Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4S New ML C*l***

Senior Member(無間使者)

4S New ML C*l***

Went to local at indooroopilly 4s a week ago and saw a newbie C.
    first time around great session 3 pines for 69datycim. great. She offered fs for 4pines.
    Went back following week seeking to take up the fs offer however this time she plays hard to get. Boss Bella says no fs no bbbj.
    I say dont play hard to get all the other girls are doing it and you boss knows. Anyway she fessed up and said 6 pines fs and 5pines bbbj.
    Moral of the storey. This joint has done its dust with me. These girls must think they can extort return customers by upping the price but i wont go back there now. Have had the same shit happen with a few of the mls there. better try somewhere else in the future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We all back or others will chase and feed the monster - that’s a lot for what it is -

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    first time around great session 3 pines for 69datycim. great. She offered fs for 4pines.
    Went back following week seeking to take up the fs offer however this time she plays hard to get. Boss Bella says no fs no bbbj.
    I say dont play hard to get all the other girls are doing it and you boss knows. Anyway she fessed up and said 6 pines fs and 5pines bbbj.
    Moral of the storey. This joint has done its dust with me. These girls must think they can extort return customers by upping the price but i wont go back there now. Have had the same shit happen with a few of the mls there. better try somewhere else in the future.
    To me I go expecting to pay 3 pines for what I want and that doesn't necessarily incl FS. So my ceiling is 3 pines. Yes I have paid more but usually to reward not because of requests. It appears 4S have turned the corner and not the VFM shop it used to be.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Talk about inconsistent pricing. Shes a newbie so obviously been advised on process.
    Dont think shes long for this shop. 2 threads on her and im sure Bella loves the publicity.

We dont need to drive these ladies away do we? At those pricings...maybe. Is her pussy made of gold?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the Four Seasons in the CBD related to this shop? Any feedback on the CBD one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes you need to play hardball. If there is price collusion, then 1 hour booking and if reasonable price not met.....nothing.

I have found that as long as you dont tell people some of the ladies here will drop their price rather than have you walk with nothing. Just dont expect boiler pricing. The quality here is obvious and they think they can get people to pay elite shop prices.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's good to find a non greedy ML. I saw my current regular yesterday, on her period, so 3P option out of question. Still naked, still explored a little. Came to pay and she would only take 1P. A nice person and I am certainly going back. It's a 2 way street. Both have got to give a bit to get something back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    six pineapples ??? six pineapples you can get 30 min FS everything natural .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw L**la at 4 seasons a couple of weeks ago. It was an interesting session but unfortunately memorable for the wrong reasons. One, she left her mask on during the whole session and two she left her tampon in for the session and 3 she had 3 day growth on her pussy so body slide was like wanking with sandpaper! I ended up finishing but only just. Saw her last week and shes a katty bitch. She was free but I said I wanted to see C**** and she rolled her eyes.
    I will be steering clear of this place. I think the girls are used to being paid too well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FMD…..6 pineapples!!!
    For that kind of money; I’d be expecting a chauffeur service….and the house cleaned once I got dropped home!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The mask on is kind of hot…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    4S girls are definitely greedy. and now that sadness has passed to the newbies. I'm also avoiding them.

I think some girls use the tampon string as a point that cannot be argued. I'm sure the same girl did that to me one day.

Which brings me back to real non-pro girls. A Filipina maid girl I met in HK one Sunday walking around central station area. chatted and somehow ended up back at my hotel room. She would say hints like "Well its your unlucky day", "Oh poor timing today". Eventually she initiates and we should fuck over the bathtub. She certainly knew she was going to be messy. Have had similar with other gfs. Periods are not a bar to good sex.
    Don't be so fussy if 2 out of 3 holes are available. geez...lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting isnt it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    if there are guys paying the rates, and they are fully booked...they wont change

we could organise No Tip Thursday. we book them solid for the day, go for the standard massage, pay shop fee only. no tips or extras.
    I agree. Think a few days would be best to cover the roster. I think Bella is the issue too. After seeing her last time she wanted 6 for BS DATY and no BJ? It starts at management.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree. Think a few days would be best to cover the roster. I think Bella is the issue too. After seeing her last time she wanted 6 for BS DATY and no BJ? It starts at management.
    Or quicker we all text Bella with message that we are not going to accept the BS cartel. 6 Pines is more than BS - thinking if this is the MO won't go near the place ever again - better options out there.
    We need to send a collective message - they have a cartel well geuss what so do we.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Or quicker we all text Bella with message that we are not going to accept the BS cartel. 6 Pines is more than BS - thinking if this is the MO won't go near the place ever again - better options out there.
    We need to send a collective message - they have a cartel well geuss what so do we.
    4FoW2
    Said before just don't go for 1 month everyone just stop for April

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They have a fantastic location. They have gorgeous ladies. The facilities are magnificent.

Still, most of us would fuck in a dumpster if the price and girl was right. Good luck to whoever can organise a “protest”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast