Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chloe Stewart - Kedron RnT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, I saw her when she first got the bolt on’s must be 15 years or more ago. There was no sign of a massage just blow and go prices seem the same as then. Looking at the photo’s it could be that they are a snapshot over her career. Those bolt ons really paid off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Wow, I saw her when she first got the bolt on’s must be 15 years or more ago. There was no sign of a massage just blow and go prices seem the same as then. Looking at the photo’s it could be that they are a snapshot over her career. Those bolt ons really paid off
    see what tits can do to men ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Saw her in the last year

Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    see what tits can do to men ?
    I would not return.

She's a stunner.
    The massage wasn't great.
    Touching was limited, very limited.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    10 years ago she was advertising her age as early 20s and now in 2024 her age is still same????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About 10 years ago one of mates went to see her - we went in and gave her the money - said she was really hot and nice. He asked to use the toilet and after 10 minutes came out. A number one had turned into a number two that day ... she was not happy and went in to find a huge LOG in the basin ... ! ... she then insisted he use the brush to break it up and send it on its way ... after that she threw the money back at him and told him to leave ..................... true story ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will never forget her name as we spoke about her as a possibility a number of times ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I believe it - sounds like it could go in the Worst Things to Hear thread!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    About 10 years ago one of mates went to see her - we went in and gave her the money - said she was really hot and nice. He asked to use the toilet and after 10 minutes came out. A number one had turned into a number two that day ... she was not happy and went in to find a huge LOG in the basin ... ! ... she then insisted he use the brush to break it up and send it on its way ... after that she threw the money back at him and told him to leave ..................... true story ...
    10-15 years ago she was very hot and the bolt ons were great. She was always athletic, erotic and cute. If you treated her respectfully, the service was better and she even allowed DATY a couple of times as a regular. It was very good. I went again a year or so ago and was dissapointed with the mechanical nature of the event. A little battle hardened I think by encounters like your mate.
    RTG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12