Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taren point vs Willoughby shops

Junior Member(有D料到)

Taren point vs Willoughby shops

Just curious on others opinions of which place would be better to try first as ive nevery been to either?? Both seem like good places and good reviews here. Im planning a trip on friday but not sure which to go to, rainbow at taren point and katherine at willoughy are on my to do list haha =)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok, thanks for the response. I'll probably go to the closer one, as long as one of the two girls im after is available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    rainbow is at 533 Friday,s but her name there is tina

Banned
    The shops are owned and run by different people! Some of the girls work in both shops but not all.

Rainbow at 64 works as Tina at 533.

Katherine only works at 533

Tina and Katherine are nothing a like and their service is completely different so I would make sure which one I wanted to see if I were to go to 533.

Both are popular so a booking would be a good idea.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by agarcia12345 View Post
    Just curious on others opinions of which place would be better to try first as ive nevery been to either?? Both seem like good places and good reviews here. Im planning a trip on friday but not sure which to go to, rainbow at taren point and katherine at willoughy are on my to do list haha =)
    why limit yourself to only these two shops? Hornsby142 has gorgeous young women in a relaxed and comfortable environment. Cum up here and you won't be disappointed...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby142 View Post
    why limit yourself to only these two shops? Hornsby142 has gorgeous young women in a relaxed and comfortable environment. Cum up here and you won't be disappointed...

Very cheeky Amanda

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok thanks for the invite, i'll consider :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Very cheeky Amanda
    I wonder if she would be happy to have the other shops Hijacking her shop posts?

Its something most of the shops have refrained from do for good reason.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now with the renovations, 64 has nicer premises from what I can tell.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    rainbow is at 533 Friday,s but her name there is tina
    Great, i appreciate the info. Perfect then for my plans.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    Now with the renovations, 64 has nicer premises from what I can tell.
    The atmosphere of a place does make the experience more memorable, cheers for the info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    The shops are owned and run by different people! Some of the girls work in both shops but not all.

Rainbow at 64 works as Tina at 533.

Katherine only works at 533

Tina and Katherine are nothing a like and their service is completely different so I would make sure which one I wanted to see if I were to go to 533.

Both are popular so a booking would be a good idea.
    Awesome info, thanks for this. Btw, how different would u describe their service? Im a sucker for GFE, good BJ skills & CIM. Which would u recommend?

Banned
    Id stay away from rainbow/Tina. I've posted info about her in other threads but every time I do the thread gets deleted.

Tp64 let's the girls smoke in the rooms. For that reason I don't like going there. It's cleaner than 533 though. 533 you're going to wait longer, even if you have a booking. There are so many good girls at 533

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Id stay away from rainbow/Tina. I've posted info about her in other threads but every time I do the thread gets deleted.

Tp64 let's the girls smoke in the rooms. For that reason I don't like going there. It's cleaner than 533 though. 533 you're going to wait longer, even if you have a booking. There are so many good girls at 533
    Im not a smoker myself & i admit would be aturn off it she was smoking while in the room. Hmm what to do? Haha im getting tooexcited for friday, not sure now but cant wait.

Be like the old bull Bro, take your time and do 'em all.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Be like the old bull Bro, take your time and do 'em all.

WayneK.
    Haha love that saying, i will do my best as long as i have a bit of cash to splurge

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by agarcia12345 View Post
    Awesome info, thanks for this. Btw, how different would u describe their service? Im a sucker for GFE, good BJ skills & CIM. Which would u recommend?
    First up I am into GFE.

I have seen both girls in the room.

For me Tina is not in my top 10 at 533.

Since Lily left 533 Katherine has become my number one.

So I quess I don't need to say much more on who I would see.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great advice, thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    GUESS WHAT yellow_FEVER dickhead... 533 lets girls smoke in rooms too? have you heard M and K and A smoke there too?

533's front room #1 room especially.

even a lot of punters including ME smokes in their rooms at 533... so what now? you stop going to 533?

if you throw the wrong shit around MR yellow_fever aka FRED NILE of the Christian Democrats party, you will get others to look into you (remember this is a PUBLIC not Private forum). you take your gossips and discriminatory ill informed shit off the forum. unless it is proven correctly and is fully verified - not with your generalised only smoke at this shop when all shops have it. for example

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yellow_fever you are the most uninformed dickhead on this forum

if you dont like these licenced premises as you put in a PM to me yellow_fever you can go to another but you cannot make uninformed rubbish comments like only certain brothels allow smoking in their intro rooms when its NOT true... you TROLL...

as I recall Stiletto allows girls to SMOKE in their rooms and thats the most EXPENSIVE licenced brothel in SYDNEY!

what an ill informed idiot you are..

Tina is beautiful and Katherine is nice - you cannot go wrong with either girl

64 have a lot more choice of girls that suit me over 533. but thats just my type that I like

both mamasans Sophie 64 and Angie 533 are nice people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast