Thread: Short stay room service = New from 142

Shop Owner

Short stay room service = New from 142

Short Stay Room - New Service from 142

Hi All,

142 is introducing a new feature - Short Stay Room.

We know that sometimes you guys need to take your girlfriend to a hotel, but really you only need an hour or two. Hotels are expensive, need credit card deposit, have difficult check in times etc.

So 142 is making one of our rooms available during opening hours for you to book and use with your girlfriend or partner. The room is large, has a queen size bed, shower and ensuite. All you need to do is ring up in advance and make a booking.

Cost is $50 per hour. And of course the BIG advantage of using 142 for your private fun is that you can book one of our girls at the same time, so your partner can join in (of course, you don't have to, the room is yours without needing to book one of our girls).

Parking is free for 2 hours at the Bowling Alley just 100m from 142, and we recommend parking there if you plan on staying more than 30 mins.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby142 View Post

Hi All,

We know that sometimes you guys need to take your girlfriend to a hotel, but really you only need an hour or two. Hotels are expensive, need credit card deposit, have difficult check in times etc.

So 142 is making one of our rooms available during opening hours for you to book and use with your girlfriend or partner. The room is large, has a queen size bed, shower and ensuite. All you need to do is ring up in advance and make a booking.

Cost is $50 per hour. And of course the BIG advantage of using 142 for your private fun is that you can book one of our girls at the same time, so your partner can join in (of course, you don't have to, the room is yours without needing to book one of our girls).

Parking is free for 2 hours at the Bowling Alley just 100m from 142, and we recommend parking there if you plan on staying more than 30 mins.

Now that's an excellent business initiative !

Well done Hornsby 142, I wish more shops in Sydney will follow suit, what a great idea !

Of course, the only down side is to convince your girl friend, fuck buddy, ONS that you are Not a regular at the shop, but then again, you could swing that around to your advantage that you are a Player !

Either way, it's a good option and good luck to all parties.

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Now that's an excellent business initiative !

Well done Hornsby 142, I wish more shops in Sydney will follow suit, what a great idea !

Of course, the only down side is to convince your girl friend, fuck buddy, ONS that you are Not a regular at the shop, but then again, you could swing that around to your advantage that you are a Player !

Either way, it's a good option and good luck to all parties.

Cheers
    Thank you AHLUNGOR, we appreciate your praise.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can well picture the scene.

A night out and a meeting with a siren in a bar.

"Let's go back to your place?" she cooes.

"Um, that's not an option. The mrs might object. Let's get a motel room instead...no wait a minute, I know a brothel where we can get a room for 50 bucks. Let's go there.."

"Sure thing," she brightens, after a moment's pause, "maybe we can bring someone in for a threesome..."

Let the fantasies run wild.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I can well picture the scene.

A night out and a meeting with a siren in a bar.

"Let's go back to your place?" she cooes.

"Um, that's not an option. The mrs might object. Let's get a motel room instead...no wait a minute, I know a brothel where we can get a room for 50 bucks. Let's go there.."

"Sure thing," she brightens, after a moment's pause, "maybe we can bring someone in for a threesome..."

Let the fantasies run wild.
    hehe

Short stay room service = New from 142

Hi All,

Shop Owner
    Just reminding you guys,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here's hoping Sextus notices this - I can almost see another GB coming up!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, great idea. But are not motels about $100 per night? And a 4* secret hotel on last minute is about $150-200??

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Here's hoping Sextus notices this - I can almost see another GB coming up!
    Yep, GBs have already been organised

Shop Owner
    Short stay service @ Hornsby142

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can we get an invite to the gangbang Hornsby 142. I would like to join in . Save trying to organise it myself but rather have 1 hosted by the venue

Banned
    Im also offering my car as a short stay service for those bros that don't have a car. $20/hr for the back seat or $30/hr the whole car. The seats fold down. It comes with complimentary tissues and a radio. Now available on one convenient locations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Im also offering my car as a short stay service for those bros that don't have a car. $20/hr for the back seat or $30/hr the whole car. The seats fold down. It comes with complimentary tissues and a radio. Now available on one convenient locations
    Yellow_fever, I think you'll find half a dozen smitten 142 customers camped in their cars outside the place. You might need to offer more to compete...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Shame it is so far from the city.

Banned
    Complimentary tap water to quench your thirst perhaps? Byo cup. What if I upped the ante and offered a truck for a little more money? For those bros who want the penthouse experience or have bangbus fantasies