Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Fei Fei - cute girl-next-door with great eye contact BBBJ skills

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Monday 21st July 2014

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/our-ladies/fei-fei/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, size 7, nice body, smooth skin, perky C cup titties.

Pussy: Map of Tassie trimmed into a heart shape. Bit of stubble. Innie pussy lips.

Roster: Monday and Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

There were reviews on how attractive Fei Fei was so I figured a road test of this cutie was in order.

Yup in the room Fei Fei presented as a kinda girl-next-door cutie. She looks Eurasian but she assured me she is from Taiwan. Nice body, high cheekbones, attractive face in a girl-next-door way, but the highlight were the perky C cup tits. Really nice.

Fei Fei lived up to her girl-next-door image with a shy reserved approach. She is like a reluctant new date. Just my cup of tea to fuck.

Into the shower for me and then FeiFie had her shower. We then entered into a nice naked body to body embrace. We had a little DFK and I caressed her beautiful C cup titties. These are really perky. They just stand out for attention. Fei Fei is rightly proud of her assets.

After the embrace Fei Fei dropped to her knees and revealed more of her capabilities. Great eye contact and proceeded to lick the sides of my now erect cock and suck on the jewels. She excels at this. Lets face it, we have all had thousands of cock suckers in our lives, but Fei Fei did a great job, right up there with the best. I think it was a combination of having a shy girl going the whole way in cocksucking while looking up at me with these girl- next-door brown eyes.

DATY followed, and she has an innie pussy – very European – no pussy flaps. I flipped her over for some 69. Fei Fei gets very sensitive so I had to hold off and lick her surrounding pussy area and avoid her clit. Nice body to hang onto in 69, firm legs and butt. So cute.

More BBBJ followed and more eye contact while Fei Fei kneeled between my legs and sucked on my cock. She is just a natural shy cocksucker. What?

On with the dom and into her in mish. Love the way her C cup tits just bounce away as I bonk her.

Off the bed, into tall high heels and some nice face-to-face and standing doggie. Looking at her in the mirror with her arms back and perky tits thrusting out was pretty good.

Into cowgirl and again it was terrific looking up at those perky C cup tits bouncing above me and reflecting in the wall mirror. (Who located the ceiling mirrors at the end of the bed?)

I finished in mish, as is my favorite, and I collapsed in a heap on Fei Fei. I rolled off and I managed to ask for a massage for the final few minutes.

Nice experience with a shy reluctant girl with a nice body, great tits and terrific blow job skills with eye contact. Yummy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love your work. But I love FeiFei's better! Yummy indeed.

Shop Owner
    Feifei is best girl at 64

Just had a great session with FeiFei and thought I might write a review, so just checked to see what had been written and lo and behold Pussy Hunter has written the review I was just about to write. Oh my god, and I thought I had found my dream girl.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Senior Member(無間使者)
    must give her a try