Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 775 Anzac Pde Maroubra.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Cool 775 Anzac Pde Maroubra.

One of at least 3 R&T joints in Maroubra Junction. I have been a few times over the last few years as it is "local" and easy to get to. Like most such shops, it is a mixed bag with results. Usually the massage is around 6-7/10, the girls a mixture of CBC MILFs and young inexperienced student types. A Cici works there Monday and Friday, and loves her sex; you probably won't even get a massage unless you fuck her first. The others are not so liberal with their favours, even some "no touch" variety. A couple of other girls whose names I've forgotten have hardly been repeat material, and they turn over staff regularly.

Was down that way again this morning with some time to spare, so thought I'd waste half an hour and see what the weekend talent was like. Was attended by Sophia, early 20s PRC , 7.5/10 for looks. She started the massage, it was nice and strong as requested without being painful, and she quickly found all my weak spots. Just after 10 minutes it was obvious this girl knew what she was doing so I extended to 1 hour. I hate to say this but she was considerably more successful at correcting a couple of problem areas I had then the girls from 741 earlier in the week. When the "hard work" was finished, she started all over again with a light finger massage that got to all the right places. Turn over time, and a bit serious more work on my crook leg, before some more "warm up" for the HJ, which was also very good. She told me I was a naughty boy, and that she liked to be naughty too; unfortunately I didn't bring enough money to see how far she would go.

Going again next weekend, before the wife comes back from holidays and my movements get restricted.

They've got a rear entrance and as I was leaving was greeted by the ugliest old MILF I've seen in a shop; sure glad I didn't get her for the service,

$35/30 min, $60/60, $20 HJ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    oooh,

thanks for the notification aussiegaigin (curiously, should this post be here, or after report?)

You mentioned there were three shops in marouba/anzac parade, 775, 741 and what was the other one please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somniens View Post
    oooh,

thanks for the notification aussiegaigin (curiously, should this post be here, or after report?)

You mentioned there were three shops in marouba/anzac parade, 775, 741 and what was the other one please?
    741 was a reference to 741 George St Sydney, Snow Lotus.

One shop is in Boyce Rd/Bennets Pl, opp the back of the shopping centre. All young girls, Angela has a nice rack and does a reasonable job (she was my regular a while back.

Other shop also in Boyce Rd, but east of Anzac Pde. Upstairs above dry cleaners. All MILFs, Lilly there has had good reports on other boards.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddkf85 View Post
    Is Tokyo Cats still in Maroubra? I went to their city place and it reminded me of an international students apartment.
    There is still a phone number advertised on this board, but I thought it has ceased operation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Junior Member(有D料到)

775 anzac

Cici is good but always find her a little over he top and her massage aint so great.

She does an amazing bbbj ... With warm water. Never had that before.

Try Linda i think tues and Friday. Amazing massage and FS (though can be a little clinical ... But very accomodating)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    How much extra do they charge for full service? Cici sounds like she might be worth a try.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I think she asks for $50, but she might take $40 if in a good mood

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep $50 is most Ive paid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to this shop once. The MILF flipped me over and asked me if I wanted a tug. No, I said. I want to fuck. Huh ! she said ? Yep fuck I said. So for an extra $30 she pulled a condom out of her bag and we fucked on the massage table. Afterwards she asked me to dispose of the used dom wrapped in a tissue in the bin up on the street.

LOL

Address is actually 775A, to be pedantic. :-)

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    After my disappointing experience at Snow Lotus yesterday. decided to head back to 775A (thank you, Flyerr) this morning for another session with Sophie.

Just like last time, this girl has magic hands when she gets them on my back.She does an excellent job of pushing my muscles back where they rightly belong, and I came out feeling about 10 kgs lighter.

Vicky should sign her up for 741, she'd be a winner for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey brother,
    whats the name of the place at 775A ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Health First. Basement level below the road. There is a rear entrance I read on another forum. Haven't been that way myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The rear entrance is good for anonymous exits. That part of Anzac Pde doesn't have much foot traffic, so it is usually easy to get in the front door unseen.

It is easy to find. A large sign under the awning, an the usual menu board of asian medicinal services on the wall.

Banned
    Hey massage lovers, I've been to the one above the dry cleaners several times over a year or so and it's always been milfs. Only go there coz it was convenient at the time. $60 /hr $20hj.
    Next time I wanna try the other one behind the shopping centre, but I've never seen it before? Tried looking up Bennett's place but can't find that either.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It's right on the corner. The entrance is on Boyce Rd (think it is #89 or 98), where the road is blocked off. There is a large sign on the Bennett's Place frontage. Same pricing, but younger girls, usually good massage and ending.

Banned
    Thanks aussiegaigin, I found it here 91/89 Boyce Road Maroubra ‎ 0433 146 689 Maroubra Health centre. I might check it out this week sometime. Who's the best girl to see there?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Angela was my favourite. Late 20s with good rack (looks enhanced but she reckons it is natural. She let me have a good look for scars).

Banned
    Thx again aussiegaigin

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast