. Again a bit disconcerting to have ones arse washed out by hand then rinsed clean with warm water jet but I got over the shock. I even got a shampoo.

All up the session went for almost 50 mins including shower afterwards. I was happy, very happy, but shocked at how intimate it was LOL.

Definitely recommend it for your bucket list but not sure my modesty is up for it too often - and I do love a good punt.

Looks 2/10
    Service 9.5/10
    Ending 11/10

Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast