Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dinner date with the Mamasan.

Dinner date with the Mamasan.

Not long ago a gorgeous Mamasan from a shop well known to this forum invited me out for dinner.
    I smiled and asked “What about your boyfriend?” assuming she has one and she joked “Why,
    can't I have more than one boyfriend?”

Sadly, I could not accept due to other arrangements being made. Perhaps in the future we will.

She is strictly the boss and doesn't work, I have never fucked her in the shop and I would be
    surprised if anyone has, but we are quite friendly and she likes talking to me at length. She is also
    a very astute businesswoman.

I'm not bragging, just saying – maybe this could be a good opening for a discussion.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd take her up on the offer. It will give you some great insights. I've been out with two mamasans, on and off, over the years. In both cases I've enjoyed the interaction but remained wary about getting too involved. Both women are now good friends. Go for it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nothing to lose by going out to dinner bro.
    Mamasans are like anyone else. They have to have a social life too.
    Sometimes if they work long hours the only guys they interact with are customers, so it's not strange that she would ask you out.
    Sometimes it's not easy for a mamasan to go out with a regular guy as many guys would be judgemental about the work she does.
    I guess she figures if you are a customer then you know what she does and she doesn't have to make up a bullshit story about what she does for a living. She can just be herself.
    Nothing to lose by going out to dinner.
    If it turns out she has some ulterior motive and proposes something dodgy or you are not OK with you can just politely refuse.

My grandfather always told me to never ignore the attention of a woman, as there is no better food for the soul than being desired.

You say she is gorgeous, astute and she likes talking to you, go ahead and just enjoy her company as she is obviously enjoying yours.

If more than dinner happens then great, but if not, then sharing a nice meal with a beautiful intelligent woman is reason enough!

Banned
    Go for it.

However the general statement "Never ignore the attention of a woman, as there is no better food for the soul than being desired" can get you exploited

There is no shortage of women (or men towards women for that matter) that use men to boost their own ego/self esteem, by going out on dates for the free meal and male company, and not having any interest in that guy

But in your scenario, the downside sounds pretty low : )

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Go for it man, there is probably a few threads on here with other bro's experiences about the same topic(may be) but it never hurts to have the perspective from another brother. If the opportunity arises again I say take it bro Wayne.k

Just go n enjoy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I'd take her up on the offer. It will give you some great insights. I've been out with two mamasans, on and off, over the years. In both cases I've enjoyed the interaction but remained wary about getting too involved. Both women are now good friends. Go for it.
    Wayne's world..... When Wayne's give Wayne's encouragement. Party on Wayne's! :-) honestly I'm pretty eager to here about this experience.

Will she dress up?

Do her make up, do hair?

What food does she like?

Does she keep up with current affairs?

What are her hobbies...or what were her hobbies pre mamasan?

Does she have a favourite customer at her business...is it bro wayneK?

Bro Wayne can you just show her my rather dull and boring curiosities and fill in the blank spaces???? But if she wants these to remain private that's ok la...... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    "My grandfather always told me to never ignore the attention of a woman, as there is no better food for the soul than being desired."
    I like this quote..

Sometimes venturing into the unknown, makes life a little less dull. Invoking the Drd4-7r gene in you
    Why not you arrange a date with her another day, then come back and tell us what happened. I am very interested to find out as Ive never been in that situation before.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    My grandfather always told me to never ignore the attention of a woman, as there is no better food for the soul than being desired.
    I think your Grandfather was a thoughtful man, Bro cato.

WayneK.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    "... there is no better food for the soul than being desired."
    Food for the ego!

I think its shallow and foolish to spend time with someone just because they 'desire' you. jeez, was you grandfather really that starved for attention??

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    I like this quote..

Sometimes venturing into the unknown, makes life a little less dull. Invoking the Drd4-7r gene in you
    Why not you arrange a date with her another day, then come back and tell us what happened. I am very interested to find out as Ive never been in that situation before.
    Having dinner of lunch or drinks with mamasans are no big deal!

The main issues are the status of the people involved:

Firstly, the punter, is he single , married or in a steady relationship ?

Then the Mamasan : is she young, mature or MILF ? Single , married or has a boyfriend ?

If both parties are single then all good, just do it like normal people going on a date ! And enjoy!

But if either or both parties are married,then it becomes very complicated !

Only the OP will know right ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate I wouldn't be discussing this on a forum! She is gorgeous, astute and desire you!!!!

Actually, I think you are gloating.....prick....in the nicest possible way I say this.........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it really depends on the relationship status of both parties involved.

Visiting a ML at a shop is tricky already when you are married/have girlfriend.

At least at that stage the lines are pretty clear. Fee for service.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Having dinner of lunch or drinks with mamasans are no big deal!
    In my case I have no arrangement with Mamasans, business or otherwise, so it is a little more than
    "no big deal!" The lady asked me I didn't ask her, and I am not being self indulgent.

WayneK.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    don't let the naysayers and gadflies get you done Wayne Kerr. Just go for it.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    I don't know what there is to think about..
    I would be flattered...
    Have no expectations... Carpe Diem..

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Is she pretty, sexy, youngish ?
    F#@CK I'll go in your place !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    theres always this place LOL

http://www.hotelbyhour.com.au/

whatever hours you use you pay as you go LOL

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    theres always this place LOL